Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1877 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

I don't think bitcoin will be dead soon. Even bitcoin is in dip or downfall but the value of bitcoin compare to the other coins is still higher. And bitcoin is still number one at this moment, so how can it dead. Bitcoin is far from over. It will rise again soon.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

May be it’s a most common question for the new investor. According to current situation its absolutely not because its popularity and trade ability increasing day by day. Investor are influencing day by day after seeing the system and profit. Do you ever imagine a profitable industry to go down or fall down? Obviously not, it’s a kind of technology or currency what will not dead.

When comes the question of dead it means people have queriocity to know the fact, and want to know its possibility and its sustainability. It’s also proved that the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day after day. If the Bitcoin will be dead it will be the second currency of terrorist, I do not influence it I just want to tell the truth because it’s a simple and secure transaction. 
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Bitcoin has the strongest reasons to exist. It's main positives are its decentralisation, censorship resistance, scarcity and secure blockchain.
These are the major features of the bitcoin that has attracted masses of investors all over the world. The decentralized feature if the one which has given people a new hope of having full control over their wealth and money. People were really tired of paying taxes which were not used for the general welfare of the society. Some taxes are never explained to the public which makes people hate the bloody taxation.
thya1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

Not because the price is not always down
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

there are some threads here in the forum saying that bitcoin died and it died a lot of times. those against bitcoin will always say negative comments to it.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die, I do not see any reason to kill bitcoin, if bitcoin dies then the cryptocurrency market will almost collapse. Currently bitcoin is in a very difficult period, bitcoin price drops to a very low $ 7600, however I believe that within a few months the bitcoin will recover and stabilize, maybe by the end of this year, the bitcoin price will be over $ 20 thousand as many experts predict. Right now is a great opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin at low prices.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

Bitcoin did not die. It has recovered very well. Do you remember last month when it went to the price of only $5000? Look for the price now. It is $7800. This means instead of dying the bitcoin has made a very good recovery back up to $7800. This is a good profit of nearly $3000 in just one month.

ahrispool
Copper Member

Activity: 82

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

im sure its not gonna die. bitcoin is the very first crypto and will not collpase that easily.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

there are some threads here in the forum saying that bitcoin died and it died a lot of times. those against bitcoin will always say negative comments to it.
Exactly they are jealous of bitcoin user so no need to listen those fake news just have your faith on bitcoin and let the market of bitcoin give you very high profit, at this time I suggest only holding as price is increasing, bitcoin can never be dead but bitcoin use to increase only, fast income with bitcoin is very easy if you hold at dropping price and try to buy as much as you can buy,, for me bitcoin has very long life as it is beginning and it’s just a trailer the real profit is coming behind in market.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

Bitcoin did not die. It has recovered very well. Do you remember last month when it went to the price of only $5000? Look for the price now. It is $7800. This means instead of dying the bitcoin has made a very good recovery back up to $7800. This is a good profit of nearly $3000 in just one month.

like what we see today, the price drops until $6k but now the price is moving up and reach $72xx and I think many of us are making a good profit from this because they can see their chance to buy bitcoin at the low price and now they can sell to get the profit. and if the market is like this for a few days, we can make more profit from bitcoin and it means our money will increase too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fudijecu

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

i think bitcoins will live forever because as long as there are internet connections and computer, bitcoins won't end. nowadays bitcoins are greatest innovation for trading so i do not think bitcoin will be dead
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

Its actually very depressing to read such posts, the kind of disbelief people have in BTC is very alarming especially now that its on the dip end, BTC will not die, its just a decline in prices, have some belief
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

The price of bitcoin will may reduce to low value.But the fact is not this small fluctuation will kill the bitcoin.Bitcoin is the decentralized digital currency,so it can't killed by any person.Even the price of bitcoin will recover soon.So don't say bitcoin is dead by the small fluctuation in the price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Bitcoin will be dead? Well i don't think so, yes it is true that the price of bitcoin are unstable and at it lower price but remember that bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrencies, it is still the most popular among digital currencies and still the most dependable in its aspect. There are still big hopes with bitcoin thats why there still  lot of enthusiast with this cryptocurrencies.The mere fact that bitcoin help alot of its user to have financial stability and develop themselves professionally in terms of decision making, their virtues of patience, responsibility and keen observer of their environment. all of these are the fctors why bitcoin holder or user hold on to their investment and beliefs in bicoin currency.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Have read so many thread about people who are wishing and trying to take down bitcoin and it's not new anymore. FUDS as they call it and i never read any articles giving positive results to their claims yet. Instead, bitcoin refuses to agree with them as it always rises back whenever it falls down.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

Almost every year, when bitcoin decreases, there are always those who think bitcoin will die, but it's been nearly 10 years of bitcoin still there and growing. bitcoin will not die for as long as there is demand, and the internet can still be accessed.
These people need to understand the fact that whenever bitcoins are going down, this doesn’t mean they are going towards death bed. No, with every downfall there comes big chances for bitcoins to survive. Because people start buying in dip moment and hence the users of r bitcoins start increasing. Thus every time such news became viral and people start losing believe in bitcoins.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

Bitcoin is a currency of much interest from investors and the general public, and it can be said that developed economies like Bitcoin are in the market, but there are many bad aspects, The market is currently experiencing high levels of declines, and it can be said that Bitcoin can be risky.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:40:12 AM

I do not see any news about the death of bitcoin, maybe bitcoin like that because april mop will arrive soon. we just wait, there must be time bitcoin stable
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

Bitcoin will never be dead for me because a lot of people trusted bitcoin,i don't know why there is a fake news who cheated the mind of people.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, everything has a termination regarding the aspect of time and lifespan. we are also going to get older than today. That's why you need to make understand that Blockchain system will also go to the end when the time will be finished.

Basically, Blockchain system is becoming a platform for making business and trade but we are the major number of people are trying to hold Bitcoin for the future purpose. So when the price is decreasing we people are really scared of this scenario. But I think Bitcoin will last for at least 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: