Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
airpline1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Are renewable energy sources expanding?
How?
 Huh
With the progress of technological innovation and the expansion of energy demand worldwide, the market for renewable energy and energy-related technologies is expanding.
Entry of different industries into energy-related markets is also rapidly increasing.

What opportunities do you provide?
I really want to know

TorusProject provides various support and opportunities to people who can not obtain enough energy and develop energy-related technology.
What is the total number of tokens?
 Huh
What is the output volume?
The amount of Toruscoin issued is 100 billion TORUS.
I understood)
And how many pre-sale tokens?
70 billion TORUS is to be sold in presales.
manobra

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

How?
 Huh
With the progress of technological innovation and the expansion of energy demand worldwide, the market for renewable energy and energy-related technologies is expanding.
Entry of different industries into energy-related markets is also rapidly increasing.

I really want to know

TorusProject provides various support and opportunities to people who can not obtain enough energy and develop energy-related technology.
 Huh
I understood)
How do you distribute the remaining tokens?
Which part is for the team?
 Huh
airpline1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
I understood)
 Huh
Among the remaining 30 billion TORUS, 20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to TorusProject Team.
manobra

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
I understood)
 Huh
Among the remaining 30 billion TORUS, 20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to TorusProject Team.
Thank you))
I will definitely participate
Good luck in development
airpline1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
I understood)
 Huh
Thank you))
I will definitely participate
Good luck in development

Join now
 Wink
hidden2209

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Tell us about dates.. When will the pre-sale begin?
When will the pre-sale finish?
 Huh
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Huh

The pre-sales will start from March 16, It took place over 16 days until March 31, 2018, The pre-sales will end after it finishes distributing 70 billion TORUS.
hidden2209

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

Huh

The pre-sales will start from March 16, It took place over 16 days until March 31, 2018, The pre-sales will end after it finishes distributing 70 billion TORUS.
What is the minimum purchase amount?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

Huh

The minimum purchase amount is 0.01 ETH.
hidden2209

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Huh

Tell us about the risks)
What risks can be associated with the purchase?
 Huh
Please list these risks
kaytokeyos

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Huh

Tell us about the risks)
What risks can be associated with the purchase?
 Huh
Please list these risks

・Blockchain technology is subject to close examination by various regulatory authorities around the world. TorusNet and Toruscoin may be affected by any regulatory inquiries or actions, or the revision of the law that may limit or prevent TorusNet.
・Toruscoin and TorusNet is based on the Ethereum protocol. Therefore, malfunctioning, unintended or unexpected feature of the Ethereum protocol may cause unintended or unexpected behavior of Toruscoin or TorusNet. Ethereum protocol's original unit, Ether, may lose value for the same reason when Toruscoin lose value. For more information about the Ethereum protocol, please refer to the following URL: http://www.ethereum.org
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
What exactly do you mean?
vvv8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

Well, I'm wondering what kind of solution they are going to offer
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Oh sure. It is rather designed not to solve the problems completely, but rather to support new innovative developments in sphere research, etc.
vvv8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Oh sure. It is rather designed not to solve the problems completely, but rather to support new innovative developments in sphere research, etc.
Interesting. But I thought they would be engaged in renewable energy sources or something like that.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Interesting. But I thought they would be engaged in renewable energy sources or something like that.
Yes, of course, and this, too. In general, the team makes references to the work of Nikola Tesla in due time.
vvv8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Yes, of course, and this, too. In general, the team makes references to the work of Nikola Tesla in due time.
I do not understand what is the point. Nikola Tesla was developing his own projects and creating incredible things for his time. He promoted this sphere as much as possible forward for his time. What does the team have to do with this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

I do not understand what is the point. Nikola Tesla was developing his own projects and creating incredible things for his time. He promoted this sphere as much as possible forward for his time. What does the team have to do with this?
Well, that's it. The team also plans to promote this sphere, help develop various developments, help those people who want to change something in this area. I think this is a worthy goal.
vvv8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Well, that's it. The team also plans to promote this sphere, help develop various developments, help those people who want to change something in this area. I think this is a worthy goal.
Yes I agree. The consumption of electricity around the world is growing with incredible power, and it really will soon become a huge problem for people. Extraction, transmission of electricity and other things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: