Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:51:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5286 times)
Patron92

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

In my country, the cryptocurrency is known only in general terms, but every day the number of interested persons increases, and I like it.
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

In our country it is only 3% of the 203M population very minimal. Some learn more on it last 2017 when it makes a great boom. I learned it from my officemates and did the research. I love to inform my family and friends about it so that they will also be benefited by it like me.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

Actually my country still didnt want to support bitcoin as well. Still assume bitcoin as fake investment or something like that.
But good news is they still allow an exchange from FIAT - BTC which is its still hope to access and use bitcoin

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:55:51 AM

it's really small.
Crypto is ostracized in indonesia.
Less than 1% people of this country learn about crypto and the government always warn to not use crypto.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Many people here in our country know that cryptocurrency is a scam, then some news reveals that some private bank wants to buy crypto and that’s a little confusing from the news we cryptos are scam. Later on another speculation comes that our government will put tax in every transaction made by cryptocurrency but now they still don’t implement it, we are thankful for that. Then a weeks ago theres a news that one of famous artist here in our country wants to enter cryptocurrency, we was shocked and amaze with that fresh news here hopefully the word scam will be erased from the word cryptocurrency soon.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

Basically in my country people knows about bitcoin. Such words as blockchain, ICO, token, few are familiar. The news sometimes speaks of some attempts by the government to work with the crypto industry.
I am from Eastern Europe and my government echoes in the West)

They try to ban, then they try to regulate, and as a result they create their own national cryptocurrencies. As for me, this is just a news throw, which they do to manipulate the market. Yet understand that cryptocurrency is no longer the future,
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

I am interested in the crypto but in our country many people are unaware of the importance of this currency and in the present time i want to motivate people for coming in the crypto market and the bitcoin users are free to use bitcoin and other crypto while the people of the world are focusing on the future of crypto and bitcoin is very good for the online payments.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

News reports are still tackling about bitcoin but there are some ICOs that are implemented base in our country. People getting involved in cryptocurrency are constantly growing and our government is quite supportive because they grant licenses to some platforms involved in cryptocurrency. I believed they are already convening about how to treat cryptocurrency because user base is growing so they don't want to miss to earn their share through taxes. Maybe after a few months or years, when bitcoin price increase again then it would be in major news sites again. Central bank is advising people to always be careful when investing but they don't have any clear rules yet related to ICOs.

faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

In my country have not legalized crypto currency. Many are talking about crypto currency, but more do not know about crypto currency. Among those who know crypto I think only a few are really focused and serious about the progress and future of crypto. Others just pursuing profits regardless of anything else.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

There are only few news in our country, maybe the mass media or mainstream media is being paid by the banks to feature it. Majority of their news are negative, only few positive news about cryptocurrency. Good thing there are social media like Twitter and  Facebook.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

In my country(East Europe), few know about the crypto currency. Many people have heard the words: bitcoins and crypto currency, but they do not know what it is and how it can be useful. It will take a long time for people to understand tecnology blockchain and start to use this.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

In Russia, in 2014-2015, they wanted to prohibit bitcoin and crypto-currencies, and then even give prison terms for storing and speculating with cryptocurrencies ... Now they want to take taxes from miners and equipment ... What  will be on, only Vova knows Grin

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

it's really small.
Crypto is ostracized in indonesia.
Less than 1% people of this country learn about crypto and the government always warn to not use crypto.
I think the government is too paranoid with bitcoin so do a presscon and give warning to many people to not use bitcoin? are they too afraid of anonymous from bitcoin? but I think this is a strange thing because I think crypto gives more benefit than loss. afterall crypto will grow the economy in your country. government should think about it. do not look at it from the negative side only.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

The government in our country I think doesn't mind cryptos at the moment. But I would say that the presence of crypto is not yet entirely known. There are only several individuals or groups who have interest in cryptos. This is because investing in cryptos is not easy. One has to educate himself thoroughly in order to understand what digital currency is.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

Your country is amazing! Unlike the circumstances in my country, bitcoin has not been legalized by the government as a means of financial transactions. Many speculations are circulating outside. Some say our country's government has not legalized the bitcoin for its fluctuating value, which means that the government is afraid that its people will be losing money if they invest in bitcoins. Many other stories are confusing.
But there is good news on the other hand that the national banks in our country will launch the official government cryptocurrency. That means bitcoin is slowly being recognized in our country.

On top of OP, yours is also promising I would say. It is always good to know many other countries have now started to consider recognizing bitcoin and alts as potential platform of engagement. In our country on the other hand, many banks are open to transactions with bitcoin generally and not much with alts, the central bank for example supports an app that exchange money for bitcoin and vice versa.
Within the app many remittance centers can be an alternative to transactions on top of banks.
it's a great venue actually.
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:36 AM

Your country is amazing! Unlike the circumstances in my country, bitcoin has not been legalized by the government as a means of financial transactions. Many speculations are circulating outside. Some say our country's government has not legalized the bitcoin for its fluctuating value, which means that the government is afraid that its people will be losing money if they invest in bitcoins. Many other stories are confusing.
But there is good news on the other hand that the national banks in our country will launch the official government cryptocurrency. That means bitcoin is slowly being recognized in our country.

On top of OP, yours is also promising I would say. It is always good to know many other countries have now started to consider recognizing bitcoin and alts as potential platform of engagement. In our country on the other hand, many banks are open to transactions with bitcoin generally and not much with alts, the central bank for example supports an app that exchange money for bitcoin and vice versa.
Within the app many remittance centers can be an alternative to transactions on top of banks.
it's a great venue actually.

I believe we are from the same country-the app might be coins.ph. There was a national conference held in January 2018 (just very recently) about cryptocurrency - how it works, and how it will benefits us. That was a testament that our government not only recognize bitcoin but cryptocurrency in general.
I believe great things are coming for crypto asset holders in our country with regulations coming up and legalizing bitcoin and/or crypto in general.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

in my country, cryptocurrency has few users and even very rarely encountered
the government is still banning Bitcoin and Altcoin, for risk reasons
about 1% of the total citizens, have cryptocurrency for trading purposes, and very rarely used for buying and selling purposes
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

In my country many people interesting with cryptocurrency, although crypto not regulated yet. Also here many people trade crypto to gain profit and mining crypto as monthly income. And here any some merchants accepted Bitcoin, crypto booming in my country and many people want to make profit from it.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

Cryptocurrencies are slowly making its headway in our country and our central banks are looking forward to drafting rules for it. This would be rules are to regulate cryptocurrency transactions to protect investors and reduce the risks of fraud or scam. This regulation that set to be finalized this year would also cover the issuance and registration of cryptocurrencies. There are already a lot of crypto users in my country and many of them are also joining the ICOs so a proper regulation is needed for investors' protection and to prevent any scam ICOs in the future.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

My country is not yet ready in crypto world but people is always ready because they want to learn more bout crypto. Most countries afraid that their people will be crazy about bitcoin. So that they minimized their people to access the crypto world.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: