Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3020 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
We do not know what will happen in the future. I see the bitcoin community is very much, then the community in crypto plays a vital role. so when viewed from the side of the community like ETH, BCH, Litecoin, ETC, Monero allows like Bitcoin in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Yes there are some other coin those are good for investment.like ethereum. You can invest on this but as far Bitcoin is concern, Bitcoin is the only leader of crypto currency.people know only Bitcoin in crypto currency, because in the past few years those who made their faith in Bitcoin earn a lot from bitcoin.this is the only reason for Bitcoin fame.
With the increasing use of eth, especially the support of ICO project, I believe it is the most opportunity.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

If you are looking for coin that have advantages like bitcoin, i think many coin in market like bitcoin but that coin not popular. But if for investment, i am prefer ethereum as investment choice because ethereum have potential in the future. Thats not investment advice just my opinion
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

In my opinion there is no other altcoin which has advantages such as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin created by satoshi Nakamoto until now, unprecedented. Although many other coins are emerging, they are just trying to be equivalent to bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

there are altcoins that will soon become the next bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Gold, Segwit2x, Ethereum and NEO.
those are good altcoins that will soon surpass or follow Bitcoin's steps in the nearest future.
If only you're going to invest today and wait for a couple of years then you'll be soon get higher profits than investing into some other new altcoins.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

Lots of Altcoin wants to emulate Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is a famous coin. Miss many want to like Bitcoin. I see Ethereum and EOS being coined like Bitcoin.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

you mean, who will grow in price, like bitcoine? They are not at all)) If you are interested in less risky and long-term investments, you can try to invest in top coins, including bitcoins. But this is not a guide to action, but an opinion)
nirmalakk

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

I believe the coin look like bitcoin is one in only ethereum.  For sure one of us they think also that ethereum will increase the price after few years. So if you have extra money right now just buy ethereum and hold it for few yew years and you will make a lot of profit for sure. Grab the opportunity while the ethereum is cheap.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

I do love pundi x. They got cool project that intent to help transaction using cryptocurrency. Pundi x have a small value right now but i dont think it would be the next bitcoin and there is no coins will grow such as bitcoin anymore. But i do think there is good opportunity by investing in pundi x cause almost all people who invest in cryptocurrency are believe that this is will be our currency in future, so thats make me believe that if it true then pundi x would be such a great coins to invest for long term cause they trying to make transaction using cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

I think XMR or ETH may be like bitcoin, and XMR has an absolute advantage in anonymity. Many dark net users are no longer using bitcoin to pay, but instead to pay with XMR or dash. ETH will be more widely used in the future, and also has bright prospects.
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

I think Tezos can become a big new coin. He took a large amount of money on the ICO, the decentralized consensus of the adoption protocol and the turing-complete smart contracts are also not a joke.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

No not all. There are a bunch of good coins out there with their own remarkable projects, ethereum is a good example of one of such projects but despite that, there is no other coin that is like bitcoin and it will continue to remain so for a very long time to come.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

I have never seen a coin like bitcoin. There are more than 1500 Crypto currencies in the market. But bitcoin is the only one, and no one can beat this coin's value and popularity.
Yeah bitcoin is the first crypto coin that was invented for a better future of users so a lot of coin can come and go but bitcoin will be even better than other coins, bitcoin is knows as king of all crypto coins and I truly believe that bitcoin will remain the same for long, bitcoin is unique and different crypto coin which has uncountable benefits.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Telegram - https://t.me/TradeToken
Website - https://trade.io/

Why not give it a try.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

There have being so many alt coins created but I there is no coin like btc
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Of course there are so many cryptocurrencies has good potential like Bitcoin, can be traded on exchange like Bitcoin, can be used to exchange into cash like Bitcoin,....etc. The only thing make Bitcoin become the most special one is it's the first cryptocurrency on the world and it's also the first cryptocurrency can be used to buy real stuff in real life and the price of Bitcoin is really high at the moment. Beside I think there is one more thing make Bitcoin become more special than the other one, everybody know that Satoshi created Bitcoin but nobody know who really Satoshi is, this thing make people more curious about Bitcoin and also help Bitcoin become the most special cryptocurrency.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
AmaliyaKira

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

In my opinion there is no other altcoin which has advantages such as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin created by satoshi Nakamoto until now, unprecedented. Although many other coins are emerging, they are just trying to be equivalent to bitcoin.

But this only until, that will in the future is unknown. I think that there will be a coin that will be able to throw Bitcoin from a leading position
phamnguyenthientinh

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

No coin can be as popular as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base of crpyto money.
You can also earn very good money by using other coins.
ETH, TRX, XRP, BNB, ENJ, BTCC. If you do a good research, you will find nice coins and make money.
bamita127

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

judging by the track record of its growth I am more inclined to Ethereum and litecoin because coins are able to offset the bitcoin development traces even though the price is much cheaper than bitcoin, but the ups and downs are very rational and stable.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

If there is one coin be like bitcoin in the future, it could be thw ethereum. This coin is already known and allmost the same use like btc. Have paired in any exchange so the volume is always at the top like btc. Their gap is only the price so im hoping sooner or later eth will follow the btc price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: