Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3020 times)
Teo2015

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Until now, Bitcoin is similar. I think he has a hard-to-see popularity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

There is no other known coin that can equalize the feature that bitcoin can give. Aside from that most of bitcoin can be trqded with bitcoin maybe in the near future there will be a coin that will be greater than bitcoin.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:05:11 AM

Bitcoin can not be compare to other alt-coin in the market, base on the fact that current price of bitcoin falling down, it can not be compare it with other coin price, Bitcoin is the leader of all coin in the market, which is simply known as crypto currency that is working perfectly on blockchain community with a strong private key, that link for security purpose than any other coin, Secondly, the bitcoin demand online has a very high potential demand and supply 24hrs on the market exchange and very easy to sell or buy every point in time.
Maokz

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:05:35 AM

there is a name tirto.id - The enmity between the United States and North Korea that mention nuclear weapons in the media, apparently impact on the surge Bitcoin exchange rate.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Bitcoin is the first of it's kind and will always remain one of a kind. No matter how many coins pop up, bitcoin will always be different from all of them.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

The coin like bitcoin, the closest one is only BHC and Litecoin.
ETH (Ethereum) is for smart contract used only, XRP (Ripple) is actually a token not a currency.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

believe the coin look like bitcoin is one in only ethereum.  For sure one of us they think also that ethereum will increase the price after few years. So if you have extra money right now just buy ethereum and hold it for few yew years and you will make a lot of profit for sure. I own 60% of all my investment in ethereum and the other 40% of investment in bitcoin.
Premooooo

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Another coin like bitcoin for me is ethereum because if you invested here a bit like your bitcoin.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Another coin like bitcoin for me is ethereum because if you invested here a bit like your bitcoin.

Doesn't mean that you are earning at those two doesn't mean they are the same. ETH and BTC will give you a profit through time but still, Bitcoin is one of a kind. It is the first digital currency and there are no currency like Bitcoin because every digital currency has its different features.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

For me, ethereum. It is always behind the Bitcoin and the price is awesome too. But it depends on you what you want to choose. But I will still believe the potential of bitcoin.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

From what I understand,litecoin is like a little brother to bitcoin.It’s faster then bitcoin.But,bitcoin is stronger because of the 21million cap and has a stronger brand.But,they were both created on the same block chain technology.Litecoin is an inspiration from bitcoin.There are other stuff being implemented to litecoin that sets it apart but at its core it’s the same as bitcoin.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

only put my trust in Ethereum, because so far the ethereum has made much progress and became one of the much-needed coins as it is the way to invest in the ICO project.

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

yes, ETH has the competence to be like bitcoin, ETH just should increase its spreading and the volume becomes like bitcoin.

even in the market, ETH has a high sales force than bitcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
rafiADN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I think Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, is great for now but a lot of coins are now also a clear development and function. see coin using DAG system. With the DAG system a lot of coins that use the system that is now the high price. For example byteball, IOTA, Nano. and there's more QTUM, AION
BelieveInBTC

Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

There are many altcoins available on the market but it is really difficult to tell which one will follow Bitcoin and become as popular as it is. There are many altcoins based on Bitcoin (forks) like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Private etc. and some of them are quite interesting and could become more expensive in the future. I would recommend buying some popular altcoins from the top of coinmarketcap. They seem to be the most stable coins and the most safest beside Bitcoin Cash.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

In terms of growth potential, I think that Ethereum for 2018 can reach the same level at the price ($20,000). But technically, it is a completely different coin. On the basis of Ethereum, a lot of ICO is held, which makes the coin more popular and interesting for investment. As a result, its value increases
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

No, not even close. Anybody telling you there is a coin that is close to Bitcoin or will one day rival Bitcoin is outright lying to you. They do not know any coin could challenge Bitcoin until it actually does, which means they simply can't tell you the future. Nothing in my opinion will ever rival Bitcoin, although I could be wrong about this.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
There are no equivalent altcoins like bitcoin so far, you can see the volume of trade in every market, there you can see altcoins that have good potential in the market and worth to invest.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I fully believe in BTC. ETH is also a strong currency. I have seen many successful projects choosing the ETH platform for development. Thus the ETH market will be more known ... The value of it will rise much higher to deserve the potential nature that it brings.
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

There are many coin like bitcoin.  ETH, lTC, BCC, RFR, GRG. It,s not value equal to bitcoin but  growth rate is high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: