Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3031 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:15:54 AM

I think if we are looking bitcoin competitor in market cap value, its hard to happen right now. But if we are looking coin that can be competitor in the future, i am believe there is good coin in market and i think that coin should be open source and have good community
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

There will never be the "Next Bitcoin" because Bitcoinhad the first mover advantage and it almost like the name brand that people refer to when talking about cryptocurrency. There will be other coins that grow by leaps and bounds and enter the top 10 but there will only ever be one Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

I think if we are looking bitcoin competitor in market cap value, its hard to happen right now. But if we are looking coin that can be competitor in the future, i am believe there is good coin in market and i think that coin should be open source and have good community

Until now I could not find a coin that could compete with Bitcoin and did not experience a bad decline in prices at this time because all types of coins experienced the same thing in the price of a bad Bitcoin. We can only hope that the price of coins will increase in 2019.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

Litecoin make come close as they refer it as poor mans bitcoin. but there will never be any coin that will replace BITCOIN

JohnLancy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

At the present time, it is easy to see that Bitcoin is a coin of the world, and they seem to be popular and their value is the highest in the last three years. Looking at this, a lot of coin was born, and they adopted the technologies that bitcoins bring to humans and develops them a lot. But the coin is not attractive enough and the human interest should not be very much in the market Cryptos.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
in my opinion, until now there are no coins that can be equivalent to Bitcoin because we all know Bitcoin is a reference for all coins and in my opinion, all coins have their own advantages so you can choose the place of investment after you learn and examine the coin further.
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

yeah many currencies have the ability to cross or beat the bitcoin but we can not trust those because the bitcoin security is awesome compared to others.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Yes, all coins must have the potential to grow like Bitcoin. But everything depends on the project development team. If the project has a very good development team and can make the project have many investors, of course, the project can continue to grow. But if they have a weak development team, of course, this project will not last for a long time.

nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
Try EOSex token. they have the right rack of records.I thinks of all the coins that became loose. There are so many coins out there and I think you wont regret it

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

I think this is hard to answer because no one can actually predict the future to know the coin that has potentials like bitcoin, If it is possible to know, I believe a lot of people will buy such coin in million folds, it's about studying a product and take a risk and see what it turns out to be

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

It is hard for other coin to become same as bitcoin because bitcoin is the most trusted coin in cryptocurrency.
There are too many scam coins created, makes peoples doesn't want to use other coins than bitcoin.
Just buy the coin you trust, buying new coin is risky.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

I do not see such a coin yet, there is no such advantage and demand for one of the alts, and their dependence on Bitcoin just destroys the whole development of the idea.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

There are quality altcoin that has great potentials, coin like Dash, Ethereum, Monero are altcoin with unique cade use and with on going development happening to this altcoim, we can expect their value to rise!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

Everyone certainly hopes that every coin is the same as Bitcoin. But you must know that Bitcoin also has a very good development team. Bitcoin has always experienced very good growth. While many Altcoins fail because there are so many new coin competitions that appear. And maybe new hope arises when many people expect Ethereum like Bitcoin.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

There is no other coin/s that has the same like Bitcoin that has a huge value and market capitalism but there are some coins that has a good potential and in the near future it can brings you a good profit. 

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
jeantyo1

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

If you're looking for a coin like Bitcoin, you could take a closer look at its forks, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. They both are accepted by popular exchanges like CEX. You can not only buy them with fiats there but also exchange if you have some btc: https://cex.io/bch-btc, https://cex.io/btg-btc.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

there are many altcoins that exceed the technological sophistication of bitcoin, but none of them can really beat bitcoin as king of crypto. all altcoins are centered and bitcoin is not, this is one factor that distinguishes the difficulty of manipulating bitcoin
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

It's most likely possible to find such one in the future time, because there are a lot of Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market these days that have great potentials to grow high in the nearest future. So if there is to be a coin that will perhaps be like bitcoin, that will probably be in the future.
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

I do not think that any coin is able to replace bitcoin in the near future,but to become attractive from the point of investment in my opinion can such coins: ETH,WAVES,RIPPLE,ADA,NEO,LTC,DACH. And the WAVES RIPPLE I think have very good prospects in the future.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

My answer is no, I believe that bitcoin has no competitors and is not sure that they will, even in 5 years I see bitcoin is king of crypto. Buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: