Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:13:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3031 times)
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

It seems to me that there is no such coin and there will not be, Bitcoin was, is and will be the first coin in all ratings!
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

the bitcoin coin is NEO because it's not so low now so it's a great opportunity to make it big here unlike bitcoin where its price is now so when you invest in it you'll definitely lose it.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

What coin is like the BTC is the same BTC coin is ETH because if you invest in it you can definitely earn a huge amount because the price is too low now so is the right time to buy ETH if you want to earn a great deal in the future.

actually ETH is a coin for the long term, and seeing the price at this time there should be many investors who start buying it, and not immediately get a profit, may have to wait longer, but I'm sure ETH can get back up

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

No coin should be compared with bitcoin, without bitcoin there is no altcoin, Bitcoin has proven itself over time to be the king of cryptocurrencies and having survived various attacks and so many forks and keeps standing strong. The only challenge is that it is not a holder of value but asset. However, its domination in the cryptoworld by contributing more than 50% to total marketcap is a clear indication that it is no where going to be replaced by any

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

For planning investment strategy you should make your portfolio diversified.
Bitcoin is a real gold but certain Silver are in the market.

Bitcoin is Number 1
2. Litecoin: faster block generation rate and faster transaction confirmation.
3. Etherium: Decentralized software platform that enable smart contracts
4. Ripple: real time global settlement network that offer instant, low cost payment.
5. Zcash: open source crypto launched in 2016.
6. Dash (Originally known as darkcoin) more secretive version of bitcoin (as peer sources)

For this coins that you have listed there's an only one that I have owned and that is Ethereum.Maybe I can add other coins, after I will finished my campaign and given me a token to be converted and make an investment for the positive result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: