Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1411 times)
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

I think market control bitcoin. because of decentralized system attached on bitcoin, its volatility proves that market puts its hand on bitcoin. Miners and traders are players that take profit from the volatility of bitcoin.
Not only markets, i think the news controls Bitcoin also, if they just release some bad news about Bitcoin like Bitcoin was banned in somewhere than the price will be dropped insane.
The market will be a mess if there is a crazy news also.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Bitcoin is controlled by everyone who has Bitcoin. All market demand is because we are trading Bitcoin. And by trading, we've helped keep the cycle of the crypto market. As much as possible and as long as we are still trading Bitcoin and Altcoin, that is the price of a given coin.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

To me the bitcoin is controlled by all of its users partly around the world because the system is transparently decentralized that nobody should remain compatible with each other using bitcoins that can control this all. Cool
AntonisZ

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

We are not only the people we control the bitcoin as you said before.. it's a conversation which have written over the years..but personally i think only a piece of Strong people, own and control its power..
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:58 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by a single person, that's why it is decentralized. Now, when we talk about decentralization of bitcoin a lot of us are thinking that bitcoin isn't originating from a single country, which is true however, partly incorrect. Bitcoin does not come from any single country and moreover, isn't controlled by a single entity. So we could say that we, the investors abd enthusiasts, are the one thst controls the tides of bitcoin's fate.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

The special case who can control bitcoin is its clients. the engineers just encourage to give virtual wallet administrations to bitcoin clients without having the capacity to change the framework actualized by bitcoin with blockchain innovation. With it, unadulterated bitcoin is controlled by every one of its clients so the cost likewise relies upon the deal and buy exercises in different bitcoin commercial center and value vacillations through the concurrence with the clients. In any case, the one of a kind component of this innovation is that bitcoin exchanges are affirmed by mineworkers and recorded on every single associated server around the globe.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

In my opinion that it's decentalised and therefore isn't controlled by anyone,but then there are obviously patterns in its behaviour that it is following.That means that there's stuff that affects it and goes into it.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

I think market control bitcoin. because of decentralized system attached on bitcoin, its volatility proves that market puts its hand on bitcoin. Miners and traders are players that take profit from the volatility of bitcoin.
Not only markets, i think the news controls Bitcoin also, if they just release some bad news about Bitcoin like Bitcoin was banned in somewhere than the price will be dropped insane.
The market will be a mess if there is a crazy news also.
Of course many bitcoin schemes are one can be an influence in market prices. besides the demand from the market itself that makes it down or up. so far I think it's someone who can control the price. people who have enough money

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
alexn3620

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Technology blokchain does not belong to anyone, in fact is its advantage, the network is decentralized. Another question is the price of bitcoin and who influences it.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

The idea of bitcoin is based on the ethereum blockchain technology. The blockchain technology deals with decentralisation and not centralisation so no one person controls the bitcoin system.This makes transactions and data storage on the blockchain technology easy and safer.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

The transactions are made by an algorithm called block chain and in order for the bitcoins to grow its value then it will be still depending on the people who are going to invest on it if they will prefer bitcoins or they will rather choose another cryptocurrency.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

It's very difficult to say that someone controls bitcoin, it's still a blockchain technology and difficult to track, if possible at all. If you say so, then a coin owner can control it himself.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

No one controlled bitcoin system because we all know that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which means no one is controlling it yet the control of it is the hand of the one who are using it. Now, many people are into bitcoin making it more good in terms earnings and the value of it are affected through the numbers of users who are rapidly increasing so the true one who is controlling bitcoin is us, the users.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

yes nobody is controlling the bitcoin system of bitcoin network. Bitcoin is being controlled by  all bitcoin users around the world. And also bitcoin users are free to chose what software they will going to use. so no one can contoll it not the government and not the bank.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

In fact, no one controls bitcoin. That made it unique, so its price is on the moon. It was created by a person in Japan with the desire to become a better banking software. He felt disgusted with the bank's banking system and their poor security, so it came up with the idea of creating bitcoins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

Bitcoin can be controlled if you are the creator of it and hold the source code of the technology. But do not worry about this because the bitcoin dev is a secret, no one knows who they are. The identity of the Bitcoin creator is unknown.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

Bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone by each of us. Probably because bitcoin is peer to peer or all bitcoin users are in control of their own money. Different if we save money in the Bank. All customer's money is controlled by the Bank.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

it is the principle of a decentralized product ...
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone by each of us. Probably because bitcoin is peer to peer or all bitcoin users are in control of their own money. Different if we save money in the Bank. All customer's money is controlled by the Bank.
Yes I agree with you ,no one can controlled on bitcoin it was based on blockchain technology that has a big difference than centralized bank. This site was developed with anonymous persons ,we can have a great opportunities here to gain moneys, it was very unique investment because no one knows about your background but so much risky in the world because it can use by the terrorism transactions but I believe that it will not happened.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

Pure system goes with the miners in charge of processing bitcoin transactions, I think bitcoin transactions are fitting because transparent so no need to worry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: