Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet still work?  (Read 21215 times)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

Myetherwallet is still working fine. Just check whether you are at the official website and beware of phishing websites trying to steal your private key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Ofcourse MyEtherWallet is still working perfectly fine, im still able to use it with any problem and hassle. So i'd still recommend using myetherwallet especially to the newbies out there.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

That's not true, myetherwallet still works though most people are afraid of using it now because many hacks news surrounding the platform, people are now making use of mycrypto which

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

Myether wallet is perfectly working and there is no any issues. You can store any tokens which ever is compatible with ERC20. For additional security you can install metamask for this and it is a google chrome web extension. It is important to book mark your myether wallet website and always log from there. Do not give log on from unrecognized websites since there are so many phishing websites.
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

before giving out information to this forum, it should have a proof that such news is true to clear the doubt about your writeups, my etherwallet can't just operation without any reason.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Actually, MEW is not a wallet. It allows you to interact directly with the blockchain while remaining in full control of your keys & your funds. It's generating your private key and your public key. If you send your private key to someone, they now have full control of your account. You can use Metamask to import your wallet with the same private key if you want.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Myetherwallert works perfectly fine except of frequent attack stealing from users that got phished as a result of not being careful before inserting their private key.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

This news is false as I have been using Myetherwallet for quite sometime now, and i'm still using it. I haven't been denied access, neither has the site been malfunctioning. Let's try to always verify certain news before we post them for public viewing as some of these news could be false, and could cause some damages.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Why not? It's just a way to use your offline wallet, once you've created a wallet there, keeping private key, you can access that wallet via mew or other platforms. It is just working good at the moment.

For those who use VPN, I suggest them not to make any operation on mew or exchanges using your password!
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

I believe that isn't unmistakably data. MEW is currently going down. It's as yet working awesome. Obviously a couple of day back one of their dev has break out from MEW and make other site to ETH wallet designer and administrations simply like MEW. There is https://mycrypto.com. All things considered, MEW as yet taking a shot at.
alloquycrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

Is this information correct? I doubt this information, because I still use the MEW wallet until now. I don't think there is a problem with this. clearly I personally ask for clarity on the information you make.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?
When you have private key from your ethereum wallet, then you can use diffrent solution, for exmaple Metamask. This addon probably never stop runs Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

First of all i want to ask do you have any reliable source for this information . I am using MEW from last 6 months , no problem faced. Myetherwallet generates private key and keystore file for any wallet , and they dont store that . So if one day you found that myetherwallet is not opening ( assume) you can still access your wallet using that private key from wallets like Imtoken , Trust wallet , so no need to worry , your funds will be safe unless you leak your private key anywhere.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

News is not true. It has been 5 months since the opening of this topic and I still use MEW. It is easy to use, has an easy interface and with the help of the private key it ensures the user the maximum security of the investments made.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaja colleen

Activity: 188

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

The information you get is wrong where did you get that news,because MEW is the one of the most trusted wallet here and almost of the projects their reqiured is MEW so it is very impossible that it will be lose.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

This sounds silly and uncertain because I am using myetherwallet from the very beginning of my cryptocurrency career and I haven't any issues with it even 1 time, so it is strange to read something like this.

RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

I dont know where did you get that news...
I will use MEW because it has a proven track of service and care for its users!
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

I have never heard any news of myetherwallet not being able to work again, surely this is fake news. But if there is ever a reason for you not to use myetherwallet then you can always access your ether wallet from any other ether wallet website. As long as you have your private key then the wallet should work just fine as it works with myetherwallet.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Actually we are free to use any wallet to store our coins and crypto currency tokens. We are not obliged to use myetherwallet. Whatever wallet that we use, the most important thing is to make sure that the wallet that we use is safe. Maybe some people are less comfortable using myetherwallet, but I personally still use myetherwallet. I've been comfortable using myetherwallet and I don't want to move using another wallet for a while. I'm not ready to adapt if I have to use a new type of wallet.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

I think that this is a good wallet but I do not like that there is no technical support and in case there is no one to turn to ! I do not need to Shine your private key and everything will be super )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: