Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet still work?  (Read 21215 times)
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:30:49 PM

Yes it still in use. Im using myetherwallet for 6 months and im pleased with it, it works correctly without no issues.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:01:59 PM

This theme was created in March! It seems to me that it is pointless to write now in this topic, because this information is at least out of date!

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:07:37 PM

This theme was created in March! It seems to me that it is pointless to write now in this topic, because this information is at least out of date!

Why do people continue the discussion? Now this topic may be relevant for those who participated in the bounty campaign from the ETCV

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:15:14 PM

I can still use myetherwallet. the information you provide is incorrect. and if indeed myetherwallet cannot be used anymore, there are still many wallets that we can use. but I'm sure, myetherwallet will always work. because nothing can be as easy as myetherwallet in sending and viewing tokens.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:48:00 AM

it's hoax news, myetherwallet still works very well and I just checked my myetherwallet account and just got a token from the bounty safely. nothing wrong with myetherwallet.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

Until now, I haven't heard any informations about Myetherwallet stop working. But if this thing happens, we can choose other wallets such as Coinpayment, Blockchain, Exodus, so on..

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:46:29 PM

Until now, I haven't heard any informations about Myetherwallet stop working. But if this thing happens, we can choose other wallets such as Coinpayment, Blockchain, Exodus, so on..
I myself still keep my assets in myetherwallet. and until now I think all my assets have no problems and are fine. there are still many alternative wallets, but I still believe in myetherwallet.
koragg

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:58:40 PM

The problem with web-based wallets is with BGP attacks. You're essentially downloading your application every time. If your wallet is a local application, it's much harder to suffer from this. Much easier to target something like MEW instead of, say, Electrum
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:02:24 AM

I believe your information is false. Personally, I now checked - MEW continues to work stably. I absolutely did not notice any problems now. I believe that Myetherwallet is doing an excellent job with its tasks. Please do not spread false information and panic.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:10:48 AM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?
Yeah, it still working well, and in my opinion it is much more convenient, then MyCrypto. Also they lunch beta wallet of new version of their product - https://beta.myetherwallet.com
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:46:33 AM

This theme was created almost a year ago, but the MyEtherWallet wallet is still considered one of the most reliable and convenient to use for ethereum and tokens. Periodically, he is subjected to hacker attacks, sometimes with little success, but this can in no way affect the constant demand for this wallet. So the MyEtherWallet wallet has served and will still serve us for a long time using cryptocurrency.
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:41:42 AM

And until now MEW can still be used. I just want to tell you not to eat raw information, you need to make sure that the information is right or wrong. If you spread misinformation, many people will panic. So be careful when reading information.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Volk-05

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:17:28 AM

For the first time I hear about it, and the wallet itself works without any complaints, and I have never heard such news!
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

I have never heared that myetherwallet does not work , but majority using this kind of storage of coins can attest that it is still a reliable wallet for  all tokens and coins that are compatible with it, the only thing that make this wallet not working ,if you forgot your wallet key.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
tinystone26

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:39:27 PM

I don't heard that myetherwallet cannot be use and won't work anymore and I don't even hear that news in any of my friends that also using it. That's why I am wondering where did you get that information about myetherwallet and as far as I know it still working just like before when I started using it to stores my favorite currencies.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:55:16 PM

If you are afraid about the safety of your funds, just install a desktop wallet like Mycrypto or buy a cold wallet like ledger nano. You won't need to be afraid of fishing attacks or fishing websites and will be calm for your coins.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:57:45 PM

Still working very well until now, I have never heard of any problems with Myetherwallet. This is the best online wallet in this market and has the most users in all wallet
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:11:06 AM

As of now I can still use and gain access on my account using MyEtherwallet with no problem. I have never heard that it goes down. Maybe some small maintenance but now, it is operational again and is safe.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:18:44 AM

Myetherwallet is certainly still very functional as usual. And the wallet that I use everyday to make transactions. Because I prefer to use myetherwallet compared to other wallets. Of course this makes it easier for me to make transactions.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:35:00 AM

We can use metamask to access MyEtherwallet account if you are concern on the security risk on the ordinary access of MyEtherwallet. I find it quite useful when using this metamask app because it is a user friendly also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: