Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet still work?  (Read 21212 times)
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

According to the developers, the system is not reassigned to store the air, but only helps to access through the browser to the coins that are available in the personal computer's storage. In this case, the crypto currency is not transferred to third parties and all the time belongs to the user. Personal access keys are also available only from the holder of the wallet.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

This is a fake news I think as I personally use myetherwallet to store all my crypto and it is working very fine with me and all transactions are also smooth. I think you should try using it once more and I will surely work.MEW had some DoSS attack issue some days ago but the instantly fixed it and now its fully working and is great for use.
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

I was just passing information somewhere and I did not believe the mew collide, but I was also confused and wanted to know how we would handle the mew that did not exist.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Don't worry, it's fake news !
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

Stupidity. You can still use myetherwallet purse. It still works. So you can safely use it. The main thing is not to show your private key anywhere. And then your tokens will be safe.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

I heard that the wallet MEW may not be used anymore, this information is true. So if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then can we use any other wallet?

I just used my etherwallet yesterday and nothing is wrong actually. Can you please tell me the exact reason why it can't be use anymore? I haven't heard news about that even if I'm quite updated today on crypto news. Please send here links about that, which I think is a fake news
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

It is a wrong news, may be it might not be working for you and you have posted as if it is not working as a whole. MEW is still working for me and there is no issue in accessing it or moving coins or crypto in it. You check that again and post in the thread please, it might work for you if you have the address and key.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Nothing worry about any news like this for mew Wallet, you are the one controlling your own private key so it is very easy for you to move your token to other wallet. But I don't believe that this is true because mew is always the first choice majority of the altcoins.
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Yes it still works. But i can see my coins on ethplorer.
Ethplorer is very iseful and it has the very present update in your wallet.
You dont need to log in to see your tokens, just put your eth address and you're good to go.
Try aomething else other than myetherwallet
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

You better tell me where this information comes from. what you wrote looks like a lie. I just yesterday used the myetherwallet and and everything worked.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Such reports are not supported by any facts, they spread panic in the market! Probably you have mixed up with the transition to a new platform, Waves!?
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

Having private keys and keeping them in secure place is one of the key element to control the funds you have. As MEW provides access to these keys, it gets you a chance to restore the wallet and all funds even if MEW disappears in one day.

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

this is just fake news just looking frantic, everyone using MEW Wallet is absolutely no problem. You may lose your private key so you can not open your own MEW. Try to be responsible for the topic you create

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

MEW is perfectly fine to use. Just be careful, there are plenty of phishing sites that have very similar URLs... sometimes using special unicode characters so that it looks to be almost the same URL, for example it might replace an e with an e with a dot under it.

So long as you are using the correct site, and don't have any viruses or keyloggers, it's safe. Especially so when used in
conjunction with metamask.

samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

myetherwallet is still working, Where did you heard that news? .. Just be careful, there are plenty of phishing sites that have very similar URLs.  if the wallet MEW for some reason can not be used then  we can use etherdelta wallets. but it is not safer than MEW.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

the best practice is to manually enter the url myetherwallet.com, don't google it because some top links have weird characters in them that are hard to spot
or use MetaMask
but both of these still put your funds at risk since you are exposing your private key to the internet, the easiest is to have a hardware wallet
the best is to have a hardware wallet Or maybe keep a seperate OS installation like linux that you Only use for transactions

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Can you attach any link or data where did you get that information because if you are wrong many of here was making mad on you. Your saying is funny for joking because some of here was have an account in myetherwallet and i am one of them that still using it for the payment if im joining to those paying ethereum so provide a link to believe in you.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Myetherwallet is the only responsible for that on how they should solve this problem. The supporters of myetherwallet will trust the dev to avoid much panic on not using anymore the wallet. Ofcourse if they do problem by their own then they should provide solutions.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

can you give me the link from what evidence that you can say myetherwallet is not working anymore? recently i just used my etherwallet and theres no problem with it, but if its true there are lot of wallets to use though.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

so far myetherwallet still works fine and me still use it. but why you can not use your ETH wallet address on myetherwallet? have you checked the website link before you go to your MEW site? as long as you know myetherwallet is it the place all ICO tokens to send to on market. myetherwallet will remain for functioning as long as the tokens in ICO are created.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: