Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
If these are via a bounty then chances are it wont yet be on Coinmarketcap, you will be best to look at the announcement thread for the token and ask in there as they will know where it is listed, if it is a token via ETH then it will more then likely available on Etherdelta or IDEX.
For sure it will be announced in their respective channels on telegram or discord,and as far as i know that bounty campaigns now are requiring they're participants to join the channels so they will be updated on the projects status and activity..

But if it wasnt on coinmarket or etherdelta maybe you can try on HIBTC or some other exchanges that might be the platform of your tokens
sophiawhite

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

wherever they're trading, most exchanges are listed on cmc though.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

basically when the price is in the top or when it goes to the high price, it was just like the same if  you want to buy some token,just buy when the market is in the dip price because this process you can earn more by holding it in some few months or until the price is going to pump.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
have you joined the telegram for the project you are following? you can ask there. or you can PM your dev.
may be yobit, etherdelta, forkdelta or other market. you can check one by one.
KANZEE

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Check the site where they are traded
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

I recommend that you contact the project administrators in which you participated and clarify their information about the exchanges. If this is not possible, then usually the tokens are left either by the participants themselves or by the exchanges themselves, such as: forkdelta, etherdelta, idex and others. If they do not have these tokens, then you will have to wait and probably you can not wait for this moment at all.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

You have to wait for the announcement of you bounty managers on what exchanger will be use, usually they will tell you after they have sold the tokens. It depends on the campaign, it may or may not tell them on the bounty thread but usually after the campaign is finished. Sometimes after they send your tokens in your preferred wallet, they will tell what exchanger will be use, or just contact your bounty admin for that.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
SAROKISU

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

in what exchange the coin is listed you can sell
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

I feel weird. until now you never know about altocoin exchange you have? even you are not trying to find it. you can refer to the marketcap to see if your altcoin has entered the exchange yet. or you can ask the telegram. I do not understand, what are you doing in this forum.
Jmartins

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

You have to wait until the projects list their tokens on exchanges but if you are lucky enough, decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta and idex list tokens on their own     . you can check those two sites.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

just wait and see on the social media, usually they always make announced on the social media if they are will list in one of exchange. if they are not listed yet, then waiting for announcing. or you can ask them in the official telegram. not all token can be listed on coinmarketcap.com instantly. at least they need to enough volume to listed on coinmarketcap.com

cocodanco

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

If they are not yet listed on coinmarketcap then if they are an ERC-20 coin you will nearly always find an option to sell them on one of the Decentralised exchanges such as Etherdelta or IDEX. Grin
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Usually the list of availiable exchanges is represented on the official site of any project. Look for it.
If your tokens are ERC-20 you should look for Etherdelta or IDEX. Also you can try Bitpaction.

Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

have you joined the telegram for the project you are following? you can ask there. or you can PM your dev.
may be yobit, etherdelta, forkdelta or other market. you can check one by one.
I think it is a good suggestion, and it can be done, because usually the project we follow will continue to be discussed in telegram conversations, until the project is complete to will listing on the market where everything can be asked there

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

Try using etherdelta or idex. Most erc20 tokens can be sold there

Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

Usually when tokens give then after a while in the thread bounty write in what the exchange has laid out the tokens. But only this time can be very long.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

basically when the price is in the top or when it goes to the high price, it was just like the same if  you want to buy some token,just buy when the market is in the dip price because this process you can earn more by holding it in some few months or until the price is going to pump.
The most important thing which you need to take care of is that you must sell your coins only when you see a huge increase in the market value of the crypto coins and that at time when the rates are higher. Selling your coins at lesser rate is of no use and that it will not help you in making any kind of significant earning. You need to hold your nerves so that you can end up making some good money.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

Actually there are many token that tradeable already in any exchange buy those tokens does not listed in the coinmarketcap, and you have to looking for that by search in some low volume of exchange like in Etherdelta, forkdelta, idex, coinexchange, and livecoin.net. There are many token that does not listed in coinmarketcap but tradeable there. And if no listed in all those exchange, you have to wait bit longer for trade that your token because the developer can be have others plan to list the token in exchange later.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

If you don't know that on which exchange these coins are then you can contact members of that company, they will let you know where they listed it.

Once they are on coinmarketcap then you can check it from Market section.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

Unfortunately, none of the people know the future, so no one knows what price is best to sell and buy, you can only limit the risks. Therefore, it is better to sell parts

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: