Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
andrebai

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

I think first where you need to look its website and telegram group of the ICO. Easiest way: its to ask in telegram or other chats about exchanges.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

You should find it in decentralized exchanges like IDEX,...If not, you should track the information on the telegram of the token, they will notify you where you can trade.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

At fast checking BTC or ETH sell market. Than joint the telegram group and read all information update or ask directly to the team dev whether the coin is already listing in the market or not.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
If you participate in the generosity programs most often the coin in the first appears on the forkdeltaa and etherdelta is the very first where it is worth watching. Then there is an idex and a kikoin. There are still many exchanges but more often coins are here!
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

You can find IDEX \ EtherDelt and other exchanges. To sell token. many new coins are not included in coinmarketcap. So we can ask the official or find the token token.find the token sale in IDEX and EtherDelt.

basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

you should find out on the alt telegram line you have, or check it in the marketcap. I do not think you have much knowledge about this industry.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

You should ask directly from team via social media and  should wait for the right moment to sell , sometime it's better to hold coin rather just instant selling it.majority of time you will find new coin in forkdelta,yobit,etc.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

try check on etherdelta, usually new token will be listed there. but if to make sure you have to ask the team or developers within the ico thread. or the goods you enter in the network of his telegram and then try to discuss it. there is a lot you can do

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

Make sure that you follow the project on their dedicated platforms, that is the best way for you to find out where the coins have been listed. Most of the times coins like AMLT, just end up being listed on decentralized exchanges and since decentralized exchanges are not as popular as their centralized counterparts then you might not know about it unless you ask the team behind the project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

The first thing you should do is to check if they are listed on an exchange site because most coins that are not listed on coinmarketcap basically are not yet listed to any exchanges, meaning to say is that you still are not able to sell them yet unless they will be listed.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

There are so many exchange markets but it depends on the coins you are dealing with and where they have been listed. You have to be following them and know where they have been listed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

If possible, where and trade. Most exchanges are for the cmc.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

If the token you own from the bounty does not appear on the CMC, it is perfectly reasonable because the token is not enough volume trading. You can track the Telegram or on the project website so that you can see which exchange information the Token will be listed on. If that ICO project does not have any information, then the high possibility is that the scam project.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Selling your coins or bounty rewards are always depending on the developers, this developers that are part of the project will always choose on where they are going to lunch their tokens for the investors to get profit.

Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

If you talking about bounty tokens - wait when it will go to exchanges. uusally it take time approx 1-3 month after token sale ends.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Usually Tokens/Coins that are not Listed on coinmarketcap , got listed on decentralised exchanges like Etherdelta / IDEX and so on . To check if its there just open ( Lets say Etherdelta ) . Now you will see https://etherdelta.com/#PPT-ETH . Now you want replace PPT with contract adress of the coin/token you want to trade like this https://etherdelta.com/#PlaceContractAdressHere-ETH and hit Enter Smiley Hopefully this will help out
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

If there are no coins on the website of a coinmarketcup, they can be sold on the etherdelta or idex exchange. But it is better to wait for listing on larger stock exchanges.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

Selling your coins or bounty rewards are always depending on the developers, this developers that are part of the project will always choose on where they are going to lunch their tokens for the investors to get profit.
yes, more precisely if we want to sell token bounty results then we must continue to follow the development of projects that we follow, so we can know token of the project into the market where, if we already know then in the market that we can sell token, so the point is to be patient because not all token bounty results directly into the market
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

Well, I don't think you can trade them on any exchange if they aren't listed yet. But you can probably sell using the peer to peer means if u have a way of doing it
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Oh that is an easy question but is not easy to answer. The quick solution is to use one of the many exchanges like binance or coinbase, but you can also buy in ICOs.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: