Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
ennave123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

Try to google it with the name of your coin then add "exchange" keyword. Some altcoins are not listed in popular exchanges but you can find them by googling. Also try using Apps where you can input the coin name/symbol and the app will search the exchange for you if it is available Wink
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

see where the coins were sold. not all coins exist in the market and of course, is available only in certain markets only. When want to sell of course must also know where the layout which provides coins. so naturally flexible course to sell coins owned.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

There are few ways on how you would know where the tokens are being traded. First is check if its already listed in coinmarketcap then click the markets and you will see all the available exchange for your token. Second is use blockfolio app it has the info of the exchange where your tokens are listed. 3rd is you check on the website of your tokens as most updates are posted there and lastly check on the telegram community of your token and better ask there directly your inquiry. Of course you can do and check those guides on a random basis just like what I usually do.
ngck1979

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

hi, can anyone tell where to trade Vital Coin?
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
I usually sell the earned tokens on https://idex.market There there are many tokens and new are constantly added. And if there is no yours yet, then it is necessary to wait if I am not mistaken there it is possible to place the order that your token was included in the list. It is the decentralized exchange, in my opinion reliable and simple. I work with them for a long time
cryptoexpress

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I don't have the two coins that you have, so don't know where to exchange them. If the coin you have is not listed on a large exchanger, this means that the coin is still not listed on the coin exchange. Have you tried Etherdelta? If not, try checking first on Etherdelta.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

For newer ERC20s the best place to look to sell coins is on IDEX -- that way you can use their decentralized platform. Also look for high liquidity exchanges.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

I am using binance and I don't have any difficulties or problems in using it but you should check the exchange your token is at. It is important to use that one
imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Good question. if you need to sell your tokens, So follow these steps given below, These steps are valid for selling through the exchange,

1. The first thing you should is to know what exchanges your token is listed at.
2. You need to load token to your MEW ( ERC20 already in MEW )
3. Then your MEW account have some ETH because for a transfer fee
4. Then choose to send tokens and give sending address ( Put token deposit address in your choosing exchange. you can find it in exchange )
5. Then double check your entry details and submit your transaction. After 15min - 30min your tokens receiving to the exchange. then you can sell it in the exchange.

This is the main progress of how to sell your tokens by using an exchange. Here are the most popular exchanges. ( Binance / Kucoin / Hitbtc / IDEX / Gate.io / OKEX )
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Coinbase, Binance, any top 10 exchanges to be honest... it's pretty easy. But if you want to coins locally, check out localcoinswap
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

I believe that most of the new coins are being listed before on the secondary exchanges, and the only top is going on Binance and there will be detailed information about coins or tokens that you select.
cevilhenry

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

first you have to check that coin is launched or not if not then wait for its launch and if already launched then try to find the exchange where that coin is being selling and sell there
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

a few recommendations that I know,
hopefully useful for you,

https://etherdelta.com/
https://forkdelta.github.io/
https://idex.market/

and several other websites,

or you can check for updates where the exchange coin/token is in their telegram group, I'm sure there must be info and recommendations there, especially info from the project developer.

Hmmm..
I suggest you if the bounty / airdrop project that you follow is good, you better refrain from selling it for a while, while looking at the update of the project ...
and try not to rush to sell so you don't regret it, and don't even become a dumper :p
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

As far as I know Debitium is on coinmarketcap. If you meant it. Better, just use the program blockfolio to determine the location of your coins.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

Heres how i do it.
Im gonna check them out at coinmarketcap or at coingecko.
theres a tab there were exchange they are listed. if not.
ill be going to check their telegram channel/group. Facebook and twitter.
and gonna ask or check there updates. if ever they will get listed. its already there.
Or ill go with google and search for, Example: AMLT/ETH or AMLT/BTC. This is way risky cause you might end up to an scam exchange so be very careful.
SadaKalo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

You need to look down about your coin update which you have from bounty and airdrop. When your coin listed in any exchange, than you can transfer your coin and sell it there.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

Are you really serious? i mean how could you not identify the exchange for your coins when you can ask in the telegram channel of the project which you had join. Anyway, you can research also in the google for the exchange of the coin for the reward that you had and after that you can also play youtube for the reference on how to use the exchange of that coin.
JackNecessary

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

In the world, there are many cryptocurrency websites as  CoinMarketcap, Huobi, etc. If you want to buy, you can go there to be able to exchange with the trader
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

You can sell any coin in forkdelta or etherdelta. Every coin is bieng exchanged over there. Beside that you can check there website where these coin can be exchanged. You can also ask to admin in telegram which is the exchange market of this coin.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

The best place for you to sell coins would be the exchanges that they are listed on. You can go on their profiles or social media pages and websites to find out the places that the coins have been listed on. That way you can transfer your tokens to that exchange and sell them there. Or you can just google to coin and the exchange that they are listed on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: