Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Will be bonuses available for ICO?
Yes, built in on the sliding price scale. $0.40 > $0.45 > $0.475 > $0.50 as seen under bonus structure here: https://www.ambitmining.io/

Do u have access to the ID confirmations?

Yes. Every team member and advisor has a Linkedin with associated work history, and as well you can see many of the team on the youtube channel history here: https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCurrencyNetwork

What was the bonus rate during a presale?

Presale has not begun yet, it starts 4/10.

What will be the individual cap?

I do not know of one.

On your website, it is written First mining ICO, with existing, scalable infrastructure. What does that mean?

It means that it is an existing profitable mining operation, that has capability and available space in place already to expand. It is not just an idea.

Regarding the scalable infrastructure, how are you planning to scale up in particular? More mining machines/rigs or hiring more relevant people or something else?

Good luck in the future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Yes, built in on the sliding price scale. $0.40 > $0.45 > $0.475 > $0.50 as seen under bonus structure here: https://www.ambitmining.io/

Yes. Every team member and advisor has a Linkedin with associated work history, and as well you can see many of the team on the youtube channel history here: https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCurrencyNetwork

I do not know of one.

On your website, it is written First mining ICO, with existing, scalable infrastructure. What does that mean?

It means that it is an existing profitable mining operation, that has capability and available space in place already to expand. It is not just an idea.

nice, can you explain in more detail what you mean regarding ICO bonuses?  how does that work?

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

Hi, everybody!

Ambit is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support Ambit through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/ambit/.

Grats, nice news.

Looking forward to a 5 star rating soon enough. Wink
sunX3

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

why do you believe in your project?
Ambit Mining is an organization that was established in the Summer 2017, and is part of the bigger BFGroup Holding that also controls several businesses in Georgia such as Petrol stations, poultry farms and an international audit firm. In November Ambit Mining completed the construction of its first fully functional and diversified Mining farm in the Free Economic Zone, Tbilisi, Georgia, with the capacity of 1 MW. Following the success and profitability of the farm, now Ambit Mining provides an opportunity for mining enthusiasts to become part of the mining family and further expand the existing, profitable mining operation to reach up to 20 MW capacity. Instead of offering the investment opportunity to the few large investors, Ambit Mining ICO allows the individuals interested in cryptocurrency mining to enter the mining operation and share the profits of the future operation. We welcome the members of the community to join us in this journey of building our new future together.

How has being in Georgia or in the Tbilisi Free Economic Zone affected and influenced ambitcoin? Are there are any harsh regulations or taxes? Or has it just been mainly positive things?
VenturaBro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

I was wondering if you had any other plans or ways to prepare for the pre-sale? Like any update or something else?

Either way, looking forward to the ICO, all the best. Smiley

manlyxman

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

why do you believe in your project?
Ambit Mining is an organization that was established in the Summer 2017, and is part of the bigger BFGroup Holding that also controls several businesses in Georgia such as Petrol stations, poultry farms and an international audit firm. In November Ambit Mining completed the construction of its first fully functional and diversified Mining farm in the Free Economic Zone, Tbilisi, Georgia, with the capacity of 1 MW. Following the success and profitability of the farm, now Ambit Mining provides an opportunity for mining enthusiasts to become part of the mining family and further expand the existing, profitable mining operation to reach up to 20 MW capacity. Instead of offering the investment opportunity to the few large investors, Ambit Mining ICO allows the individuals interested in cryptocurrency mining to enter the mining operation and share the profits of the future operation. We welcome the members of the community to join us in this journey of building our new future together.

How has being in Georgia or in the Tbilisi Free Economic Zone affected and influenced ambitcoin? Are there are any harsh regulations or taxes? Or has it just been mainly positive things?

i think being in the Free Economic Zone really helped regarding the mining operations and the green energy. Especially with the benefits like cheap electricity, little to not tax and so on.
LeroyBro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

I was wondering if you had any other plans or ways to prepare for the pre-sale? Like any update or something else?

I don't think there's anything left. According to their roadmap, the pre sale starts on April 10 and the main sale on April 20. Looking forward to July though when the hosting services go live, I think that'll be very interesting to see.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Xioma

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

I do not know of one.

Awesome, it really shows that you guys care about this project by how active you are here and always giving honest answers.

Thanks for the thorough answers. Smiley
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

Have you checked Ambit Mining YouTube Channel? Do not forget to subscribe to it here https://goo.gl/zBhgTQ
Presale starts on April 10! Join Whitelist now.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Have you checked Ambit Mining YouTube Channel? Do not forget to subscribe to it here https://goo.gl/zBhgTQ

Can you make a post here about the content of these videos, it is not very easy to cite some idea from the Video and make comments on them. Word is the best evidence for discussion in my opinion.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I don't think there's anything left. According to their roadmap, the pre sale starts on April 10 and the main sale on April 20. Looking forward to July though when the hosting services go live, I think that'll be very interesting to see.

Yes, and I hope to see them at the exchange.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

This ICO has a lot of positive responses, it makes sense for me. Can you guys put o the table some top three things you like about the projects, I am really interested what is you logic when assessing the ICO.

First of all I am looking at the idea, whether it is good and has future, then it comes to team, its experience and involvement, and then availability of information about the project.

I think that roadmap is also shall be taken into account, to define whether team is thoughtful about their future plans.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

This ICO has a lot of positive responses, it makes sense for me. Can you guys put o the table some top three things you like about the projects, I am really interested what is you logic when assessing the ICO.

In an ICO I usually just look for a working product, the idea behind the project, and look at the development team.

Though this ICO doesn't realy have a minimum viable product, I can tell the development team is really invested in it and know what they're doing. So I have pretty high hopes for ambit.

Yes agree, development team is very important. there experiance should be always taken into account
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

For those looking to get into mining btc or simply want to learn more about it, I'd recommend some of their older videos (CCN ones, for example).

They go really in-depth about mining but do so while still being clear to beginners. Great place to start all in all.
drogas

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:40:55 PM by drogas

Can you make a post here about the content of these videos, it is not very easy to cite some idea from the Video and make comments on them. Word is the best evidence for discussion in my opinion.

Maybe when generating discussion here but there is quite a lot of content in that video to put it down as text. Either way, the channel is very helpful and I'd still recommend it to everyone interested in the topic to check it out.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Awesome! Just subscribed, looking forward to new updates. Smiley
BeruchN

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Hey guys, good luck with Ambit Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 100-200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Great news for Ambit.  Really shows how much potential the project has I think. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

don't think anything else is left. now we just wait. but i think the launch will go well, they've obviously prepared well for it. Wink
manlyxman

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Yes, and I hope to see them at the exchange.

same. I think they already have most stuff set up and ready. does anyone know what exchange they'll be listed on?
LeroyBro

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

First of all I am looking at the idea, whether it is good and has future, then it comes to team, its experience and involvement, and then availability of information about the project.

I think that roadmap is also shall be taken into account, to define whether team is thoughtful about their future plans.

From what I can tell, looking at their roadmap, whitepaper, etc, it seems that they have everything already planned out well enough. So judging from this the ICO should go well too.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: