Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Ambit has a strong technical base and it is responsible for the supply of equipment and facilities used for the mining activities taking place on the mining farm - it was stated on the Facebook page of ambit, what does this exactly mean?

I think this means the responsibility for following of the road map.

I think so as well.

And they have been following their road map very accurately so far, no doubt they'll keep it up

Not to mention they've been very open and transparent with their each and every step. So either way, I'm looking forward to their next big moves for sure

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

Ambit has a strong technical base and it is responsible for the supply of equipment and facilities used for the mining activities taking place on the mining farm - it was stated on the Facebook page of ambit, what does this exactly mean?

I think so as well.

And they have been following their road map very accurately so far, no doubt they'll keep it up

Not to mention they've been very open and transparent with their each and every step. So either way, I'm looking forward to their next big moves for sure

Yeah this is why I'm really excited.

Of course there is still a long way to go though but it's something i'm definitely gonna keep an eye out for
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

I think so as well.

Of course there is still a long way to go though but it's something i'm definitely gonna keep an eye out for

I'd love to see the hosting services go live, ambit should be able to handle it I'm sure.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Guys, hello. Is the ICO project complete? If not, until what day was it extended again? I would be grateful for the answer.

ICO will be live up to June 10

only 5 days left, really excited to see what ambit has in store for us in the future

Yes I am looking forward to this date!

I rely on the team as now it is up to them to bring project to live.

They've always been transparent so far, so they gained my trust. Looking forward to seeing their project in action
manlyxman

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Guys, hello. Is the ICO project complete? If not, until what day was it extended again? I would be grateful for the answer.

only 5 days left, really excited to see what ambit has in store for us in the future

They've always been transparent so far, so they gained my trust. Looking forward to seeing their project in action

Also the case for me as well.

Also the way they've been handling the ICO so far has me really impressed so.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Really hyped for it, they've been doing really well and i have no doubt this will work out as well

Also really looking forward to their next block in roadmap about hosting services going live

Before the live they should buy this facilities and hope soon we will be updated on the issue.

It is not easy process, they need some time to equip the mining facilities.

Sure it is not easy process and I am not expecting to create whole mining farm in one week, but I hope it will not be postponed.
Xioma

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Really liking how Ambit has been handling the ICO and I'm looking forward to what else they have in store for us, I'm really excited! Smiley
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

I think so as well.

Hope so, and I guess they feel this responsibility before the community members.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Really liking how Ambit has been handling the ICO and I'm looking forward to what else they have in store for us, I'm really excited! Smiley

All of us are exited and waiting for following steps!
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

Thanks, and they also posted: Due to the bulk buying efficiencies, extremely low electricity cost (0.05 USD) and the hard-earned experience over time, Ambit Mining can ensure that it can provide advantages over other types of mining operations and services.

is the electricity so cheap in Georgia?
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Yeap transparency is one of the value of the project, I hope they will be also transparent after the ICO stage.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

I think so as well.

I'd love to see the hosting services go live, ambit should be able to handle it I'm sure.

Also am I, and sucess of the ambit will prove that mining projects can be still successful and profitable.
LeroyBro

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

I think so as well.

Also am I, and sucess of the ambit will prove that mining projects can be still successful and profitable.

I think if they continue their progress the way they've been handling things so far, they have the potential to become one of the best ICOs of the year.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
drogas

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

Glad to see a lot of recent support for ambit, really proud of this community Grin

Also, only 4 days left. Hoping for the best.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

Glad to see a lot of recent support for ambit, really proud of this community Grin

Can't wait. It's been a wild journey but I'm glad it's ending so well
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Really this is very good community, members are active and supportive.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

I think so as well.

I think if they continue their progress the way they've been handling things so far, they have the potential to become one of the best ICOs of the year.

They have potential, if Ambit will go to exchanges and will follow its road map plans it will succeed for sure.

BeruchN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Not only here but the telegram chat as well.

Very responsive and active, I like it a lot Smiley

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

in my experience the support and the development teams were also very helpful when i needed help. great teams!
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

in my experience the support and the development teams were also very helpful when i needed help. great teams!

Yes the community is definitely one of the best things about this ICO for me as well, from the chat to the development team, very friendly people all around
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: