Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELYA  (Read 33416 times)
BeamZappa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

I've noticed we can buy the coins from the website, do these get automatically allocated to phone credit? Is there any way of getting them set to a wallet?

Thanks.

You can allocate your payment either on the phone balance or your wallet. Just specify wallet or phone number in the message during the payment.

Thanks for the reply bud.  Also wondering what the price per coin is when we buy from the website?

Thanks again.
davidnataf (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

I've noticed we can buy the coins from the website, do these get automatically allocated to phone credit? Is there any way of getting them set to a wallet?

Thanks.

You can allocate your payment either on the phone balance or your wallet. Just specify wallet or phone number in the message during the payment.

Thanks for the reply bud.  Also wondering what the price per coin is when we buy from the website?

Thanks again.

Hello,
You are welcome. Regarding the buy price we are using the price in coin gecko : https://www.coingecko.com/fr/graphiques_cours/elya/usd
poNgz0r
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Elya Mining Pool by ThePirateMine
Pool URL:  https://elya.thepiratemine.nl
Payout threshold: 1 ELYA
Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.8%

We have a Telegram group. BTW If you need me PM me on telegram, i am dutch and i can speak english aswell.
Telegram: https://t.me/thepiratemine

ThePirateMine is up and running. After a false start we are backing this project with a mining pool. We are new but we already found 10 founds. Why mine in our pool? We are the only pool so far that is giving away the pool fees! We put all the fees in a prize pot and give it away when we reach 1440 ELYA. We are also the only pool who is showing how many blocks you found yourself. Check it out here:
https://elya.thepiratemine.nl/?wallet=eL3X4hZWBZrUUJmk7BJPKJGs8ctHLyYswWWTnY6nMwRAN1HxDXXooQ7buVc8mwWeVKgq3okRJriLy7WyaQiksXmF25haS2uoF#worker_stats

Start mining now: https://elya.thepiratemine.nl

breclavstoned

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 04:52:54 AM by breclavstoned

any UP? i just wonder if there is a way to know how much coins are mined and circulating  Huh for me this coin seems good, almost no fee, max 1 cent if this can hit 1 dollar.. it can? but if, do i have to send to my simcard 50000 dollars? or how it will be? IF this hit better price?  Huh  comon somebody, just put some btcs into it  Grin

edit: oh i find it Already generated coins: 638401096.9262928282
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

the coin slowly dies.
The developer changed the blockchain, so he stole some of the coins from the holders.
Also part of the coins are actually blocked on one of the exchanges.
The developer does not want to solve these problems, and responds that the holders themselves are to blame.
scam
breclavstoned

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

the coin slowly dies.
The developer changed the blockchain, so he stole some of the coins from the holders.
The developer does not want to solve these problems, and responds that the holders themselves are to blame.
scam
any proof?  Huh
vitik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:49:02 PM by vitik

the coin slowly dies.
scam
any proof?  Huh

try to transfer the coins to the stocks.exchange. or withdraw from it.
the evidence remained in the telegram chat room.
I was denied access there, instead of answering questions.
It is easier for a developer to exclude disgruntled holders from communication.
but I must provide proof.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

the coin slowly dies.
scam

U changed the chain and the tech it uses to deliver quality service to service askers. Blame urself for that. Account trading, wife cheating, money losing are three tenets of ur personality despite what u say. Coins aint blocked, its blockage inside of ur head that makes u struggle to accept the reality in its present form because of rapid decay of ur deduction abilities.

vitik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

the coin slowly dies.
scam

U changed the chain and the tech it uses to deliver quality service to service askers. Blame urself for that. Account trading, wife cheating, money losing are three tenets of ur personality despite what u say. Coins aint blocked, its blockage inside of ur head that makes u struggle to accept the reality in its present form because of rapid decay of ur deduction abilities.
you are a member of the sect named after davidnataf?
this is your mantra?
breclavstoned

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

wut wut wut ? what is going on there? i also cannot deposit on stock market but that doesnt prove anything. or you guys just trying blame the coin for accumulate more? Cheesy
breclavstoned

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

and for me it is still so huuge undervalued because it is first coin to be used for topup your phone credit for roaming and data almost all over the world... and what about anonymity and stealth with almost no fee... 3 satoshis? really? why? because it is only 3 months old..that i think, that means a lot
joint7770

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

the coin slowly dies.
scam

What are you talking about? I am mining this coin since March and all my coins are still in the wallet. Also I am trading it on SE and crex with no problems. I know that now it is not possible to withdraw from SE but I didn't find any information from the exchange about this.
vitik

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

the coin slowly dies.
scam

What are you talking about? I am mining this coin since March and all my coins are still in the wallet. Also I am trading it on SE and crex with no problems. I know that now it is not possible to withdraw from SE but I didn't find any information from the exchange about this.
I also began to mine approximately from the same period. A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain. Some of the existing blocks became orphans, and transactions that were in them were gone. Due to the fact that the transaction was lost, the SE has cut off the wallet. Many holders lost coins from the wallet, since such transactions have become unconfirmed. Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed. There are also similar problems for some pools. If you do not know something, it does not mean, that this is not.
In addition, some of the coins were sent to the SE, because I did not know about disconnecting a wallet
The developer does not want to solve the problem, I personally was told that I myself am to blame .... Apparently to blame for not selling the coin for 7-6-5 Satoshi ..... Now the price of 1 satoshi.
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

The hud needs more official sources of this project. Does the project have bounty or airdrop? Can this token be purchased through a Visa card?
breclavstoned

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

the coin slowly dies.
scam

I also began to mine approximately from the same period. A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain. Some of the existing blocks became orphans, and transactions that were in them were gone. Due to the fact that the transaction was lost, the SE has cut off the wallet. Many holders lost coins from the wallet, since such transactions have become unconfirmed. Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed. There are also similar problems for some pools. If you do not know something, it does not mean, that this is not.
In addition, some of the coins were sent to the SE, because I did not know about disconnecting a wallet
The developer does not want to solve the problem, I personally was told that I myself am to blame .... Apparently to blame for not selling the coin for 7-6-5 Satoshi ..... Now the price of 1 satoshi.
i dont understand, i am mining this coin too, over 2 moths a never had any problem with it.. what pool you were using? and there was a hard fork to be asic resistant but it is some time ago, it was block 138000
vitik

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

i dont understand, i am mining this coin too, over 2 moths a never had any problem with it.. what pool you were using? and there was a hard fork to be asic resistant but it is some time ago, it was block 138000
ohh....
.....A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain.....
What's the difference between a pool?
.... Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed.....
You can ask the SE or the admins https://cryptoknight.cc/elya/
breclavstoned

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

.....A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain.....
What's the difference between a pool?
.... Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed.....
You can ask the SE or the admins https://cryptoknight.cc/elya/
[/quote]

How do you exactly know that the dev changed the blockchain? what if you mined on some bad pool? what pool was that? thanks for your time, i hope we can solve this soon
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

the coin slowly dies.
scam

I dont know the specifics man but dumbass puwaha told me he has a shot at this. Anyway what can be done know? Rewards decrease along with the motivation to step into the mining game. Peoples holdings turn into ashes and negligence is seen in their bloated swollen faces wanting a nice punch. Oh Im now getting out and taking my heritage with me, Im quitting guys.

otrupontauro

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

i cant find a exchange where to trade this coin. It is dead? I mine a bit just to try it but will stop because cant find a place to trade this coin.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

i cant find a exchange where to trade this coin. It is dead? I mine a bit just to try it but will stop because cant find a place to trade this coin.

check out the website https://elya.io/

trading available on Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange

did you just mine without any knowledge about the coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: