Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

We should remember one thing that loss is not a loss until we take it, so if you are holding your investment in Bitcoin then you have two options,

* Hold - As we all know Bitcoin price fall down by 65% in last few months, it is time when it should recover (considering the past trends) so holding would be one option to recover the loss.

* Buy and Hold - As you can see high loss for your account, there is option to buy more Bitcoins when the price is low and that will reduce the average acquisition price and you will be able to sell it when actual market price will surpass the actual acquisition price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

I dont like this idea. it is very late to sell your altcoins because altcoin market is its deepest point. people do not sell and dump them anymore. And they will start to rise again in next bull run. if i were you i would wait till market recovers.
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Altcoin prices go down very deep and recover has not happened since a few weeks ago, if you sell now the losses you will get will be very big you know ? in fact you will not recover your loss it will worsen it, I agree with you the price will surely bounce calmly you only need to be patient longer, take a vacation or come back again the next few weeks
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

now the market so risky,evry coin fall,trade to recovery loss or loss all?i think you should hold coin for long time,too many trade  only make profit for exchange
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
so you wanna cut the losses?let me ask you some question is this the only way of earning do you have to feed your family?if yes then go sell all your altcoins,but if not if this only your spare money,then HOLD and wait for the recovery,this may take time but surely will bring back your loss in time,i have the same situation as you,but i am continuously holding and hoping that this dip will stop and growth will happening again for all of us
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
In my opinion it is not a good idea because you hold your coin for a days and now you are deciding to sell it after the deeps and start again after you sell it?. Did you study  it before entering the market? Because if you study it and make some research you are happy that you hold even it was been down because you are believed in its project that makes it successful in the future and can be possibly give you a big profit. Just hold your coin and be happy later because anytime it will be pump up.

ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

Dont try to recover loss by putting more and more money. I see people when they make profit they feel happy when they are in loss they cant bear it. take a break sit back and make a master plan to recover your loss. if you still think its not a good time to put your money in then wait for the right moment

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Depending on which alt coin you bought, it might be very difficult to recover your initial investment.

Looking on coinmarket cap there are some alts that lost 80-90% value.

At that rate you might as well hold them but I wouldn't average down.

Like the old saying. Don't average down on your loses since you get higher exposure.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Once you sell altcoins at a lower price than you bought them, you get losses. To cover the losses, you will have to get even more profit. You can buy the same amount of altcoins at a lower price. The average purchase price will be reduced. The market will not fall forever. The trend will change and you will again be without loss. Of course if the budget allows. Or just wait for the trend to change into a growing one.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

to try to restore the price of recovering lost techniques seems like you should be able to really analyze and play very safe and play very fast because if you can not play it safe it seems you will find it difficult to recover capital.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

Wish you luck. Everything is possible. The main thing is to believe in yourself and control your actions and emotions and limit your losses.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

You just stated there on your post that all altcoins are decreasing its value and worried on how to recover your loss, right? So instead of thinking to sell all your altcoins that will cause you a total loss. Then, why not just continue to hold nd wait for the right time, when the prices are pumping again before you sell your altcoins in the market. Don’t be carried away with you emotions and just make believe that cryptos will recover so soon.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

it's easy to find a legitimate trading or investment and you spend all your money so you get back to what you do not have to do just as you are not familiar so you can not lose it.
Doesn’t matter either you know about trading already or not. Trading and investments are the best resources of recovering your losses. Some people loss in gambling and other business models, so better is to get into this trading world where putting in small capital will help you to withdraw maximum of output. Just need your dire intentions and concerns along with best efforts.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation

I'm agree with your second and your third but not very with the first one , I would suggest you shouldn't sell anything in loss unless you know it would goes deeper and you can buy it in deeper.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

My suggestion for you wait for a while untill the market calm. Because i think we will see some bounce to $10k for bitcoin and alt also will recover. Dont panic if you invest in crypto. If you want to recover your lose try to arbitrage or trade using bot and scalping. Take only 3-4% per day and you will recover. The important key is patience

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

My suggestion for you wait for a while untill the market calm. Because i think we will see some bounce to $10k for bitcoin and alt also will recover. Dont panic if you invest in crypto. If you want to recover your lose try to arbitrage or trade using bot and scalping. Take only 3-4% per day and you will recover. The important key is patience
if people have invested their money in Bitcoin at $ 15,000, after Bitcoin has risen to $ 20,000, then I do not think that the bot will help to repair losses. because the fact is that such actions are not aimed at a good profit.

HELLO EVERYONE.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

If you want to recover your losses don't think to recover your loss but think to grow it because if you think to recover your emotions will take over you and that means you can enter a trade in a wrong time because you are getting too emotions.

I think in the current situation his emotions are only thing which are taking over. He wants to sell everything and trying to re-invest the recovered amount in hope that he will grow it.

I think that it is not good approach at all. What he should do is to wait and watch the market to grow into something bigger so that he can recover the investment in no time and that too in natural way. No loss at all but ROI + profits would be there.

These things should be taken for granted by every crypto lover so that they will never get nerve wrecked like this. Thats the best approach in the crypto industry so that you will never find yourself in the loss.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

if people have invested their money in Bitcoin at $ 15,000, after Bitcoin has risen to $ 20,000, then I do not think that the bot will help to repair losses. because the fact is that such actions are not aimed at a good profit.

The only thing that can repair that is patience. Which of course would be very hard for newbies who thought btc will make them millionnaires overnight. It feels like a very long time already since that 20k run but if you think about it, it hasn't even been 6months. Btc still has a long way to go.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

You could always do that, but because the market is still dipping, it is more better to stay off trade and just hold your possession. If you know more about technical analysis then you are free to trade, don't trade blindly.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

Wish you luck. Everything is possible. The main thing is to believe in yourself and control your actions and emotions and limit your losses.
Yeah it is good to be confident that you can earn high profit form bitcoin and nothing can cross your way, try to buy as much as bitcoin you can buy. In crypto currency anything can happen so learn how to overcome your lose, try to buy at low price and hold for long time so you will earn high amount of profit, I would suggest you to be patient because it is the only way you can get profit through but otherwise it will be profit but not very high as high you can earn with holding for long time.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

We should remember one thing that loss is not a loss until we take it, so if you are holding your investment in Bitcoin then you have two options,

* Hold - As we all know Bitcoin price fall down by 65% in last few months, it is time when it should recover (considering the past trends) so holding would be one option to recover the loss.

* Buy and Hold - As you can see high loss for your account, there is option to buy more Bitcoins when the price is low and that will reduce the average acquisition price and you will be able to sell it when actual market price will surpass the actual acquisition price.
You are right but I think time people do not want to accept that, most of the people that invested at the end of the year wanted to make some fast profits and now they are looking at holding for years in order to recover their money and this is something that it is probably not going to make them very happy, and that's why they are selling even if we know that is a big mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: