Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
First thing one must keep in mind is that loss and gain in the market is part of the business. It can never be ignored neither be taken as an element of market failures. It is just the market crashes. A loss can be recovered if you invest in assets with maximum liquidity and minimum risk. In case of Bitcoin, the risk is just the volatility in the prices which is not a new thing. One must not sell when the value is down and should wait until the market in swing again. This way, one can recover the loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Don't ever do that. That is usual mindset of a trader that always panic. You want to start new again but you also can't guarantee that the coin you will buy will blow up so stay on your coins and believe in them.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Don't ever do that. That is usual mindset of a trader that always panic. You want to start new again but you also can't guarantee that the coin you will buy will blow up so stay on your coins and believe in them.

That strategy works if you can make even small profit from most of the coins you're going to deal with. If i were you, if you'vr lost quite a lot alreadt better stay relaxed and hold whatever you have there and wait for the market to recover because eventually, it will recover. Like now, some coins are already showing signs of lifr after a long while. Patience will get you far in crypto

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

i think it is an better option to just wait till the prices go back up. what you are trying to do is making op for losses by taking a big risk, trading isn't as easy as it looks like. we all lost money in the last couple of months,  just have confidence that the prices will go back up.
Having a loss and that in the world of the digital currencies is quite a normal thing and that there is nothing to be worried about that. You just need to keep on learning from the mistakes which you made in the past. Just stay there in the market and try to make some better strategy which can then help you out in recovering all your loss. You need to think well before making any final decision.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:38:42 PM by otunayode

Trying to recover loss may lead to more losses. Instead of wasting energy and resources with time on recovering what was lost, why don't we change our focus on knowledge so that we can minimize loss in the future.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
trry98

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

Indeed, many currency prices are falling during this period. But I think this is not the best time to choose to sell.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

Well it's up on you and it's depend on what kind of crypto are you holding. If your coin is worth of holding with a good exchange there's a possibility to recover your loss, I suggest be more patient and do not let your emotion controls you because you may end up panic seller.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
Indeed, a person can recover loss but I am not in the favor of buying a cheap coin because no coin that is available at very low rates can bring any big profits. If someone is really looking for a way of recovery, he must go for the potential crypto coins that can increase his capital greatly. Moreover, he must try to not repeat same mistake in the future. Sell out the coin when it is in the pump phase.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Indeed, a person can recover loss but I am not in the favor of buying a cheap coin because no coin that is available at very low rates can bring any big profits. If someone is really looking for a way of recovery, he must go for the potential crypto coins that can increase his capital greatly. Moreover, he must try to not repeat same mistake in the future. Sell out the coin when it is in the pump phase.
That's pretty great advice, yes you can recover your loss at the right time ,there's a lot of coin that has potential to gain enormous profit. I suggest with you to be more knowledgeable to avoid mistaken in such transaction.The best thing to do is to focus and be patience anytime to achieved your targets.You can decide for your own perception so better to think wisely which you can get possibilities.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

In cryptoworld anything can happen, so learn how to get over your lose, try to buy at lowest price, and sell on highest, and you'll get what you worth
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Actually as of now some of coins is increasing so I think much better to hold what you have and be patient because increasing of coins will starting. You know that in crypto is always volatile so you need to be patient so you can earn profit.
I think it is perfect time to buy because market is in huge dump as is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Indeed, many currency prices are falling during this period. But I think this is not the best time to choose to sell.
Yea, if you do know about cryptocurrency and its habit. It is like a cycle/rotation, usually in the first quarter of X year would be a trainwreck moment for cryptocurrency and rise again at the end of the year. Yet, many people think when the price continuously going down they are become panic and sell immediately which is a bad and stupid idea.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

the way to cover the losses is to do the switcing, look for altcoin is really good so you can cover your losses
mikelexus

Activity: 15
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

It’s quite tough to recover losses and in your case especially that you want to first sell your investments at loss and then recover it, it becomes more difficult. It is always advisable to never sell anything at loss because you will get a very little amount as compared to what you invested. With this amount it becomes almost impossible to recover anything. So holding on to your investments is always recommended to recover your losses. But if you are a trading expert then you must be always willing to sell at your stop loss because that is the only way you will have some free funds to invest later on.

Your advise makes sense for a bull market. But what to do if this is a bear market. You have a loss and what's is the point of holding and watching it go lower and lower?
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Don't be panic, just keep your coins or buy more. However, depend on what coin are you holding, you can make a good decision.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

Don't be panic, just keep your coins or buy more. However, depend on what coin are you holding, you can make a good decision.

The fact is that the market has recently become stuck and even the price of Bitcoin is in the region of 8000 dollars. Of course, we will hope that the price of the crypto currency will rise, its market is stabilizing, but for this it is necessary to raise the demand for crypto currency in the market.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Additional to your statement.  To recover what all you have lost in trading or even the investment. When you see, the value of your altcoins is diminishing. Try not to sell them, because the altcoin on your hand is yet their it implies you have an opportunity to recover your misfortune. Do not lose hope to your altcoin be strong and face any obstruction. Keep trying harder creating more to profit.
Suffering some loss when you are busy in trading is not a bad thing but the bad thing is not to recover that loss by getting into trading after suffering some loss. The only possible way of recovering what all you lost in the past is to have believe on your skills and having a motivation to make more profit in the future. learn from the mistakes which you made in the past and stay active all the time.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

I think the best way to try to recover losses is to wait. When your currency prices fall, don't worry about selling them, but wait until the price goes up and choose to sell.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Additional to your statement.  To recover what all you have lost in trading or even the investment. When you see, the value of your altcoins is diminishing. Try not to sell them, because the altcoin on your hand is yet their it implies you have an opportunity to recover your misfortune. Do not lose hope to your altcoin be strong and face any obstruction. Keep trying harder creating more to profit.
In my honest opinion, traders must first learn the way of trading. This is a very simple and basic rule of trading, “Buy Low, Sell High”. If a decline appears, instead of panicking out like other common holders, a trader ought to buy more coins and if he fails to do so, he better go and learn all the details of his asset first. Trading is not as simple as some people treat it.Lack of knowledge can be lethal here.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

I think the most effective way to recover losses is to wait. Now you don't have to do anything because I think the price will always rise one day. When the price goes up, we are selling it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: