Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation

That is a good suggestion never sell, and hold until the price goes up. But it's depend on how to recover his/ her losses maybe think first what best solutions to recover your losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

Selling your coins in loss is a bad idea unless u are sure that u can buy them in deeper , u can recover your loss by patience and holding good coins.

Yeah it's a bad idea but people tend to do this because they think they can buy deeper price to gain more coins but unfortunately there are two outcome here. First, if they sell and the price went up then you will received a big loss in your bank roll but if go deeper then you win your gamble. It's just a matter of strategy on how we will recover our loss.
That would make it similar to gambling and I don’t think so that people involved in trading or in any other way with crypto currencies want it to be just like gambling. You need to be really patient and calm when the market is not favoring your coin is moving in a direction that is not good for your investment. Never ever go in despair in the crypto world with bitcoin because it is a matter of seconds for the market to increase.
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

People always try to recover the loss but they actually forget that we should protect our fund first before we're doing it.
Somtimes they're chasing the loss and lose everthing they have, like gambling.

I agree with you. We have to protect our fund rather than recover loss. The more recover we want to do, the more money we might lose.  It is never a good idea to recover loss. I have lost a huge amount of money when I try to take what I have lost

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
so you wanna cut the losses?let me ask you some question is this the only way of earning do you have to feed your family?if yes then go sell all your altcoins,but if not if this only your spare money,then HOLD and wait for the recovery,this may take time but surely will bring back your loss in time,i have the same situation as you,but i am continuously holding and hoping that this dip will stop and growth will happening again for all of us
Cutting your losses is something that you should do only if you're a trader, losing 5% in a day it is not really something that will bankrupt you but when you're trying to cut your losses and your investment has lost 70% then it's simply too late, at that point you should hold, if the price goes down another 10% then who cares, but if recovers and you sold you are never going to see that money again.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:22:15 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Oh , I think that it depends much on you, I don’t know anything about your situation right now. But I advise you to think more careful because as you know that crypto market is extremely volatile, sometimes after you’ve just sold it, it increases immediately. You should be more patient, crypto market requires lots of risks. You should HOLD it right now, because from my experience, you maybe get a big when you hold and waiting is the best wait to recover  the loss. Don’t get worry too much, in crypto market you sometime have to accept the loss.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

People always try to recover the loss but they actually forget that we should protect our fund first before we're doing it.

I agree with you. We have to protect our fund rather than recover loss. The more recover we want to do, the more money we might lose.  It is never a good idea to recover loss. I have lost a huge amount of money when I try to take what I have lost
If we loss we will always think of recovering our loses but we should set some limit in doing it.
We do not have unlimited amount of money, we like to grow our money so we have to work smart and keep our strategy updated so it will work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:25 AM

This industries growth and loss is based mainly on hearsay, rumors and the effects of social media influencers. Kinda sad. If enough people say btc will sink to a certain level, it will. Unfortunately, just how it is.Despite the dip once in 5 years, there are not enough patterns to suggest it will repeat, I still think bitcoin will outperform March 2018 due to the bullish sentiment of the majority of analysts EOY. However if it hits a low I'd go for high 2ks.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:24 AM

I think you have to holding it, its not the right time to sell all of your coin. keeping for more time and waiting for the right moment to sell your altcoin.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

They try to change their hard reality because they are afraid of difficulties. Trying to minimize losses after trying to keep it to here is a stupid thing. Do not try to reduce injuries because everything can change over time so keep it up and wait.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

to make a price recovery you could have done it but it looks like you will find it difficult to recover the price when you get a lot of losses and surely you have to really monitor the price to get the maximum profit and it seems to have a very high risk like stuck in the coin another again.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

I think you have to holding it, its not the right time to sell all of your coin. keeping for more time and waiting for the right moment to sell your altcoin.
Not good to sell for now price decrease a lot. Well, holding is also good and a choice to follow for the reason's by selling it a hardly to recover loss. Sometimes when you decides to recover loss you will losing huge of money. I'd rather keep on holding for the meantime.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

Indeed,  it is better to cut the loss and not pursuing to recover what has already loss. It sounds a nice idea to recover the losses but do you think that you can always afford to risk the remaining coins you have?  Instead of recovering the op might worsen his current situation.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

i think when the market drops too much but altcoins drop faster than BTC than you can choose to cut loss and invest into BTC but in many cases, btc and Altcoins, both drop too fast, then even when you sell all of your coins and trade again, then the losses you suffer will be much more than you think, especially when the price does not stop dropping, so it would be better if you do not thing and hold.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

Take a good look at the coin and the company/product behind it, some of these coins can be 0.00 Smiley if you think it has some future then keep it and see, probably wont be too much worse than now!
There are likely chances of suffering of loss for someone who is there in the world of the crypto currency and that in case you suffered some loss, then there is nothing to be worried about and that you need to stay there in this world of crypto currencies for more period of time in order to recover your loss. Quitting of this stuff will never help you in recovering of that loss and that you need to work even harder for that.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

When there is frequent movement of coin price and all technical analyses become fruitless and wrong, you shoul stop trading instantly to avoid loss. Say for examply when chart analysis like buy signal an sale signal is prived wrong repeatedly, you must stop trading. It is the best time to quit and observe vigorously.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

I think you should not worry too much about your assets now because the market is going to recover in April. You should not try to recover from the market downturn as it is today, it is very risky because you can lose more money. The thing you need to do now is watch the market to catch up on trends to make the right decision.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

You should review your trading plan and evaluate the market conditions. After suffering a big loss you must clear your head and reset back to zero.
Each day is a fresh start and you should not dwell on the past, all you can do is not make the same mistakes again and move forward.
limun

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

studying the market history between larger purchases and sales may be a bit helpful to take a stand
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Yes you can actually sell all your altcoins and buy them back but remember, price today is low so there is no assurance that when you buy them back its lowest from the price you previously bought them. That’s why some people just prefer holding them instead of having losses.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

There is really a time where we will experience huge loss! We should always be prepared for us to control our emotions. Loss is a great for us to learn many new thing and information. We can use the information that we learned from losses to make more money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: