Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
Pool0x

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

I invest in some good projects, like CND bluzelle POA WANCHAIN and i would wait for  the road map

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

It is still possible if you discipline with your rules. Make risk management wacth the market and take profit only 5% for every buying position. Patience ia the key. If you panic you will lose focus and lose more money. Focus on your target and follow your own rules. Buy to coin which already exist and old enough like ltc and monero.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

It is still possible if you discipline with your rules. Make risk management wacth the market and take profit only 5% for every buying position. Patience ia the key. If you panic you will lose focus and lose more money. Focus on your target and follow your own rules. Buy to coin which already exist and old enough like ltc and monero.
of course we had quite promising coins, which you can buy without any fear. But nevertheless, there is much better early, which you can pay attention to, But for a person you must first learn all the information to be confident in your investments.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

it depends of which coins are we talking about , but I would advice you don't sell your coin,  this is the only real way you can loss it,  hodl on to the token until it comes back to it originally rain rate or even more than its original rate.  Have this always in mind,  you don't loss if you don't sell,  you only loss if you sell your token when it has dumped in price.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

If you want to recover your loss you need to take your mind off that loss. What that will do to you is that you will be able to see  opportunities right in front of you and you will be able to take advantage of those opportunities.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

If you want to recover your loss you need to take your mind off that loss. What that will do to you is that you will be able to see  opportunities right in front of you and you will be able to take advantage of those opportunities.
You can actually recover it in time you just have to know what are the things that you need to do. Improve your trading analysis and skills and your losses will be your guide on what type of wrong moves that you have done it will empower you in your training. Never stops learning your losses will be pay off soon as you are almost a good trader.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

I think wait for the stability of bitcoin before to plan trecover your lose, actually price start to be good in the coinmarketcap and also bitcoin slowly recovering their price pump into the market but is up to you if you think now is the right to to recover again your loses do it, trading investment are depends on the trader's when is the right time to gain their environment.

Cryptodux

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

In trading, "recovering losses" is a wrong goal: it is much better to forget the past, think about the current situation and concentrate on how to make money.
viacoininfuse

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

If you think that would help you then ofcourse you can do that by I wouldn't recommend It
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

I would rather ask you to move out of the economy to get a better chance of earning btcs
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

After hearing people's advice the best decision will always be done by you. Here's what u mean, a friend of mine sold 75% of all his alts last month and he was glad he did, according to him. That's the decision he decided to make, he have bills to pay. Now he have some cash to still buy more. So check yourself well and ask, what's the reason for you to HODL or Sell. Only you can answer that.
Investors itself should decide and take its own risk, recovering loses will be possible if you already understand how the flow will move along the way,
most of those traders who are so aggressive always made a huge mistakes, so better to patiently study every aspect that will really affect and generate
passive things to your holdings, just learn from this situation and always look for the much safer side.
While everyone should decide about the risk that they are willing to take at the same time that needs to be an informed decision there are many people that takes such a huge risks and they do not have a real understanding of what the market is about, so they are really not understanding what they're doing and the huge risks that they are taking.
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

recovering is tbh  hard  and depend on what coins you hold  

for example if you lost in btc or eth or the main solid coins  the best solution will be to hold

but if you lost in some shity alt coin that are over hyped already  like trx  or unknown with weak development and community   than its quite hard  

you can try your luck and do daily/ weekly trades    that mean  try to win 10% or 5% in every trade you do  but that need lot of experience as well as lot of luck and lot of time

watching the market  and it is very risky since you can end up losing more   and it may be a bad idea to trade rn since prices are very volatile  so  why not just hold  and see

Cheesy
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

After hearing people's advice the best decision will always be done by you. Here's what u mean, a friend of mine sold 75% of all his alts last month and he was glad he did, according to him. That's the decision he decided to make, he have bills to pay. Now he have some cash to still buy more. So check yourself well and ask, what's the reason for you to HODL or Sell. Only you can answer that.
Investors itself should decide and take its own risk, recovering loses will be possible if you already understand how the flow will move along the way,
most of those traders who are so aggressive always made a huge mistakes, so better to patiently study every aspect that will really affect and generate
passive things to your holdings, just learn from this situation and always look for the much safer side.
While everyone should decide about the risk that they are willing to take at the same time that needs to be an informed decision there are many people that takes such a huge risks and they do not have a real understanding of what the market is about, so they are really not understanding what they're doing and the huge risks that they are taking.
I think losing is normal and we need to do control our.emotions for good. It is really normal to a person when get lose is do recovering in a different way. I beleive that losing and recovering from it is normal to our life, we need to do recovering because we wanted to have some more profit base on the learning that we can get from our mistakes.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

In any case, it makes sense to wait for the summer, and in comparison with other crypto coins make a decision to fix the losses.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

Do not sell your coin at the time of loss, we just need a patience to sell it.
If you have spare money, try to back up at current prices, so you will not lose too much.
Because now all the coin is at the bottom.

If you sell your coin at a loss, you will lose a lot of money.
happyprofit

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

Never trading with all your balance, that's the lesson I've learnt.
Spare some of it so you can rebuy when it's dropped.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

I think it's better if you are looking for capital to invest in bitcoin or altcoin because if you insist to sell the asset the possibility of loss still occurs and make the trader become pessimistic in the future.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

It depends on the coin you are holding. There are some coins that has a big potential in the future. Study and search them an hold those potential coins.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

I think, this situation is we can't recover or we don't knoa if how to recover if we loss or scam. It is hard to recover to loss because, we join this opportunity but we didn't know if what is the background and what is the procedure for payment. Other else or way we can recover loss if you sure or check the background the history in your site you join.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

If you try to recover your loss first of if you feel that greed or emotions is getting onto you then stop trading for a bit then come back when emotions lessen so that you can get more accurate trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: