Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2277 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

- If you are bad at analyzing market during huge swings better stop trading and keep holding  coins that you have.
- If you know how to make profits than big swings are opportunity to make some quick bucks.
- Most of the time when dump starts people get panic and start selling way below the button and can't get back before another surge, so its better to not follow the trend when it is too late.
A lot of people have considered trading the market and saying holding is bullshit since they could have sell and buy back at the bottom, but what they do not understand is that if you are not a trader and you do not have the knowledge, you always be stuck at one point or gambling your position which could even make such an individual to end up losing more. I totally agree with you and anyone who apparently does not have any business with the chart or the knowledge of trading should just stick to the line of HODLING.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

in this state of crisis and also we have a lot of patience, as well as this situation we make the moment to find and buy quality altcoin coins with our reserve money, in lieu of our future losses. Time is still long and crypto market still exists and there should be price increase in the future. Do not panic because it will make us a big loss.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

If you have back up fund, enter the market and buy potential coins at low price, make sure the price already have second top bottom. If you don't have just let it go and do something worth, such as find another way to make money on line ( alternative ), vacation or get a date. Actually you can do anything as long you can accept condition and keep patience. Have a nice try.
There is no better way of increasing capital at present than investing in bitcoin. This is the biggest fact of tech world. Not only it is the most beneficial method but also the easiest one too. Bitcoin is the future of money and experts have predicted high values like 30k to 40k for it to achieve by the end of this year. Bitcoin has survived for almost a decade now. If someone really doubts this invention in any way, the best is to do some research by one own.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

The only thing that would works well in the crisis trading is HOLD, selling will kill your profits specially with the panic one.
HOLD will give you a chance to go all in with it , go big or go home and if you're still having money, investing in the end of the crisis is the brilliant ideal to make the profits.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

In bear market, if you understand market and can analyze charts and trends, then go for short term trading, day trading or futures trading. Else, just keep long positions and keep on buying low. These are the best times to revive your portfolio or to average out the loss. But try to stay in top 20 coins and don't experiment much with low cap coins.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

we can't do nothing except wait & watch. Always keep some fund for this crisis time. Because crisis time is the best time to buy some good coin at lower price.

Yeah, its either we hold on it or increase your holdings by buying at a lower price. Dumping market can be a good opportunity for everyone if you know how to ride on it, and or course the risk are there. If you don't have any idea on what to do, better to be more patient and just hold.
Amazing it is. Whenever market is down, you got an opportunity to cash out and buy bitcoins. In such situation many people got panicked and sell at random without knowing the market trends and all that stuff. Patience is required in every walk and talk of bitcoins trading or investing. If you don’t have this ability, believe me trading is not for you. Get best of bitcoins by buying at down situations.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

hold maybe the best thing to do...because the more you sell,the more you get loses...be calm and search more...dont listen to fake news

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
There are quite a few solutions that you can do in order to reduce the amount of loss.Many people doo struggle while trading as they start trading without any knowledge.I know quite a few of them,who don't even know how to read graphs of trends.That's is the issue because once you start exploring things which has happen in the past you predict what will be the next move.Another most important thing is always be updated with the latest news around the world.As news has great impact on the market.And last one planning of selling.You should know when you have to sell your stakes as some people are FOMO's and they get huge losses.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Simply, you must be patient and do not rush to make decisions which you may regret  in the near future. Furthermore, it is unfortunate about what happened in this period of great crisis in the market and many currencies are in full decline ( like, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple..). And I think this is one of the best opportunities to buy from weakness of the best currencies on top 20.

On the other hand, you should not believe the fake news of the media and few traders and only you must  deal with this difficult situation with a smart strategy. Moreover, If you  behave well in this crisis then your earnings will be very acceptable in a long term.
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

...just don't move!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

crisis time in trading when we see our investment assets were reduce because the price dropped and if you were investing at major cryptocurrency such as bitcoin i think the best move is remain calm and hold your bitcoin rather than being panic or sold your bitcoin cut your loss is quite bad option
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

For me, I think the first thing that you need to do is control your emotions. We all can relate to that, you know. It is because I lost more than 70% of my total value in all of the coins/tokens that I am holding. I thought that it will finally skyrocket to the moon, that's why I was so confident until the regulation fears came up and the FUD starts to rally.

I stopped looking at my Blockfolio or Delta app because I don't want to feel down because I want to focus on what I've been doing to sustain myself and increase my net worth. Wink

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

...just don't move!
Don`t move and just pile up more, that is good strategy for first and beginning of the second quarter of this year. Wait for summer, when summer comes I think situation will be reversed, price will start to rise more then it drops. This is not the first crisis we have here, after few ones you get use to it and you don`t fall in panic and sell now. In this times I`m concentrated on researching, some of the altcoins will go x100 when next rise comes, some of them like
cardano, or nem, or some other very cheap altcoin will skyrocket from cents to 30-50$, that always happen, which one will be the next one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

crisis time is great time not to hurry and just to collect quality altcoins. You should keep in mind that there can be a long way while market is flatting. So you can reserve some part of your money for buy and hold and another for active intraday trading
Anyone who ends up hurrying during downtrends like this to panic sell after holding already for a very long time, then they will end up not reaping the fruit of their patience. This is not a crisis and even if we want to see it as a crisis, one way or the other, the bear either gets tired and wear out or in the case of the bulls, they either get tired or wear out as well. But one thing is that the market cannot just continue on a single trend.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Hav you ever wondered why people around us keep saying that you hold the money that you owe even when the bad situation arises at your door step. They say this for the same reason that we are discussing here and thats money management. There is no best way to manage your money than having some extra patience in the time when you have got nothing to win but everything is at stake. If you go for selling your crypto currency when it is in deep red zone then im sure its none of your use as you will end up loosing and nothing else. If you save it for later and if anyhow the market bounces back then it is your own benefit thus it proves the whole point.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

I think we should completely halt the trading in crisis situation because it is not good to approach the trading in such extreme volatile situation. I mean it is okay to trade when the market is volatile or something closer to that one. But in situation of crisis it could worsen your trade method and thus you may incur with more and more loss that could have been your profit while you were doing the same trade at the time of normal conditions. Crisis is time during which market is already playing real low and if you disturb it even further down then it would be real hard to recover from such situation. So think twice before making any kinds of trade in such period.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Even if it is difficult, be patient, keep your mind clear in all situations. Many people did not control themselves during the crisis and they got worse when they were confused. So keep your mind as stable as possible.
I remember when I used to think like everybody when it comes to trading, buy low and sell high, then I ended up flopping big time, and then I started looking for ways I can get help then I bumped into pump and dump groups on telegram, then that even worsen the whole thing, then I graduated to signals group, and then things changed a little bit but in downtrends, I could not make decisions on my own, and still flopped badly.

The short of the story is if you do not have trading knowledge, you cannot make decisions on your own, your mind will never be stable and you will get it wrong. So best thing is to just hold and get out when you have enough profit while learning during these periods.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

I use gunbot, since it is a "bot" that has no emotions, it just sees these crisis times and goes "wooow cheap coins" and buys, and even if it gets lower it will buy even more to even the avarages.

Without the "human" element, trading during these times is quite profitable potentially.
Yeah, it is really profitable for those who are making use of bots or probably making use of their knowledge but for someone without the two, then they are better to just hold as the market recovery always end up superb anyway.

Nonetheless, I am very optimistic that those red days are gradually coming to an end. Also, I have been hearing a lot about gunbot and have not really taken time to consider it, maybe now is the best time.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Well because many people think that trading is very easy and can make profit by just buying coins so others getting frustrated when the value goes down. In times of crisis like dumping of some coins, bettter thing to do is HODL your current coins and be patient. Then buy again some coins to make profit if the crypto market started to pump.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Just like what every trader does, hold their coins until such time when the market is able to recover. The problem with most people who invested in cryptocoins is that some can’t wait to gain profits and they think just because the market is down trending they feel like it’s the end of the cryptocurrencies and the result would be selling their coins while at loss; making them lose more money. Just hold on to your coins if you can, if not then you shouldn’t be trading in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: