Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2277 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

I don't have a specific step but I would suggest for most newbies or beginners with trading to just hold your coin in time of crisis or most of the time when the market is down, just stay away from trading for a while until you hear it from your sources that the market has recovered. It'll save you some time and effort and also your emotions so you won't sell your coins at loss.

Tomik21

Activity: 2100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

I have watched many times as a long flat exhausted the strength and nerves of traders. But then the trend began and traders lost many times more. So appreciate what we have now. This is the best time to buy new coins. We know that sooner or later they will grow up.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

People refer to bear market as the crisis time. But the thing is, you can earn equal profit as in bull market in bear market as well. In bear phase,
What can you do to protect you coins:
  • Open a short position.
  • The second tactic is to just HODL all the way, long term ... and see all the dips as market ‘noise'. If you invested in a great project at a good price - all should be well. At a later date, you can either cash out back into FIAT, or use your coin investments via a Crypto Payment Card.
  • The third strategy is to sell all your coins at the beginning of a downtrend and secure the funds in an exchange coin (i.e Tether). Then buy back more coins for the same amount you sold at when you think the downtrend is over. This active trader method requires time and vigilance depending on if you are a day trader or a swing trader (longer timeframe price movements).

Yeah an investor and trader must have the courage to bear the worse situation. A good businessman is that who handles the bad situation with good manners and calmly. Investment is different crypto currencies is better than investment only in bitcoin because it will reduce your tension of losing your investment in one cryptocurrency.
While being into the world of the crypto currencies, there will come so many occasions when you will face such kind of situation in which you will be unable to make some good money or the coins which you will be having will have lesser market value. In that case, you need to keep a very strong hold on your nerves and that you need to stay patient all the time so that you may not make any foolish decision.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

People refer to bear market as the crisis time. But the thing is, you can earn equal profit as in bull market in bear market as well. In bear phase,
What can you do to protect you coins:
  • Open a short position.
  • The second tactic is to just HODL all the way, long term ... and see all the dips as market ‘noise'. If you invested in a great project at a good price - all should be well. At a later date, you can either cash out back into FIAT, or use your coin investments via a Crypto Payment Card.
  • The third strategy is to sell all your coins at the beginning of a downtrend and secure the funds in an exchange coin (i.e Tether). Then buy back more coins for the same amount you sold at when you think the downtrend is over. This active trader method requires time and vigilance depending on if you are a day trader or a swing trader (longer timeframe price movements).

Yeah an investor and trader must have the courage to bear the worse situation. A good businessman is that who handles the bad situation with good manners and calmly. Investment is different crypto currencies is better than investment only in bitcoin because it will reduce your tension of losing your investment in one cryptocurrency.
Especially the holders and traders of the crypto world, they need to be more patient in their nature because this market is expert at giving shocks when these are expected the least. After all it is a volatile market and those who are owners of bitcoin, need to show further care as bitcoin is the most fluctuating coin. Without patience, a trader cannot grow up or survive here.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I don't have a specific step but I would suggest for most newbies or beginners with trading to just hold your coin in time of crisis or most of the time when the market is down, just stay away from trading for a while until you hear it from your sources that the market has recovered. It'll save you some time and effort and also your emotions so you won't sell your coins at loss.
Sometimes the best thing to do with this type of situation is set back, relax and watch the fluctuations of changes of prices because hodl is the key to avoid lose and failures. I guess those risk taker that willing to take it though they know that it would not be easy is those who had been earned a lot or been doing trading for a quite long time.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

Especially the holders and traders of the crypto world, they need to be more patient in their nature because this market is expert at giving shocks when these are expected the least. After all it is a volatile market and those who are owners of bitcoin, need to show further care as bitcoin is the most fluctuating coin. I still hodl my coin and wait the right time until it will recover to a higher range, obviously its normal that has a decreases because of the fluctuations
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:01 AM

You have to be even-keeled with how you approach things because if you would be too drawn out and be affected with what's happening around you, you would certainly decide prematurely and not be rational with the actions you will do, and more likely, You need to handle that situation with cleverly. If you have bitcoin, hold them. If you are trader stop trading if you are losing your money and wait for good times to come
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

I usually wonder what ends up causing this fear and the only reason I can give is that people usually do not get to understand the market before investing or do not get to learn how to play with their positions before trading and then they end up flopping badly by making huge mistakes as a result of panic. Anyone who ends up hurrying during downtrends like this to panic sell after holding already for a very long time, then they will end up not reaping the fruit of their patience
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
There is not much you can really do other than to hodl. Control your emotions during crisis time so as not to fall for it and result to stupid decisions.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

When many are frustrated with trading and experiencing a high level of pressure so as to make the players sells his cheap price then I would buy it by buying as much as you can due to still get a chance to buy in cheap prices.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
herrysam

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

In a time of crisis in trading you need not to panic. You do not need to sell your assets at an unfavourable price, you need to wait for a way out of the crisis, and for this to happen there must be a financial cushion.
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

If you want do really best time management, then use android mobile every day, it have opportunity wherever and whenever do activities in crypto, without having to distrub our daily activities
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Trading psychology... Learn how to react to every market situation. Manage your risk, and most importantly know your "why" because when time gets tough, your "why" will be the only thing that can motivate you to do what you are doing. A piece of advice: trading psyche is more important than any indicators/system in trading. In our group, we call that the intangibles. It will propel you to accept the things that are random and focus more on the things that you can control.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

You really need to have a presence of mind when this time comes but if you're really a good trader you will expect this kind of situation and have a lot of backup plans for this, in trading you should not just have a strategy but needs to have a backup plan when some things happened. Well in my opinion and perspective the HOLD plan is not working all the time sometimes you need to cut your losses and look for a new opportunity.

To conclude you should have a presence of mind in doing decisions and not be controlled by your emotions. You should be analyzing technically and not by emotionally analyzing decisions.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Money management skills are one of the first things that you are going to learn if you study trading seriously, one basic rule is to never invest all your capital in a single trade, you should invest only a small portion of your capital in each trade that way if a trade goes badly you do not lose all your money, if you find yourself in that position then it is already too late cut your losses and learn more about trading.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

I tried and I regret it now. Undecided Hodl is the best option.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

In crisis time you should just be patient.  Or set stop loss to your active operations. Because only these two simple sings can save you from big losses.
klasik1980

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

First off, don’t panic. Market corrections of 10% or more are frequent occurrences, and the vast majority of stock corrections don’t turn into full-fledged bear markets, defined as losses of 20% or more.
In other words, this is not the time to undo your entire investment strategy.
ivrynx

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

Be objective, never be subjective when the market falls down, since every after pull backs, there will always be a bounce back. Never let your emotions get the best of you, if you think you cannot handle loss, stay away from FUDs, it will distract you from your goal, if you do read them, make sue to do further research, do not just rely on one article or in hearsays, since we live in an advance age people could easily influence a lot a of people just to scare and their plan is also to invest, if you look at the history, a lot of people had bashes bitcoin and a lot became afraid because it came from famous personalities and just did that. Make sure to have a plan, for bitcoin I would suggest just to accumulate and accumulate since we are in the crypto market bitcoin will always be valuable.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

My subjective opinion. We wait this two months concerning what will happen and hoping on a growth, it begins to grow, sometimes need to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: