Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2277 times)
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

It is always very difficult to stick to any plan if there is a crisis on the market - the price of the coins is going up and down. I suppose it will be better to hold alts.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

It is always very difficult to stick to any plan if there is a crisis on the market - the price of the coins is going up and down. I suppose it will be better to hold alts.
Rise and fall happens very often so the best thing that we can do is holding with patience so hold your bitcoin for long time even if you see the price is getting down immensely, as time passing bitcoin is getting stronger no doubt so that crises will be very temporary and soon bitcoin will overcome all crises if you will hold with patience.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
During the crisis in trading, of course, I will try to be calmer. I will not be hasty in making a decision in just a short time. When all the coins I have are low, I will hold them until I get high again. Most importantly we must always think positive and optimistic about what we do.
Trying to take decisions when you are not calm and the market is moving in strange ways is a sure way to lose your money, so it is better to wait until you are calmed down and can think clearly about the situation, when you do that most of the time you will find out that the best thing you can do is to do nothing and keep holding your coins until the crisis is over.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
During the crisis in trading, of course, I will try to be calmer. I will not be hasty in making a decision in just a short time. When all the coins I have are low, I will hold them until I get high again. Most importantly we must always think positive and optimistic about what we do.
Trying to take decisions when you are not calm and the market is moving in strange ways is a sure way to lose your money, so it is better to wait until you are calmed down and can think clearly about the situation, when you do that most of the time you will find out that the best thing you can do is to do nothing and keep holding your coins until the crisis is over.
That is a wise piece of advice indeed. You should not make any serious and important decision when are under stress. Your mind cannot look at those dimensions that are important while making decision and out of frustration, you take wrong dictions. All wise men have suggested to do nothing when you are stressed. Just try to calm down first, do deep breathing or some yoga. Afterwards take a decisions.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

The best way to avoid losses is to predict the correction and suppress your FOMO. Sometimes it is better to wait in fiat and have some rest from trading. Soon you`ll be able to make right decision.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

if you do not have time in trading is better to buy and holding only
because trading is needed time to do that and always checked on the market.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
_Crypto_Space_

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

A trader can earn at any time and this does not depend on what the situation is now on the market. The main thing is to wait for the melting points to enter the transaction and rightfully set the stop-loss and take-profit.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

To stick around in the market is a very risky thing to do in a bleeding situation many people consider one of the two choices available. Once is to liquidate your assets and leave the market on the other is to put all of your money into the safe coins until the market is in a safe position
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

Even in the crisis, You should not get panic and sell your all tokens. The best suggestion when the market gets down is to hold the coins. Understand the Market, and decide whether to dump the coins and Hold the coins. If you know in and out of the coin you are holding currently and their roadmap has the future, it is suggested to HODL them instead of selling. If you personally feel there is no improvement from the day one, you can dump them after observing few days.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:21 AM

when there is a trading crisis and price movements are not good and difficult to find profits and it is difficult to be able to determine the right coin price to buy and sell then I will be out of the market for a while and do other activities.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

when there is a trading crisis and price movements are not good and difficult to find profits and it is difficult to be able to determine the right coin price to buy and sell then I will be out of the market for a while and do other activities.

Yeah that's good just do other activities than focus on crisis in trading, because sometimes if you always look at the market you will stress so to avoid stress feeling try to do other activities.
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

If you are always getting distracted by that, then the best thing that you can do is just to stop trading for some time to then come back later, that worked out well for me on the past and i could recover after a big loss. Maybe it can work out for you too.

dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

This should be a factor known in the mind of the investor before going into investment cryptocurrancy or any other type of investment. This should be expected at one point in time. Things to do during times of crisis, must hold and buy more coins at a cheaper price. To be a good trader, we must learn how to overcome that difficulty, in addition we must use it. In particular, we must hold when the price falls and patiently wait for the price to go up for sale.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

I think one of the most important ways to handle your problems is to be more patient than you was and remember that this is only money, it is nothing so important that you cannot live without.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

The coins that you should consider in the time of trading are very limited but that depends on the political situation of the coin and how its affecting governments, f bitcoin is banned then consider ethereum and litecoin, if bitcoins are not functioning consider the only ethereum
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

if you do not have time in trading is better to buy and holding only
because trading is needed time to do that and always checked on the market.

even the most experienced traders do these things. When the crisis comes, they stop trading and just hold the cryptocurrency they already own. It helps them avoid a lot of losses for sure.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

You can see that at times when the market is in crisis like bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, I believe that at this point you should just stand outside the market and watch the show. Variable bitcoin price and should not trade. The market is in the downtrend stage so I believe that bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply in the coming time.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

I believe that when the market is moving like the current time, we should not trade at this time, you have to limit the transaction and best not to trade. The market is fluctuating constantly and yet at the time of the bloodshed market you should give yourself a relaxing break and plan to start taking part when the market recovers.

itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

If ever you find yourself in that situation,
it is best to control your emotions and hodl,
let the market recover
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Even within the crisis, you must not get panic and sell your all tokens. the most effective suggestion once the market gets down is to carry the coins. perceive the Market, and judge whether or not to dump the coins and Hold the coins.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: