Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

I try to get as many coins as possible, this company is planning a full-fledged bounty company? With a great desire to participate in all the bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

The StockChain is showing potential here in the community of crypto currency but a lots of people are not yet known this project. It is just a waste if only a few people may be able to know and learn about the StockChain project. It is just a lack in promoting this project. I was hoping also, just like other suggestions of the people around that StockChain would have their bounty capaign for this project to boost its name in the crypto world.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I try to get as many coins as possible, this company is planning a full-fledged bounty company? With a great desire to participate in all the bounty.
Yes good Idea mate this coin has a great potential in the future so start earning now while they still has a very low value.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

The StockChain is showing potential here in the community of crypto currency but a lots of people are not yet known this project. It is just a waste if only a few people may be able to know and learn about the StockChain project. It is just a lack in promoting this project. I was hoping also, just like other suggestions of the people around that StockChain would have their bounty capaign for this project to boost its name in the crypto world.

I agree with a new project that been opened. They need to advertise and promote this project to other people to be able to understand this project. Hope that this project will gather a lot of investors.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

They haven't told this yet but I hope for bounty too.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

The developer will need to overcome great resistance to the form of competitors who have already occupied this part of the market

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

I like token exchanges especially if they are investment, the tokens of this project are utilitarian or investment?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.
If the information about the development team is not updated in the near future, it is worthwhile to think about the delay in investing in this project. This is my personal opinion.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

the world’s 1st decentralized cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform !  

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

Absolutely your right the StockChain has a big potential in the market. But the advertisement team was not able to reach the popularity target. But since the project is interesting there are still many who known the project already. I think the best move to do is more promotion and the advertisement team should double time to bring the project at the top. Bounty Campaign also help alot for project popularity.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I agree with a new project that been opened. They need to advertise and promote this project to other people to be able to understand this project. Hope that this project will gather a lot of investors.
Basically, that's what are we doing now. We are here on this thread to promote StockChain project inorder to get funds from investors and be able to continue the development of this plattform. And hopefully it can gathered some numerous investors that will helped to produced some important things needed by the dev team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!
frbloc

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!
I also think thier website still need some improvements since its not realy organized and this might affect the trust of investors joining the project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Will the project have unique moments in the organization? I want to believe that the developers do not offer that special
zevl194

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Will the project have unique moments in the organization? I want to believe that the developers do not offer that special
The platform only begins existence. So let's give to team a little time for her realization. There are no such projects that at once everything was ideal. Completion is anyway necessary and only the community will be able to point to those moments where it is necessary.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Absolutely your right the StockChain has a big potential in the market. But the advertisement team was not able to reach the popularity target. But since the project is interesting there are still many who known the project already. I think the best move to do is more promotion and the advertisement team should double time to bring the project at the top. Bounty Campaign also help alot for project popularity.

I think this is because the project is still new and finding the best way to spread their platform really takes them hard time. And also, their platform has no real products which is difficult to advertise and I find this hard to understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
CheliosSambist

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Hello! Can I reserve Ukrainian translate?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

I also think thier website still need some improvements since its not realy organized and this might affect the trust of investors joining the project.
how could developers have advertised their project in New York, if the US banned advertising about crypto? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

The developer will need to overcome great resistance to the form of competitors who have already occupied this part of the market

The project is still new and yes it is really hard to compete with the existing platform. What the dev should do right now is to have a better and have a difference which is much beneficial than the existing. Expecting to have more announcement of this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: