Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32497 times)
Merinett

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

The partnership of this platform with Hacken says that the project has a great future and a serious attitude. They're cool!
Elermanus

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

The partnership of this platform with Hacken says that the project has a great future and a serious attitude. They're cool!

Seriously? With Hacken? Wow! I’ve read about them recently, I haven’t even thought that partnership with them is possible. So this project is really worthwhile.
VARVAR_1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody tested this platform? There are so many positive reviews, I would like more specifics and valid criticism.
VinsentMarkov

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Hi, how do the Alpha and Demo versions differ?  Huh

The demo version is just a demonstration of the interfaces of our project without registration. All data is randomly generated numbers, excluding trading charts and currency prices
Alpha is a prototype of a working product. All data and balances are real, trading is operated on real funds on exchange account. Smart-contracts are deployed into Ethereum blockchain.

Thanks for the answer, and now I understood. Tell me, are investor's funds anyhow protected from trader's errors?  Huh

Yeah! One of the striking examples is the function of stop loss for contracts. The contract ends and the trader loses the ability to manage an investor's funds in case of a trader reaches the stop loss when trading.

As far as I understand, the stop loss is the limit of some fixed amount, below which the trader cannot fall?
Injalit

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody tested this platform? There are so many positive reviews, I would like more specifics and valid criticism.

Hi! I’ve tested the alpha version of Membrana. In fact, the project is very worthwhile, functionality pleased. In addition, I considered this platform exclusively for searching investors, and here the terminal is also provided for working with various exchanges. Of course, there are small defects, but I'm sure that the developers will fix them over time. I can recommend to you to use the platform by your own.
VARVAR_1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Hi! I’ve tested the alpha version of Membrana. In fact, the project is very worthwhile, functionality pleased. In addition, I considered this platform exclusively for searching investors, and here the terminal is also provided for working with various exchanges. Of course, there are small defects, but I'm sure that the developers will fix them over time. I can recommend to you to use the platform by your own.

Okay, thanks for the answer. I haven’t understood properly, is the platform totally functional yet? Or it has rather demo mode?
Virtual person

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Seriously? With Hacken? Wow! I’ve read about them recently, I haven’t even thought that partnership with them is possible. So this project is really worthwhile.

Yes, I saw they added an article about partnering with them. Again I am convinced that Membrana will go far. https://medium.com/@membrana/the-partnership-between-membrana-and-hacken-exploring-new-opportunities-of-trust-management-655d07b61f1d
Eto Yeti

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

It's great to know that there are so many people in the membrane community asking so many questions about this project. This not only shows interest to the project, but also it is an indication that a lot of people are constantly asking for information about Membrana so that they better understand the purpose and concept for the entire cryptographic community. I hope this project will be successful in the near future.
Injalit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Okay, thanks for the answer. I haven’t understood properly, is the platform totally functional yet? Or it has rather demo mode?

Well, what did you expect from the alpha version? You can now check the workability of many functions, but for example, the rating of investors or traders is modest, It’s been not so long time since it started. However, you can already see the indicators by which you can select or sort the trader/investor.
Romano897

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

By the way, I signed up on their page on a Medium, now I find out so much news. I also advise that to you https://medium.com/@membrana
Go go go

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I hope you will give us more information about the project and if there is a bonus program or any promotion for the site.
Bit_love_Bit

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

I see a lot of planning here. The team just knows what they're doing. The road map looks promising and it will be a great journey. Such projects are the only hope for the stabilization of crypto market.
VARVAR_1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Well, what did you expect from the alpha version? You can now check the workability of many functions, but for example, the rating of investors or traders is modest, It’s been not so long time since it started. However, you can already see the indicators by which you can select or sort the trader/investor.

That’s great! And what about functionality of the trading terminal?
Sim.Sim.

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Is this a real or test rating? https://demo.membrana.io/ratings

All data in the demo version is given as an example. In alpha version all data is real: https://alpha.membrana.io

I couldn’t understand what the data in the demo version is? It turns out that the alpha version is working with real data. Tell me, in addition to installation and authorization in Metamask do I need anything to work in the alpha version?
Injalit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:22:58 PM by Injalit

As I understand , the basic tools for technical analysis will be added soon, pairs for trading will be supported in large quantities.
Injalit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

Tell me, please, if I’m an individual trader what is the benefit to trade via you but not via the stock market chosen by me directly?

We provide our service for cryptocurrency exchanges, not the stock market.
We provide you an inner trading terminal, where you can work on different exchanges through one interface. Right now we support Bittrex exchange, and we are working to add Binance and many other. Also on our platform you have an ability to recieve money in management and earn money on your trading skills.

Thanks! Which parameters for the choice of a trader will be provided on the platform?

This is the duration of the contract, target profit, stop loss, the estimated currency and the minimum amount of funds accepted for management.

Tell me, can I get into traders rating on your platform yet?
Natanashi

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

When hovering over the “candlesticks” chart, I can’t see its low and high rates, aren’t these values available in the terminal yet or should I add some settings?

http://i.piccy.info/i9/e96b55021ad6aa510a1733a4bc99f338/1521693195/37824/1230897/3_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2018-03-22-04-33/i9-12176443/800x394-r/i.gif

There is no such opportunity at this time; however, you gave us quite an interesting idea! Hopefully, we will do it in the nearest future.

I also look forward to this opportunity in the near future.
VARVAR_1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

As I understand , the basic tools for technical analysis will be added soon, pairs for trading will be supported in large quantities.

I’ve had a look of demo version, I’ve hooked by the platform. And can I get into the rating of traders somehow yet? Has anyone tried it yet?
Injalit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I’ve had a look of demo version, I’ve hooked by the platform. And can I get into the rating of traders somehow yet? Has anyone tried it yet?

I can already get into that.
MOPEXOD

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Which functions will be realized on the platform for the stock market trading: Technical analysis, charts, Fibonacci retracements?

In our platform, terminal is used by system tradingview, which provides a large number of tools for technical analysis.

Tradeview using is probably the most optimal and modern choice for such projects! It is very good that you use tradeview, the number of tools is very large there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: