Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32497 times)
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Tell me, how soon will you start beta testing platform? And is there any possibility to participate in this testing?

The exact release date of the beta has not yet been determined; however, we expect it to happen within next few months. Beta release will be public; anyone can test the beta version and we are already looking for beta testers in our telegram community https://telegram.me/membrana_io.

Excellent! I am already in the group, I will try to become your tester  ;-)

Thank you! Wink

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Ustin_87

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
actually if there is a video presentation will make it more interesting, although the whitepaper is complete
but there are some people who more easily understand the video, of course investors want to know in detail about the project

I think it always can't hurt to have some sort of visual material that exactly explains how the product works and also a video from the team to build trust, for example by doing an ask me anything or so.

Do you want to understand how Membrana works? We did quick video guide shows main opportunities: how to make contract between traders and investors, buy/sell assets and log in via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnAsOjSupY&t

An informative video about the work of the platform and the creation of a contract between the investor and the trader. Liked.

I ran to watch!
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

your project is very interesting by bringing investors and trader to start making changes with cryptocurrency trust management.
hi dev do you not do ico?

We do airdrop.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I hope you will give us more information about the project and if there is a bonus program or any promotion for the site.

Soon we will announce a large-scale event! Follow the news!

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Garald82

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

It is a pity that your project does not provide bounty program or ICO. I ‘ve really wanted to participate in your project .

We're going to do airdrop, stay tuned! Wink

I'm very glad to hear about it! I look forward to it.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

The partnership of this platform with Hacken says that the project has a great future and a serious attitude. They're cool!

Seriously? With Hacken? Wow! I’ve read about them recently, I haven’t even thought that partnership with them is possible. So this project is really worthwhile.

Yes, I saw they added an article about partnering with them. Again I am convinced that Membrana will go far. https://medium.com/@membrana/the-partnership-between-membrana-and-hacken-exploring-new-opportunities-of-trust-management-655d07b61f1d

Thank you for your trust! Stay with us! Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
winenter

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Why do you use blockchain?
FilippOK

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

I want to thank the team for such a platform. It impresses with everything, thoughtfulness, design, functionality. Now I'm your fan and user.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

Since we are talking about the advertising, where do you plan to advertise your platform? I suppose video reviews could attract many potential investors as well as banner adverts.

Watch us here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZvglEWUXnggQ-lxkw9rFlA

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Super_cryptoman

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Do you have any plans to attract serious investors to work on your platform?

We began this project almost from scratch, but as the project evolved, investors have shown a interest to Membrana.

It's impressive. And of course, this is not surprising. Investors are ready to invest in a potentially profitable project.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Are you planning to visit any conferences?

Certainly! We participated in the Token 2049 in Hong Kong and presented our project at Blockchain Venture Summit in Instanbul.
In May we are going to visit the World of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit in Moscow and the BlockShow in Berlin.

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
JS.Dokk

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Hello! Tell me, are there any articles about your platform? I would like to read information from different sources.

Sure!

Media about us:
Bitcoin Garden
Techmoran
CoinIdol

There are already so many publications, but only the very beginning of the development of the platform. I read everything, once again realized that my choice of platform is optimal.

Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

May we see more information about your team? Maybe an YouTube video

Sure! Watch us here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZvglEWUXnggQ-lxkw9rFlA

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. This platform on the blockchain, where the key component is a function of a documented trust. Hope this will be successful.

I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing.Hopefully the platform of the project will actively develop.

I think you need to read their white papers so that you can understand it better.

Reading the whitepaper is not really that easy. I would propose the project to present a video presentation video for more investment.

Even I am expecting for the video presentation as well i do not want to read each and every project.

I think a video presentation can not fully explain each and every criteria. Instead, reading the whitepaper is always good for me. This project also has surely a good look at it.

The whitepaper is definitely here. Video just gives a quick idea of ​​the project through visuals.
actually if there is a video presentation will make it more interesting, although the whitepaper is complete
but there are some people who more easily understand the video, of course investors want to know in detail about the project

They surely have a great representation of simplicity. It clears the basic concept that helps. Now a little whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is necessary but better video for promotional media.

I agree. Basically, reading whitepapers of a specific project helps to enhance our knowledge of platform. And in addition to this, the dev team must provide a video that shows and explains on how the project works. These two things are really needed in order to know how good platform is.

Why you compared whitepaper to video! Whitepaper is an informational document
which gives a detailed idea of ​​the project. So if you just want to get a general idea about a project, you need to read the information on website Membrana.

We did quick video guide shows main opportunities: how to make contract between traders and investors, buy/sell assets and log in via Metamask and Cipher Browser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnAsOjSupY&t

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Birjukov.ia

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Will you have a video presentation?

We did quick video guide shows main opportunities: how to make contract between traders and investors, buy/sell assets and log in via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnAsOjSupY&t

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely take a look.
Go go go

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

I hope you will give us more information about the project and if there is a bonus program or any promotion for the site.

Soon we will announce a large-scale event! Follow the news!

How you intrigued us. We wait! Thank you for the announcement.
Crypto-Botanik

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Do your project have tokens?
Efrem90

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

I do not know much about investments, I will look for a trader on your platform. Thank you for giving the opportunity to multiply your assets, even without knowledge of cryptology.
LowBig

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I can tell you about some advantages of this project: the platform is already running, has an alpha version; the project does not need any ICO and bounty programs for collecting money and advertising, because it was created by people who have funds; the platform already has users, although the project has been launched recently. You can enumerate the advantages of the Membrana for long, but you can see everything with your own eyes.

Gorini4

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Does anyone know why there is no ICO or bounty program in this project? As I want their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: