Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

a couple of weeks did not come here, I watch the news very positive! tell me please when the contest begins? very many pages, I can not find. I want to participate
You should go to our TG group, for take information faster  Wink
https://t.me/membrana_io

Smiley 7th May release Beta v.0.1, include:
- New core architechture;
- Dividing 1 API key for several traders;
- Traders payout in ETH.
Risk management system with:
- Stop loss mechanics;
- Target profit;
- Crash close (prohibited investor action).

Smiley 15th May we start KYC for Global Traders Competition

Smiley 15th June we start Global Traders Competition

Smiley 30th June awarding first TOP5 traders and announce this at our social networks

We waiting for you!

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Membrana platform and Trust browser! 

Watch how easy you can operate on Membrana platform using your mobile phone with Trust browser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJlwm5dpzI&feature=youtu.be

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
ACCORD_23

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

It’s a pity that the project doesn’t have a bounty company campaign(cкopee вceгo). But I’m sure that their famous contest will attract enough users and successful traders.
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

It’s a pity that the project doesn’t have a bounty company campaign(cкopee вceгo). But I’m sure that their famous contest will attract enough users and successful traders.
We will do airdrop, and soon you will know more about it  Smiley

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Good afternoon! A good option for cryptotrading, but too basic to compete with a few dozen identical platforms. Yes, the idea is good but far from being new, and I do not see any special features.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Elermanus

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

Watch how easy you can operate on Membrana platform using your mobile phone with Trust browser:

This is a cool video!
Gratitude to Membrane, for making us happy with quality and useful video content.
Kilian_Russo

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Great video. It's really easy to work in the mobile browser Trust and earn on Membrane. The perfect combination.
DenisSley

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Are you sure that there won’t be bounty company?
ACCORD_23

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I have no doubts, the developers have already written about it before.
Eto Yeti

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

But there will be airdrop! However, there’s little information about this.
lord of hamsters

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Will everything you wrote in the section "Perspective functionality of the platform" be implemented in the final version of the platform?
FrancPolyakov

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

But there will be airdrop! However, there’s little information about this.

Oh, thanks for telling me. I'll wait. Their coins will likely be worth their weight in gold.

hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

i need more info of the team! Past projects and so on.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Membrana project perfectly will be suitable for Global Traders Competition, in this place a huge number of traders from all countries will be able to try the hand.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

This project has so many potential to join the Global Traders competition.already many platform will be going for this competition.so you can try it & luck may be with you
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

This project has so many potential to join the Global Traders competition.already many platform will be going for this competition.so you can try it & luck may be with you
Yes this project truely has the potential to join the global traders competition so it would surely be of huge profits ahead. U am waiting for them to soon join the global transport competition.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Yes this project truely has the potential to join the global traders competition so it would surely be of huge profits ahead. U am waiting for them to soon join the global transport competition.

I am confused about that global traders competition, is this the event that will happen in this platform or are they going to participate in this event? Because I read in the first page that schedule of global traders competition and I think they are the one who is conducting this competition to maybe encourage more investors to join?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

I am confused about that global traders competition, is this the event that will happen in this platform or are they going to participate in this event? Because I read in the first page that schedule of global traders competition and I think they are the one who is conducting this competition to maybe encourage more investors to join?
Even i am confused in this and i think that this should really be answered soon and also i think that the team might also inform us about it and i think that whatever it is, it is for a profitable future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Even i am confused in this and i think that this should really be answered soon and also i think that the team might also inform us about it and i think that whatever it is, it is for a profitable future.

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

5th May start KYC for Global Traders Competition;  
15th June start Global Traders Competition;
30th June awarding first TOP5 traders and announce this at our social networks.

7th May release Beta v.0.1, include:
- New core architechture;
- Dividing 1 API key for several traders;
- Traders payout in ETH.

Risk management system with:
- Stop loss mechanics;
- Target profit;
- Crash close (prohibited investor action).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The new partnership: access to the new exchange through the Membrana interface! Zeus Exchange is a bridge between financial markets and crypto!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Great news! Membrana platform is in Toshi featured dApps!
Easy access to our website and platform via Toshi browser for the Ethereum network!

This new partnership again! Use the Membrana platform via Trust - fast and secure Ethereum mobile wallet and DApp Browser that’s easy to work. ERC20 & ERC223 compatible.

Nice updates dev, but maybe it will be much better if you will put some dates on the latest updates so that investors will see the latest updates from the team. What really attracts me a lot is the Global Traders Competition, I am curious now how high the prize is and what are the mechanics of this competition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: