Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
Crypto-Botanik

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Who still doubts whether to use this platform or not, read about the expanded functions of the trading on the platform which will be available in the coming year. Such a thing won’t be offered to you, that’s for sure!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kovian.Faxo

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Who still doubts whether to use this platform or not, read about the expanded functions of the trading on the platform which will be available in the coming year. Such a thing won’t be offered to you, that’s for sure!

I’ve read that. Really impressive description. In addition, at the same time, they plan to add a forecasting system that will further raise the level of the platform and its users.
Piscar

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

This platform has potential, a cool idea and serious partners. And your competition of traders is already a legend! keep it up, Membrana.
Idanithan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

You have more and more partners. Tell me, what does the partnership give? Is there any advantage for users?
lord of hamsters

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Here's another interesting function that will be added over time: Users can see the correlation between price and news in the price chart in the terminal. You can imagine how cool it is, especially with today's price movements. Cool!
November rain

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This new partnership again! Use the Membrana platform via Trust - fast and secure Ethereum mobile wallet and DApp Browser that’s easy to work. ERC20 & ERC223 compatible.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trust is a great partner! A cool browser and a very good purse on the Ethereum. I got hooked on the interface, which is optimized for mobile devices. Very comfortable.
FilippOK

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

5th May start KYC for Global Traders Competition;  
15th June start Global Traders Competition;
30th June awarding first TOP5 traders and announce this at our social networks.

7th May release Beta v.0.1, include:
- New core architechture;
- Dividing 1 API key for several traders;
- Traders payout in ETH.

Risk management system with:
- Stop loss mechanics;
- Target profit;
- Crash close (prohibited investor action).

The announcement of the contest and the dates of the events are really significant in the run-up to so many events! Thanks to the Membrana for the opportunity to attend in such a global contest of traders  Cheesy
VARVAR_1

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Where exactly will updates of information about the contest be published? Will that be in this branch?
Go to our TG channel, please.
You will find all information about it.

I have already subscribed to your page in the Telegram! I'm waiting for news.
Warwendal

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

This new partnership again! Use the Membrana platform via Trust - fast and secure Ethereum mobile wallet and DApp Browser that’s easy to work. ERC20 & ERC223 compatible.

It’s interesting you can work with Membrana through Trust now. There’s an access to the multi-functional platform via a mobile browser with an embedded secure wallet. The further, the more interesting.
nikolaev

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

It’s interesting you can work with Membrana through Trust now. There’s an access to the multi-functional platform via a mobile browser with an embedded secure wallet. The further, the more interesting.

Yep. Now it is possible to select a mobile browser to work with Membrana. As far as I see, they have several partners that represent the browser.
Trofim85

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

Yep. Now it is possible to select a mobile browser to work with Membrana. As far as I see, they have several partners that represent the browser.

That’s true. There is Toshi, and now Trust is added. Is there a fundamental difference between them? Which is better to use?
Injalit

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

That’s true. There is Toshi, and now Trust is added. Is there a fundamental difference between them? Which is better to use?

As far as I understand, there’s a slight difference. Toshi is a mobile browser with Ethereum wallet, erc20 and ERC721 support and it was launched earlier than Trust. Trust, in turn, focuses on security and optimized performance on mobile devices. In addition, Trust supports ERC20 and ERC223. Something like that.
Bit_love_Bit

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

Thanks for the comparison. Apparently, both browsers are good, and the choice depends on the purpose of use.

As far as I understand, there’s a slight difference. Toshi is a mobile browser with Ethereum wallet, erc20 and ERC721 support and it was launched earlier than Trust. Trust, in turn, focuses on security and optimized performance on mobile devices. In addition, Trust supports ERC20 and ERC223. Something like that.
Noril.Tovery

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

Thanks for the comparison. Apparently, both browsers are good, and the choice depends on the purpose of use.

I use Toshi and I’m satisfied.  I knew about this browser only thanks to the fact that they are partners of Membrana.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

You have more and more partners. Tell me, what does the partnership give? Is there any advantage for users?
Each partner it is an expansion of our activity, and convenience of interaction to our users.

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Virtual person

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I use Toshi and I’m satisfied.  I knew about this browser only thanks to the fact that they are partners of Membrana.

The same situation. I’ve been looking for mobile browser for safe operation with Ethereum, so Toshi is perfect for me.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

After I read your post, This is a good project and very interesting.
From the project explanation so convincing, hopefully, this project can run successfully.
I support your project.
Super_cryptoman

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

The same situation. I’ve been looking for mobile browser for safe operation with Ethereum, so Toshi is perfect for me.
As for me, I tried Trust after the announcement of the partnership with Membrana. You know, I liked it. Really, it’s the most convenient and optimized browser to work on a mobile device.  Especially, this is browser Web 3.

Quardany

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
Merited by FinFx (1)

As for me, I tried Trust after the announcement of the partnership with Membrana. You know, I liked it. Really, it’s the most convenient and optimized browser to work on a mobile device.  Especially, this is browser Web 3.

Excuse me, could you tell me what the advantage of Web3 is?
Kenter.Dic

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

Excuse me, could you tell me what the advantage of Web3 is?

The software in WEB 3.0 will have the ability to collect, organize, analyze and present information to people in such new formats, that we cannot even imagine! That's the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: