Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

https://alpha.stex.exchange/ Hello STeX exchange. Very happy to see the Alpha release. Congratulations STeX yeeeeew Smiley Awesome news. I am a Pre ICO Buyer & have been with STeX since last August 2017.
Will Pre ICO buyers be receiving ETH from the ICO still as it progresses?
When do Pre ICO buyers receive STE tokens from the old dev team member who left the STeX project?

Cant wait for further progress to be completed etc & have fun completing the STeX project.
Good luck for STeX Dev & community 2018. Smiley

Kind regards s2557376

Here, have a look at the official STeX calculator: https://stex.exchange/stecalculator

The STE Token Calculator - STeX
                          Please make a prediction of the future cryptocurrency market
                    trading volume, STeX Exchange market share and business conditions,
                                   as well as your STE amount and purchase price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

STEX is a promising exchange where you can find a lot of useful tools for traders, such as direct exchange between the coins represented on the exchange without the need to trade via BTC or ETH, also the ability to trade cryptocurrency futures and options. Tell if there are trading pairs of cryptocurrency/fiat on the STEX exchange?
mithrim

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

Tell if there are trading pairs of cryptocurrency/fiat on the STEX exchange?

It's been confirmed that STeX wants to meet all legal requirements. In the future, STeX will also support fiat deposits. Before that, it'll be Tether (USDT).
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

in a system that delivered this nice exchange to close a shortfall that exists on another exchange. In addition to the application of voting made it look increasingly exciting because of course, only the best will be there on this exchange.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

is there an eta when the next set of coins will be added?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

I've been working with the Exchange and has anyone been able to add an indicator yet? I've been trying but wasnt sure if they are active.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

any2any system little interesting to me. in fact, problems have been analyzed beautifully. and studies have begun on the problems. I wish you success. Roll Eyes
kepzio

Activity: 630
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

so, we can be trading on stex exchanger after ICO end?
glad to see that website is very simple and quick performance. Hope you will be successful in your ICO.
mithrim

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

I've been working with the Exchange and has anyone been able to add an indicator yet? I've been trying but wasnt sure if they are active.

It works but it's like on KuCoin since they also use TradingView in that way that it always resets after you change the trading pair/view. Hope this will be fixed.

so, we can be trading on stex exchanger after ICO end?

You can already trade on the platform but it doesn't nearly have all the functions it will have.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Now many of these projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is not in other projects.

A lot of new existing exchange who had the same quality as before but this is only the exchange project I want. From their project name, developers and the usage of this  project. I love the way STeX company integrated and update their project too. Hopefully, this project will successfully launch!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Now many of these projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is not in other projects.

A lot of new existing exchange who had the same quality as before but this is only the exchange project I want. From their project name, developers and the usage of this  project. I love the way STeX company integrated and update their project too. Hopefully, this project will successfully launch!

Yes, many new exchanges has started in recent months, but I'm waiting for STeX launch the most. The team has overcome many obstacles during the last half year, it was a really bumpy ride Grin, but everything is looking good now, and the finish line is so close.
mithrim

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

Competition is good for the market and the more exchanges there are the more STeX can excel and show it's advantages compared to those who came up recently. Don't forget that STeX already had a successful ICO-phase and raised ~$20 million which translates into a pretty nice liquidity pool. Combined with the upcoming ICO, the new token concept, and the public exposure - as there was no real bounty campaign so far - STeX has set its course for success pretty well I'd say.
sud

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Competition is good for the market and the more exchanges there are the more STeX can excel and show it's advantages compared to those who came up recently. Don't forget that STeX already had a successful ICO-phase and raised ~$20 million which translates into a pretty nice liquidity pool. Combined with the upcoming ICO, the new token concept, and the public exposure - as there was no real bounty campaign so far - STeX has set its course for success pretty well I'd say.

Yeah, most of the exchanges don't stand out with anything special - just a clones of Binance, with a few coins, community voting and some contests. STeX features are very unique comparing to others, so it has a real chance to take over significant marketshare.
Ur0bor0s

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

It will be really the coolest exchange, if you succeed. And I believe that it will turn out. I did not fully understand how this technology of instant exchange of coins works, I'll be glad if someone else can explain it)
mithrim

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:20:17 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 02:33:05 PM by mithrim

It will be really the coolest exchange, if you succeed. And I believe that it will turn out. I did not fully understand how this technology of instant exchange of coins works, I'll be glad if someone else can explain it)

The secret sauce with STeX is the liquidity pool. With it, every coin/token can /theoretically) be traded against every other. That's the Any2Any (A2A) idea behind all of it. That's also the reason why STeX is able to support 10.000 trading pairs.
It's a pretty neat idea if you think about it. Here is how it works:

Here's my simple example from before with a few assumptions:

• you want to trade DCR/BELA
  • your main exchange is Bittrex
  • on Bittrex DCR/BTC is traded but no BELA/BTC
  • on Poloniex DCR/BTC and BELA/BTC are traded but you have no account

Now you've got several options if you want to sell your DCR and get BELA.
Right now, the 'easiest' way would be to create a Polo account and either trade your DCR to BTC on Bittrex and then transfer them to Polo and trade BTC/BELA or to transfer your DCR to Polo, trade them there for BTC and then again buy BELA with them.
This is a pretty long way to go but in the end, you'd have your DCR/BELA trade.

With STeX, it will be much easier and faster:
The STeX platform is connected to other exchanges and trades through its liquidity pool. What it means is that STeX knows the rates of DCR/BTC and BELA/BTC on Polo and the rate of BELA/BTC on Bittrex.
The chain would be as follows:

you give DCR to STeX >> DCR in STeX liquidity pool >> STeX liquidity pool trades DCR/BTC on Polo (sell) >> BTC in STeX liquidity pool >> STeX liquidity pool trades BELA/BTC on Polo (buy) >> BELA in STeX liquidity pool >> you get your BELA from STeX

This is way more convenient and not nearly as time-consuming as doing those trade yourself + you don't need to wait for the transfer of your coins from one exchange to the other.
But there is more to it. Because STeX knows all rates of the connected exchanges, it also always knows where the best rates are. So, if the rate of DCR/BTC is more favourable on Bittrex than on Polo, STeX would trade DCR/BTC there instead of on Polo and if there is a better chain, the algorithm could use that instead, e.g.:

DCR/DOGE(Bleutrade) >> DOGE/ETH (Poloniex) >> ETH/BTC (Bittrex) >> BTC/BELA (Poloniex)

In this example, you'd also give DCR and get BELA but through the STeX liquidity pool, you made the most favourable trade possible compared to trading DCR/BTC and BTC/BELA directly on Poloniex. (this would be possible only for the connected exchanges of course)

There are so many possible solutions and ways to save fees, profit from different spreads, make arbitrage...

The liquidity pool ensures, that there always is capital for your trade and the STeX algorithm uses the pool to make the best trades/chains.

The STeX liquidity pool is much much more of course. Since it gets larger and larger, it can also have the most important (trading-)coins in store and can make the trade that much faster. It all depends on the management of the liquidity pool, of course.
That way, you'll be able to trade the most exotic pairs you can imagine without the need of a dedicated trading market while still having the best rates possible + filled order books. Cool

I hope this cleared things up a bit,
Cheers!
alexxkuz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Answering questions and being helpful in bitcoin talk thread. will that be counted for bounty for STE Tokens or A2A tokens? would payout be at the end of A2A ICO?
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Things got me cleared when I scanned the few pages of the WP. But when I was halfway of reading, I just notice how does STeX assure us that their exchange will got all of existing cryptocurrency and new ones? I think that after ICO, all of the ICOs will contract the only exchange/s that they want to be part. If that is true, how does STeX aggregate every cryptocurrency?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

Answering questions and being helpful in bitcoin talk thread. will that be counted for bounty for STE Tokens or A2A tokens? would payout be at the end of A2A ICO?
Yes sir! Did you see the pinned message in the STeX group? But I want to emphasize that this thread is made for the investors to clarify their questions and enlighten up their curiosity and misunderstanding about the project. I am here not for the sake of bounty payments only but I want to learn more and support this project.

P.S. A2A tokens will use for payment and it will distribute soon as the B2 will be done!

sud

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

Things got me cleared when I scanned the few pages of the WP. But when I was halfway of reading, I just notice how does STeX assure us that their exchange will got all of existing cryptocurrency and new ones? I think that after ICO, all of the ICOs will contract the only exchange/s that they want to be part. If that is true, how does STeX aggregate every cryptocurrency?

It is possible because STeX allow to trade coins listed on other exchanges. So if any ICO will show on a particular exchange it will automatically be available on STeX too.
mithrim

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

I'm not sure if STeX has given insights in regards to how the tokens/coins will be made available as there are several ways to achieve this. theoretically, they could use an API like https://coinswitch.co/ did in order to get access to exchanges.
Would be great if the team could say a few words about their plans (if it's not a company secret).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: