Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25290 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

I'm not sure if STeX has given insights in regards to how the tokens/coins will be made available as there are several ways to achieve this. theoretically, they could use an API like https://coinswitch.co/ did in order to get access to exchanges.
Would be great if the team could say a few words about their plans (if it's not a company secret).

Ideally, the process of adding new coins and tokens could be automatic with the use of API you mentioned. I mean, I know the team plan to list new ones on the regular basis, but how will it be done after all top 100 cryptos are listed on STeX? Maybe Ivan can tell us more about this.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

How does a coin or token get on STeX's Exchange? I wanted to recommend to a token I'm involved with that is having difficulties getting on other exchanges and wondered what the process is.
thanks

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

How does a coin or token get on STeX's Exchange? I wanted to recommend to a token I'm involved with that is having difficulties getting on other exchanges and wondered what the process is.
thanks

As said by the developers earlier, in the first place, are added the coins from the top 100,as far as possible from the top 200, so I think not soon, your coin will be added, but the stex is a good team and I think will listen to the people

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

thanks

As said by the developers earlier, in the first place, are added the coins from the top 100,as far as possible from the top 200, so I think not soon, your coin will be added, but the stex is a good team and I think will listen to the people

But if the token/coin has problems to get listed on other exchanges, it is doubtful that it will get listed on STeX. It's not only that there is a high correlation between getting listed on exchanges and reaching the top 100, it's more about the fact that if a token/coin isn't listed on another exchange, it can't be listed on STeX without integrating it directly (which includes the maintenance of the wallet etc.)
sud

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

@mithrim

That's true that adding new coins to exchange requires some work to implement and maintain, but Ivan told earlier that they are open for listing new coins if devs will request it. See quote below.

Community voting is already proven system on several exchanges, very good idea. Beside this voting, how will you be choosing coins for listing? Recently lots of new, less popular but solid coins have hard time to get in big exchanges because it costs a lot or very big community is required. Do you consider listing such coins if devs will submit a request for example?

DEV teams will have no problem adding tokens to STeX if they wish.
Clear procedure will be available after Beta release.
mithrim

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

@mithrim

That's true that adding new coins to exchange requires some work to implement and maintain, but Ivan told earlier that they are open for listing new coins if devs will request it. See quote below.

Yes, I know, but there must be a really good reason to add a token/coin that isn't listed on other exchanges since maintaining a token/coin on an exchange comes at a cost since you need to maintain it and if there isn't enough volume it wouldn't pay for itself.

Sure, the community could vote on implementing a token/coin but I hope that people understand that it's not 'free', so using assets that are already listed on other exchanges has several advantages over adding it only on STeX.

Plus if you take a low volume coin for example (or zero volume as it isn't traded) and you add it to STeX so that people have all those different pairs available, they'll start trading it, ok. But what if it dies or there really is no volume since it's an irrelevant coin, then what? The trades were made through the liquidity pool and since the coins aren't traded the money is tied up and ultimately lost. So it definitely is a business decision whether to add an asset or not. There needs to be a thorough risk-assessment resp. risk/reward-analysis before even letting the community vote on a coin (which in itself comes at a price since someone must do this analysis).

tl;dr: there is a reason why coins aren't added on exchanges and STeX shouldn't add random coins only because it's possible.
Rippta23

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

In the whitepaper, STeX have differentiated other exchanges to their project and I think all of the weaknesses of other exchange have been change by STeX. In short, there is an innovation with STeX not only in liquidity but they used A2A coins in order to make a trade fast and easy.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Things got me cleared when I scanned the few pages of the WP. But when I was halfway of reading, I just notice how does STeX assure us that their exchange will got all of existing cryptocurrency and new ones? I think that after ICO, all of the ICOs will contract the only exchange/s that they want to be part. If that is true, how does STeX aggregate every cryptocurrency?

It is possible because STeX allow to trade coins listed on other exchanges. So if any ICO will show on a particular exchange it will automatically be available on STeX too.
What about the coins that will not like to be in the STeX exchange? In my observation, there are successful ICO who choose exchange based upon they wants and not with the capability of an exchange. Well, I think it does not matter since STeX will be the best exchange in cryptocurrency.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sud

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Things got me cleared when I scanned the few pages of the WP. But when I was halfway of reading, I just notice how does STeX assure us that their exchange will got all of existing cryptocurrency and new ones? I think that after ICO, all of the ICOs will contract the only exchange/s that they want to be part. If that is true, how does STeX aggregate every cryptocurrency?

It is possible because STeX allow to trade coins listed on other exchanges. So if any ICO will show on a particular exchange it will automatically be available on STeX too.
What about the coins that will not like to be in the STeX exchange? In my observation, there are successful ICO who choose exchange based upon they wants and not with the capability of an exchange. Well, I think it does not matter since STeX will be the best exchange in cryptocurrency.

Well, if coin is traded on free market, you can't stop it being listed on exchanges. Look at ForkDelta or any other decentralized exchange, where any ERC20 token can be added whether devs wan't it or not. I think the only thing team can do is not supporting their currency on particular platform. On the other hand, popular exchanges has so many requests that they probably don't have to deal with such problems.
mithrim

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Hm, I never heard of a project that specifically didn't want to get listed on a certain exchange. There are coins that aren't listed, yes, but that's because they didn't apply.

I can't see any drawbacks for a coin or token if it gets listed on exchanges, the more the better as this creates volume.
There's also the difference between coins and tokens as tokens that comply with e.g. the ERC20 or NEP standard they don't have a choice whether they can get lister or not unless they choose not to be tradeable at all, which defeats the purpose in most cases.
Rippta23

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Exchange can ignore new cryptocurrency just like what happened in CRED to Kucoin exchange, if I am not mistaken. But coin can't be denied the opportunity to be listed in exchange specially, if that is STeX. For sure, a lot of new coin will go to STeX because of its feature.
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Well, if coin is traded on free market, you can't stop it being listed on exchanges. Look at ForkDelta or any other decentralized exchange, where any ERC20 token can be added whether devs wan't it or not. I think the only thing team can do is not supporting their currency on particular platform. On the other hand, popular exchanges has so many requests that they probably don't have to deal with such problems.

Hm, I never heard of a project that specifically didn't want to get listed on a certain exchange. There are coins that aren't listed, yes, but that's because they didn't apply.

I can't see any drawbacks for a coin or token if it gets listed on exchanges, the more the better as this creates volume.
There's also the difference between coins and tokens as tokens that comply with e.g. the ERC20 or NEP standard they don't have a choice whether they can get lister or not unless they choose not to be tradeable at all, which defeats the purpose in most cases.

Exchange can ignore new cryptocurrency just like what happened in CRED to Kucoin exchange, if I am not mistaken. But coin can't be denied the opportunity to be listed in exchange specially, if that is STeX. For sure, a lot of new coin will go to STeX because of its feature.
Thanks buddies! For getting me cleared in my question. Well, I think it does not matter in STeX exchange because time will come, STeX will become the greates and popular exchange in the world of crypto.
Imagine an exchange that can easily trade any coin to other one. STeX the only exchange that will absolutely solve the problems of the traders.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
snewvine

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
Merited by codemanX (1)

thanks

But if the token/coin has problems to get listed on other exchanges, it is doubtful that it will get listed on STeX. It's not only that there is a high correlation between getting listed on exchanges and reaching the top 100, it's more about the fact that if a token/coin isn't listed on another exchange, it can't be listed on STeX without integrating it directly (which includes the maintenance of the wallet etc.)
What I'm most looking for is to have a current coin that I'm involved in and let them know about STeX Exchange and let them know what STeX's procedure for listing on their exchange. The coin I have in mind is call IOP (Internet of People) it's a good project and they are making progress. they are on Bittrex but wanted them to do different options. They did get on very small exchanges at least one's that are not well known. IOP had tried Binance but they are very pricey. I was looking to let them know about STeX and the fact that they are any Any to Any Exchange could be very positive for IOP.
thanks

Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:17:59 AM by Gibreil

thanks

What I'm most looking for is to have a current coin that I'm involved in and let them know about STeX Exchange and let them know what STeX's procedure for listing on their exchange. The coin I have in mind is call IOP (Internet of People) it's a good project and they are making progress. they are on Bittrex but wanted them to do different options. They did get on very small exchanges at least one's that are not well known. IOP had tried Binance but they are very pricey. I was looking to let them know about STeX and the fact that they are any Any to Any Exchange could be very positive for IOP.
thanks

For sure, nothings wrong with STeX.exchange. Unlike with other exchanges, STeX team is easily to communicate. In fact, I think it is favorable with them since the target of this project is to hold and aggregate all of existing coins in cryptocurrency. I believe that if you will contact the developer of STeX, your conversation will take smoothly.

Edited: I found it in the telegram of STeX, for those who want their coin to be listed in STeX. You can vote your coin here;
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tG-phLLJF769rRb4hXyZ5ZYzGmL0-cEWQXY4w8AfnQA/

mithrim

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

For sure, nothings wrong with STeX.exchange. Unlike with other exchanges, STeX team is easily to communicate. In fact, I think it is favorable with them since the target of this project is to hold and aggregate all of existing coins in cryptocurrency. I believe that if you will contact the developer of STeX, your conversation will take smoothly.

I'm also so glad that STeX already finished the first ICO successfully and that this is one project that is safe to invest in. There are so many out there that are fake but STeX has a working MWP, kept their promises and steadily builds this awesome exchange.
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

I'm also so glad that STeX already finished the first ICO successfully and that this is one project that is safe to invest in. There are so many out there that are fake but STeX has a working MWP, kept their promises and steadily builds this awesome exchange.
As far as I know, the ICO of STeX will end in April 15, 2018 but it seems like they have an early end. Does STeX bullish? Well, it might yes. Hopefully, the listing for STE coin in exchange will grant as fast as it could be.

Rippta23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

I really hope project will be succesful, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin widely known to general public.

The A2A coin will become successful because a lot of traders will grab the opportunity to have a tradeable coins in their wallet. Using A2A coin, we can easily trade 2 different coins in STeX.exchange.
jeegebiri

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

What types of tokens platform is going to issue?
snewvine

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

STeX will go for the top coins listed in CMC. Top 100 and then I believe they expect to retain 10% of the market.

mithrim

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

Do you mean the tokens that the STeX project will issue? That would be STE and A2A, see OP for more info.
Or do you refer to the tokens that will be listed on STeX? STeX uses the Any2Any technology in order to offer thousands of trading pairs, more info also in OP and on STeX Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: