Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Frank Scam project!The project is designed for beginners who only recently met with cryptocurrencies and can invest in this Scam.
a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

Frank Scam project!The project is designed for beginners who only recently met with cryptocurrencies and can invest in this Scam.

Is your eyes blurred? moron
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

It's not easy to create an exchange, not only to make transactions convenient, but also to ensure that it is not affected by hackers.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

No proof that it's a Scam! Have you seen the Alpha? It's only the first step in the right direction, just follow the progress and you will see it will be huge. Or regret later.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

How do you say it is just a frank scam? Will you please elaborate us, why did you think STeX is a scam?
What you are saying is for a general term saying a project is a scam. I think you did not even know what is the purpose of this project, isn't it? You know what?
The feature of STeX is a user-friendly wherein the beginners can undergo in an easy and fast exchange.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Hm, your thoughts on why you call STeX a scam would be very much appreciated. I know that you're quite active in regards to researching/finding ICOs and Bounty Campaigns, that's why I usually would tend to believe you. But since STeX already has a bit of a history with its ups and downs and although there was the issue with Andrew, the team delivered and is still delivering.

I don't see why this would be a scam for crypto newbies? I mean, the team already raised ~$20 million. They could've run already, they didn't. Instead, they delivered the MVP/alpha, as promised and they keep on improving it. So I don't get where your thoughts are coming from. I know that there are a lot of scammy projects around as of late but STeX is no new project, it started mid 2017 with the Pre ICO in August 2017.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Hm, your thoughts on why you call STeX a scam would be very much appreciated. I know that you're quite active in regards to researching/finding ICOs and Bounty Campaigns, that's why I usually would tend to believe you. But since STeX already has a bit of a history with its ups and downs and although there was the issue with Andrew, the team delivered and is still delivering.

I don't see why this would be a scam for crypto newbies? I mean, the team already raised ~$20 million. They could've run already, they didn't. Instead, they delivered the MVP/alpha, as promised and they keep on improving it. So I don't get where your thoughts are coming from. I know that there are a lot of scammy projects around as of late but STeX is no new project, it started mid 2017 with the Pre ICO in August 2017.

I couldnt agree more with your comments. someone who doesnt even know this project comes in and says scam and no reply is not someone who has done their research on STeX. the Team at STeX has been very up front in communications. Let us all know when there are problems and has delivered as promised an Alpha version that's fully functional.

All us regulars here know that it's not a scam and are actively working on the Alpha exchange.

I'm looking forward to the Beta release in mid summer of 2018.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

Almost 9 months that this project started, this is the first that one person said that STeX is a scam. I actively participating in the progress of STeX and I think there's no reason why it will be a scam project. Hopefully, these people will enlighten their mind in STeX.exchange.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

For now we can safely assume STeX IS NOT a scam, unless someone can provide solid proof, although I don't see anything that could be alarming. Like @mithrim said, if this would be moneygrab, we wouldn't be here talking about which coins will be next listed on the exchange.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

For now we can safely assume STeX IS NOT a scam, unless someone can provide solid proof, although I don't see anything that could be alarming. Like @mithrim said, if this would be moneygrab, we wouldn't be here talking about which coins will be next listed on the exchange.

I invest in presale and still can't say that I "safely assume it is not a scam".. The reason is they still continue to creating another ICO so it's not impossible that they're doing some work just to gather more. But I want to believe it's not a scam
mithrim

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

I invest in presale and still can't say that I "safely assume it is not a scam".. The reason is they still continue to creating another ICO so it's not impossible that they're doing some work just to gather more. But I want to believe it's not a scam

I can relate to that, but to be fair, STeX always said that there would be a second ICO. It just got delayed when the team restructured after the incident at the beginning. On top of that, they tried to involve the community in those major decisions. So it's only natural that things take a bit longer, but I prefer transparency.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

this sounds interesting. will keep an eye on this project, looking forward to test the beta version...
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

I want to stress that this project is for a long term and putting up an exchange that aggregates the coins & solve the problem that other exchanges have is not easy. It takes time before they will completely done their platform. Look at their roadmap and see how the time of alpha and beta released. Well, I hope also that after this A2A coin, STeX will finally release its exchange.

mithrim

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

I want to stress that this project is for a long term and putting up an exchange that aggregates the coins & solve the problem that other exchanges have is not easy. It takes time before they will completely done their platform. Look at their roadmap and see how the time of alpha and beta released. Well, I hope also that after this A2A coin, STeX will finally release its exchange.

I guess that after the ICO finished, they need to focus more on staffing up, else they'll run into the same problem other exchanges had (e.g. Polo with its horrible support and the slow reaction time before the circle acquired them). I understand why the ICO is the most important objective right now but I'd hoped for more news in regards to staff and especially marketing.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

@mithrim

Polo still has the same problems it had last year, nothing has changed. it's probably too soon to expect results of Circle acquisition, so I hope we will see some changes soon. Regarding STeX, my only concern is the team may be too small to take care of every important aspect of such project - marketing, ICO, exchange development, community, etc. I hope they will hire some new members to cover it all, so the devs can focus on platform.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

@mithrim

Polo still has the same problems it had last year, nothing has changed. it's probably too soon to expect results of Circle acquisition, so I hope we will see some changes soon. Regarding STeX, my only concern is the team may be too small to take care of every important aspect of such project - marketing, ICO, exchange development, community, etc. I hope they will hire some new members to cover it all, so the devs can focus on platform.

poloniex have not credibility as he has lost the trust a very long time and if they will recover,very soon, the team stex little, but I think they will expand.

Cooperto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Well prepared project. I support this project. Because professional prepared team.  Amazing.  I hope your project is best in cryptocurrency market.
mithrim

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

@mithrim

Polo still has the same problems it had last year, nothing has changed. it's probably too soon to expect results of Circle acquisition, so I hope we will see some changes soon.

Oh, ok, sad to hear. Thought this would change much quicker as there is so much competition in this space. Well, I abandoned Polo a "long" time ago Cheesy As soon as I saw projects like STeX I knew that decentralized exchanges (and premium centralized ones) would be the future.

What a potential project!!!  Should I invest? Roll Eyes

That depends on your liquidity and overall portfolio but if I were you... Wink

Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I guess that after the ICO finished, they need to focus more on staffing up, else they'll run into the same problem other exchanges had (e.g. Polo with its horrible support and the slow reaction time before the circle acquired them). I understand why the ICO is the most important objective right now but I'd hoped for more news in regards to staff and especially marketing.
Hopefully yes, I think the team are just wanted to sell 30M STE tokens before their ICO will end. After they distributed the 30M tokens in the investors, then let's find out how STeX.exchange will cope with their promises to us.
Nowadays, poloniex is not credible with the traders and I do not want STeX to be like that.

Stex Project Support

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

Hopefully yes, I think the team are just wanted to sell 30M STE tokens before their ICO will end. After they distributed the 30M tokens in the investors, then let's find out how STeX.exchange will cope with their promises to us.
Nowadays, poloniex is not credible with the traders and I do not want STeX to be like that.

Always the hard work pays off. the time will show :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: