Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:18:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic or to be calm  (Read 2079 times)
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

maybe btc will drop to 6k, i think that is the worst case, but look at the past, btc may fall but it will increase again around May 5-6, your job and i am now patient and wait
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

There is absolutely nothing to worry about the price of Bitcoin at this point. It is normal and it simply reflects how people are reacting to the present situation. Don't get over bothered, all prices are certain to do up and down from time to time and that is what makes it lively. Bitcoin price will still go up and up.
That's for sure, because before investing your money, the belief that the coins you buy are good in the future, the trust is definitely full. and that patience must exist. Because in this case panic only generate regret and loss. because its value will rise again and continue to rise again.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

Always try to be calm man Grin especially if you have cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin will stabilize of course, at the end of the year it probably will rise again, then fall again..this instability is normal, don't panic
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

These dumps are mostly from "bad" news which are not bad at all.
Google banning ads - does not say anything. It will help others to avoid scams and hopefully be a good thing.
Financial Services hearing - did not say anything at all either. It was just a beginning and a motivation for people to do a more in depth research before making regulations.

I believe these news affected the market negatively, even though, there wasn't anything negative about them, except the shiny headlines.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Well its too hard to predict but as we see in the past few years bitcoin always recover and surpass are expectation every time the year end comes if you believe in bitcoin you need to calm and hold your coin if you want to contribute on the dump then you can sell your bitcoin and let your emotion control you.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry
Dude just relax and don't get affected with this correction as we all know that somehow this is good to everyone to have a good opportunity to buy at cheaper price. Hold your coins and be patient to wait the return of bitcoin price to all time high or higher than that.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

To panic precisely it is not necessary what to harness nerves to itself and forumchanam because soon bitcoin will raise and only in vain nerves have spent
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

I believe that btc prices will continue to rise, perhaps at this time btc prices are on the decline, look at the value that benefits the life outside, from there to believe and optimism. that BTC will rise again
jhezmark

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Dont panic because if you panic the things you doing will ou make it right but if you were calm you focus on that things you do you make it well .Dont scared or escape the problem that you handle.keep calm and make it right.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

This always happens to bitcoin but it kept on recovering.  You should just stay calm and grab the opportunity to buy more coins in lower price and sell them once they pumped. If you're holding some btc then just keep on holding them because I'm a pretty sure that its price qill rise by the end of the year.
wishere jean

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

If you are afraid of selling btc, and for me this is the opportunity to buy in, look at btc's past that analysis, long-term play rather than short-term
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

BTC will continue to increase, because 80% of the transaction through btc, referring to bitcoin it as gold, consider to sell the price reasonable.
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

This is only the first hurricane of the year, I believe the market will rebound in April, as the amount of capital from Asian investors increases, then I think the shark will push the first btc price
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

No need to be scared it's normal, the only thing that we are going to be feared is for bitcoin to drop at $4k level people who bought at $12k above are the one who is fearful because they do not know the next big pump for them to regain or break even from their purchase.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Dont panic and keep calm down. We know that bitcoin is the high volatile
and if you are panic is possible you lose of money for your trading, better to control yourself when do trading of bitcoin or altcoins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Well, that's market for you, but I think if you really believe in Bitcoin, you really don't need to worry about a thing. I am sure that everything will be OK, just you wait. and everything will fall back into place.

Believed in your point with positive mindset. There's nothing to worry about bitcoin because it is normal to have fluctuating value anytime. I am confident that in being more patience it will gain a lot of income in the future. So don't panic and be calm always.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I'm sure that the price will stabilize, but when I can not say this. This situation strains me strongly
We should need to analyze the price of bitcoin for us to be confident enough in regards to the changes and the possible scenario when it comes to the future downs and fall of the price of bitcoin which is a part of its development. And the best thing to do is to stay calm and go along the waves or the changes in the price of bitcoin when it comes to trading. We does not need to lose hope because bitcoin is the future money.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

I would choose to be calm during low time. it wont do me good if i panic. i can't focus on strategizing if i get affected. All i have to do is think positive during dips.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

It depends to you if you will do panic selling or trust in the capability of bitcoin and just hold it. For me, it is better for you to just hold your bitcoin and wait for its price to increase again. In that way, you can prevent losing your money and just be patient because someday you will be successful in bitcoin.

GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Well this is one of the common mistake that we should learn, we dont need to stress our selves on monitoring the value or the marketplace. Our marketplace is volatile and it will not stay at the same price. It will change either go up or down, be calm at any time , and be optimistic though. Be calm.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: