Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

Bounty campaigns is getting better and becoming famous right now because of the higher percentage that you can get and its varies in how many participants joining. If the supply of the bounty is bigger the more the participants are joining it means the more the better and the stakes will be divided if how many participants are in there. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:34 AM

I prefer campaign that are hard to complete (for example Amazix ones that required max 1 retweet x hour), so in this case if you want to have max reward you have to do hard work..
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

That is usually the case with all the things that offer relatively huge profits for little time invested. In the beginning, when the thing is still "underground" it is logical that rewards will be high, because there are not a lot of people participating. Then, when the word gets out, the ratio begins to drop, because more and more people are joining. It's how this world works, sadly. And it can't be any different. Especially not with doing bounties since ICO companies have the fixed amount of money intended for a bounty.

Restraining the number of participating bounty hunters? Hmm, I don't know. On one side, that would make rewards higher or at least the same, but on the other, it would be a butchery here on the forum, since it would work on "first come, first serve" principle.

But don't worry. Not a lot of people are aware of this forum and bounties. It will take a lot of time for bounty rewards to become smaller. I suppose I give it 1-2 years. And that is a lot of time in crypto world where things are moving very quickly. My suggestion for you is to do as much bounties as you can and surely you will get satisfactory results.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:43:10 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

actually bounty campaigns do have restrictions, especially in bitcoin campaigns, it is more strict than altcoin bounty campaign which is the participants are limited and there are some requirements to do to receive your reward
you cant stop the people to join from bounty campaign since it is their right to apply and participate on every bounty programs, if you dont want it, then dont join.

phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

At present, a lot of people are participating in bounty campaign.
We are joining to earn free more coins. I get paid for what I have worked for.That's why rewards have been decreasing.  It will be regulated by limiting the number of participants for bounty campaign.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

I am actually hoping this crash makes doing bounties not worth it for more people. There are so many bounty hunters now and they are earning real money. Some have made it a full time job to do bounties.

What is going to happen though is enough ICOs are going to get sued and the government is going to get involved when bounties aren't paid out correctly. Then the government will start looking at bounties like a source of income and start chasing people for income tax on it. The result will be the government digging itself even deeper into the crypto world and turning what could be the most democratic force ever created into a centralized, controlled government system.
Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:29 AM

there are some limited campaigns and true more and more participants,because bounty campaigns are getting popular just enough to share and get a reward. and there may be new regulations for social media, just look at the participant's signature campaign not many participants because it is difficult to do.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

Hello community!

That is usually the case with all the things that offer relatively huge profits for little time invested. In the beginning, when the thing is still "underground" it is logical that rewards will be high, because there are not a lot of people participating. Then, when the word gets out, the ratio begins to drop, because more and more people are joining. It's how this world works, sadly. And it can't be any different. Especially not with doing bounties since ICO companies have the fixed amount of money intended for a bounty.

Restraining the number of participating bounty hunters? Hmm, I don't know. On one side, that would make rewards higher or at least the same, but on the other, it would be a butchery here on the forum, since it would work on "first come, first serve" principle.

But don't worry. Not a lot of people are aware of this forum and bounties. It will take a lot of time for bounty rewards to become smaller. I suppose I give it 1-2 years. And that is a lot of time in crypto world where things are moving very quickly. My suggestion for you is to do as much bounties as you can and surely you will get satisfactory results.

On the other hand it isn't favorable to projects to limit the number of participants of a bounty. The more advertising, the better for the project.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

I think anyone has a right to join the bounty program organized by ICO, the success of bounty is if the program submitted by ICO can be accepted by the society, receiving many participants is the desire of every bounty so that every promo or information given can be reported in the whole community. if the profit value of bounty participants I think that's part of the risk of the participants.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:28:58 AM

Although too many participants in bounty program but the number of the ICO also increased alot, there are new ICO everyday and this is need advertising. So more participants in bounty will better to get more investor, and to promote the advantages of cryptocurrency.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:55 AM

Hello community!

I don't agree with you. The addition of rules that will make bounty more stringent will make our own difficult. As an example the merit rule just added has made it very difficult for us to move up the rankings. If the rules bounty tightened maybe they will use participants with high rank. If that happens what will you do?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Noobaru

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

I don't agree with you. The addition of rules that will make bounty more stringent will make our own difficult. As an example the merit rule just added has made it very difficult for us to move up the rankings. If the rules bounty tightened maybe they will use participants with high rank. If that happens what will you do?

Yes, about the merit system. I don't think I will ever see past Full Member rank, if even that. They have made it really hard for us newcomers to rank up. Sure, I post from time to time only and try to answer other member's questions, but who is going to give me merit for that. I think I will have to dig up some interesting and helpful crypto info somewhere else, that will be a great addition to this community, before someone else actually posts it. Well, till then...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Hello community!

I think there is no problem with too many participants joining in a bounty, more participants means more people to share one particular ICO. Yes the reward will be lesser but if there are only few people to advertise then the chance of the ICO to reach the target cap will be small and that will lead to unsuccessful ICO.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

Hello community!

I do not agree with you, a campaign that wants to grow requires a lot of people. Not sure how many people will participate, the money you get will be less. It depends a lot on the amount of campaign money, the more the campaign grows, the more the bonus
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

I think the current market is relatively low, so there are fewer people in ico!

Many people take the risk-free reward task to earn some tokens!

As a result, there are a lot of rewards for the reward.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:11:09 AM

People want free money and participating in the bounty campaign.But because of larger participants you will gain less money. You should participate in ICO where  are no participants or participate in other bounty campaign which have less number of participants in the spreadsheet or you participate in airdrops also this is a good way for earning free money.

muhammadahmad822

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

Yes, bounty camapigns are more and more popular. But now it is not easy like earlier to get big profit. So if new people will be want achieve satisfact profit, will be must hard working for this. In my opinion it will not be problematic for us
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about the popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.

I still believe in bounty campaign, especially in this forum. Google has banned their ads for ICO and cryptocurrency. So, I think the only way to promote ICO project is Bitcointalk forum. I suggest you avoid joining social media campaign unless you have a lot of followers. There are many participants using bots for social media accounts. So, you will get a small reward if you compete with them.

beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:51 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about the popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.

I still believe in bounty campaign, especially in this forum. Google has banned their ads for ICO and cryptocurrency. So, I think the only way to promote ICO project is Bitcointalk forum. I suggest you avoid joining social media campaign unless you have a lot of followers. There are many participants using bots for social media accounts. So, you will get a small reward if you compete with them.
I think the bounty campaign is a particularly big cake for those who have a stronger ability to translate.
The translation of each ico project is generally only a dozen individuals, and they are all assigned to each person's tokens.
In any case, I think that the development of the project is unfavorable to the project with many bounty distributions.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Hello community!

My hope is also like that. I've been following the Bounty campaign and most who follow Bounty also invest in an ICO. it is useful to add money to their wallets. but I myself get enough allocation from following the Bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: