Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10430 times)
alenahype

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

I think that it does not matter how many people will be honest because after that there is a thorough check and not everyone fulfills all the conditions of the bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

I don't think there are too many participants. Just look at how many people invest in these ICO's.
The biggest bounties have 5-6k people, not more. But there are a lot of investors etc.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

In fact, the limitation of the number of participants in the campaign of generosity is already taking place, however in a completely unexpected way. Facebook and Twitter have already announced the ban on advertising ICO, they are likely to be followed by other social networks. However, it is not yet clear to me whether such a ban will spread to the participants of the generosity campaign in these social networks. But the limitation of the participants in the signature campaign at this forum is really due to the introduction of the merit system. New members of the forum will not be able to get them practically, no matter how they try to write quality messages. In any case, at least until the full member of a hundred merits, they will collect for years. Therefore, there will be no special interest of newcomers to participate in the campaigns.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

Companies benefit from having more participants and paying them $ 10 for 2-3 months of participation. ICOs to have a higher chance of success and they may raise funds more quickly they have to accept participants as many as possible. I hope the bounty hunters after some time will stop participating for a small fee. Then good companies will set a limit for the bounty.
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

I think it's not worth worrying about the big competition in the campaigns of generosity. Recently, facebook and twitter have announced a ban on advertising campaigns ICO. Since June 1, the same ban will be in google. This will dramatically reduce the number of participants in the campaign of generosity in social networks. As for the participants in the signature campaign, there is and will be a gradual reduction there. A few months ago, the participants of this forum were more than 1 750 000, now the number of forum participants has decreased to just over 1,500,000 people. In addition, the system of awards introduced in January contributes to a sharp reduction in the number of participants, since it will be practically impossible to advance above the junior member, and especially above the member. Because of this, I think people will leave the forum. Long participants of the forum for various reasons will also leave, it was and will always be. Therefore, it seems to me that the services of signatory campaign participants, on the contrary, will be more in demand.
This is really good idea, but please tell me why you think that there will be less participant in social bounty campaigns? They ban ads no user´s content or? We will not be able to like and share content connected with crypto anymore? On this forum there is more than 1.5 mil members? Awesome, this I do not know, and agree with you,I am not satisfied with the new merit system, it is not good for me.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

yes,I really like your topic,I usually follow bounty on facebook,we can see in his very many participants,even can reach thousands of participants,well! my very regret is a participant arbitrary arbitrary in the follow of bounty and not follow the rules,but they will still be in the same salary with the participants of the enterprising and follow the rules.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

What is wrong with many new participants? What are you insinuating? Everybody has the right to earn. And i mean EVERYBODY. As long as we new participants do our job in a very appropriate and desirable way, we are all entitled to participate here. More regulations, rules? Is the new merit system rule still not appropriate to you? We are having a hard time getting ranked up to possibly earn more. As far as i am concerned, i will be stock to this rank even though i do constructive posts. I do my job by the rules diligently.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Actually, there are bounty campaigns which limits their participants. Though it is not that big of a deal really. Investors would tend to invest and, can, at the same time join bounty. They know too well that if they do believe the project then it is better to throw your money than catching some free small money being partitioned in different campaigns to a lot of participants. Also, participants would tend to find another campaign if they think there are too many participants already so in other words it tends to limit themselves rather than implementing something to limit them.

A also agree with you that number of participants sometimes doesn't affect much on the rewards as they usually join and quit during the campaign. Besides that, some of bounty campaigns reward their bounty based on the raised amount of tokens distribution. If many bounty join the campaign, they can get lots of potential investors also and increase the amount of tokens sold. Then, the reward for them will increase.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

Hello community!

they already implement a way to lessen some farm account. admin implemented merit system so alt account was having a hard time ranking it. its on the bounty manager to use it for good.

alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

About the bounty finds out more and more people this is more often recognized as a word of mouth and the more participants the less we get the percentage of generosity distribution.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

I just hope that dev further increase the token that will be distributed to the bounty hunter if one day the project experience swelling bounty participants
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

Well, what do you think should be different? I think that today a lot of people know what bounties are and what crypto-currencies are, that's why they participate in bounty projects of different projects, someone completely ties up with crypto-currencies, I think it's not right.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

Indeed now I see participants bounty multiply. And that memepengaruhi allocation of the allocation of course. But with many participants bounty then better because it can promote projects that do bounty program.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Hello community!

they already implement a way to lessen some farm account. admin implemented merit system so alt account was having a hard time ranking it. its on the bounty manager to use it for good.

I think they are fine with that, they need their project to be
seen and they need  a lot of participants for that. Who have
more followers will get more rewards and that is it.
   Farm accounts have fake followers and they are being trow out
from bounty campaigns.
   I do not believe in stricter rules, as I mentioned they need cheap
marketing and we are doing their job. For 100 people here he will pay
much less than some real marketing company asks for that kind of work.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xitijekiki

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

Currently there are too many ads ico so the number of participants bounty will increase. To earn money they must try to be able to each participant have 2-3 bitcointalk accounts or twitter to participate in bounty programs and make money.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

I think that ICO projects will not limit the number of participants. Why should they? The number of participants will work according to market rules. Once this task is unattractive, the amount will be reduced
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Hello community!

Many bounty companies have limits for twitter and facebook for example 500 participants, this is better because pool is divided only by the first 500

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

Hello community!

Many bounty companies have limits for twitter and facebook for example 500 participants, this is better because pool is divided only by the first 500

bounty campaign would be better if it has good regulation with good auditing from the manager so as to reduce the participants soared to get a bounty hunter qualified competent

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

A recent advertisement ban on Facebook and Google, is good for bounty hunters. Also, we see the increasing participation of bounty campaign due to the market condition. Most of the investors didn't invest on crypto due to the bearish trend. I think after the market recovers, some of the investors will re-join to the trading again forgetting the bounties.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

I've met crypto projects that limit the number of participants for the company's bounty. This method will bring good results. Participants will do their best work and get a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: