Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoin in 50 years?  (Read 561 times)
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

The future of bitcoin is world level famous on this online market.the bitcoin movement of growth best future of again fifty years. We must most online business and exchange of digital currency in the world level process of btc.Bitcoin, like all cryptocurrencies, relies on a technology called blockchain that makes its transactions so secure that experts consider them to be virtually currency And because the transactions are assured, the cost of verifying transactions is after ago fifty years on business earnings to bitcoin. admittedly, the cost of verifying bitcoin transactions has become fairly expensive of business.
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

I hope bitcoin will increasingly dominate the world of coin in the world.... Smiley
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin is dead by that time because we all know by 5 to 6 years bitcoin would reach the 21 million supplies or maybe 50 years from now having bitcoin would be rare and it consider as one of the great asset.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

its too hard to say about future i cant imagine afater 50 years where btc go . but i think if that time btc alive then btc will be dominating all the currency and btc always powerful so there is no doubt about that.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
The future of bitcoin is a new world economy. Not even bitcoin, but some new high-tech crypto currency will serve as a means of payment and a means of saving.I think so.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

BTC is not a scam, it has developed for 9 years. but with its future. I dont know exactly it can become an official currency or not because it depends many things. I heard that China will accept BTC soon and i think that the others also do that. If BTC can be accepted by most of countries, it will have bright future

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
tera pham

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

In the next 50 years, bitcoin will become a common currency all over the world and every person will use bitcoins daily,
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

if I keep track of bitcoin after 50 years is so famous in the world and maybe all of the people around the world know that bitcoin because the future is going to talk about it and all bitcoin users will be rich.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin ?

that is not something that people can just tell you and you take their word for it. that is something that you need to come up with the answer to on your own. and you can only do that if you learn more a bout bitcoin, know it really and you will know the answers.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

For me the future of bitcoin in 50 years is very famous in the whole world and i think bitcoin will be a fiat and for me bitcoin will be payment system
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

The future of bitcoin to me will be awesome, By that time the value of bitcoin will increase and every holder of bitcoin will be rich and bitcoin will be one of the greatest asset people would want to have.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

We don't know the future of bitcoin because the price is not so stable, but for now there are so many beginner and the value is going up again so in 50 years i think bitcoin will get a more and more investors it will have a better future for sure that's why i choose this currency.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

if it's 50years I'm sure that the price bitcoin is high and that many people know it and it's more difficult than life and maybe it's going to be the money of people in the world so it's better to hold and just buy a bitcoin

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

We can't and we shouldn't try to predict what will happen to BTC in the next few years. It is impossible to predict what will happen next month so I wouldn't even try predicting for long term. A lot of things could happen such as the third world war or a huge disaster. I think that Bitcoin will still exist but I can't tell how it will look like and expensive it will be.

Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

At present, the competition between bitcoin and ethereum is very high. There is also a competition between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. I admit that in 50 years, bitcoin can lose this race. It is possible that for 50 years no one will remember that people used bitcoin before.
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

50 Years is too long to speak about it. one thing i could say is bitcoin will definitely die by then if quantum computers have come.
Khaconk

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

I think one day bitcoin will be legalized as an investment tool rather than as a virtual currency
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

if it's 50years I'm sure that the price bitcoin is high and that many people know it and it's more difficult than life and maybe it's going to be the money of people in the world so it's better to hold and just buy a bitcoin

I dont think thats the case if Google has the same throttle developing quantum computers then very soon i mean in next 4-5 years bitcoin will be obsolete. if you dont know why read it here : https://hackernoon.com/why-bitcoin-fears-quantum-computers-and-iota-doesnt-697da531a11b
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

After 50 years we cannot tell the future of bitcoin but as long as we believe in crypto it cannot be defeated and stay longer.Always be positive and just keep on holding on our btc because we cannot tell what happen in the future.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

After 50 years we cannot tell the future of bitcoin but as long as we believe in crypto it cannot be defeated and stay longer.Always be positive and just keep on holding on our btc because we cannot tell what happen in the future.
I think the future development of this market will probably grow well in the next 50 years. Just trust and wait, the opportunity will come to everyone. I hope in the future the Cryptocurrency market is applied around the world and is legalized everywhere in the world and it will certainly be a long and difficult time for everyone.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄