Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoin in 50 years?  (Read 564 times)
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

No one knows or can even tell what will happen in the next 10 years not to talk of 50 years from now. Instead of trying to figure out what will happen in the next 50 years, we should focus on the present and buy while we can.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Nobody can tell you the real future of Bitcoin. But if technology is to be developed I hope it will be growing. bitcoin banned for some countries, if all these countries are launched then I think Bitcoin will have 50 years.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

In 50 years, many of us will die. It is very difficult to predict for such a long time. Perhaps those who will have bitcoins - will be very rich, perhaps bitcoin will not cost anything. Nobody knows this.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

That is a good question, so that bitcoin can survive the next 50 years, it must be the country, the government accepted the use of btc as a means of payment for money, gold ...
barbiecover

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Maybe in 50 years it would cost 100000000000 maybe 0, but all this time dev must improve it.

btw, in 50 years live changes more than the last 200 years. Hope you understand what I mean
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

I hope, Bitcoin will have 50 years. Because it's growing. Bitcoin technology is under development.Bitcoin Future Digital Coin. Digital coin should be innovated over time in the digital era.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If there are such some speculation which are different everywhere then I am sure that people are smart as well as idiotic about the whole situation. For me bitcoin is life saver and that's why I will always believe about bitcoin being the great currency, great way to earn money and great to keep my bills updated. ;-)

Bitcoin is real thing for its great art work that satoshi well thought in his life. Now we all are enjoying the fruits of his work. We should be thankful to the whole thing. If it's working today then it will work in the future too. I don't know what will happen in 50 years of time but it will be more futuristic than today.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

It's so hard to make prediction for 50 years especially for cryptocurrency which is at the beginning of its life. As for me then i believe that digital currency (bitcoin or not) will exist in the future and it will replace visual money
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Current market is falling. Forecasting for the end of the year is a difficult one for investors, so to predict 50 years we can not do it, but I think Bitcoin is a bubble and they can break anything. when. Let's get ready for Bitcoin's breakdown.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

For about 50 years,I really dont know what happen to bitcoin if that year comes because maybe that time,I dont know if I'm alive for that long years from now.But I really hope so that if that year will come,bitcoin is already a successfull crypto currency as a online job.it is very hard to think what happen next because no body knows what is our future to be and only God knows all of it.

Ralphson

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

Nothing in this world will last forever...Years ago there was no paper money..People used to trade with the barter system where goods were exchanged for other goods without the use of paper money...There were also times where people used cowries as currencies..My point is,the world keeps moving forward..Day in and day out new innovations and tech pop up..i see BTC more advanced in 50 years time..If you are very familiar with the BIBLE,you realize it talks about the whole world using one currency..BTC has come to stay.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Bitcoin has potential but unlikely it will survive for next 50 years. I hope we all see 2067 year and we will be able to discuss this themes again Smiley

Bitcoin will loss dominance after mass adoption start to accept other alternative cryptocurrencies for transferring money as payment method.  Bitcoin transaction fees are high and bitcoin blokcchian has potential to send less transactions per second compared to other cryptos.
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

The future of bitcoin cannot be predicted either bitcoin will be lost or will be more advanced in the future, but if you look at its development now bitcoin will go forward.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

No one can predict the future of bitcoin 50 years from now, because the future of bitcoin will still be challenged, such as a quantum computer that can crack bitcoin's private keys.

DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Bitcoin is definitely going to say. You should worry about coins that have no use cases or just raise money for their ICO without having a technological plan how to achieve anything.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

After 50 years, I think the BTC may be destroyed, but the BTC will still exist in 20 years, because the blockchain technology should be better in 20 years.

I also agree with your super talk.
But future can not say anyone. Maybe it will better more than right now. Or it will be vanish and can come new things on market.
Everything is possible. Just seeing the future market.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

No one can predict what will happen to bitcoin in 50 years. Of course, we can not demand and require blockchain technology and bitcoin will last forever. The future may have other advanced technologies to link the bitcoin step to become more popular and more durable. and that accepting the efficiencies and benefits of bitcoin and crypto are bringing miracles to life and society.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

You need to have the capability to distinguish if a campaign is a scam or not, and most of the people that says the bitcoin is a scam is simply because they are amateur in their bounty campaigns. You can also say that bitcoin is too good to be true because you can say that you dont need to invest too much time, only good luck and a proper investment of your capital will make your money increase one-fold.
I cannot predict the future of bitcoin but i can say for sure that there are many opportunity that must be grasped for us to have a successful investments for the coming 50years

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will keep exist if every country decide to ban bitcoin as well.
So if you're in profit, it will be wise enough to take it rather than sorry.

I heard that G-20 meeting will discuss cryptocurrency so let's hope it will bring good news for the crypto !
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Bloodyhell man, at least use some spell checking device or something.

Anyways, I see bitcoins as still the king of cryptos 50 years from now. That is, if things turn out good for the crypto world and doesn't get killed by the people wanting it to be gone forever. Because clearly, there are only to roads for cryptos in the future which is either having great adoption and succeeding or being completely banned, useless for anyone and soon just a memory in the past that get's forgotten. People will always have a say on anything in this world, and in this case, my guesses or speculations are only as good as anybody else's. The only thing we can really do right now is wait and see and hope that we will still be able to see what happens in 50 years form now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: