Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Alts with ETH or BTC  (Read 1093 times)
Andri73

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

buy BTC coins better, and to invest I use ETH

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

it seems that BTC is more fitting to be an option,
because most ALT can be exchanged directly with btc, unlike ETH
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

we can benefit from buying altcoin by looking at the price of ETH or Bitcoin in the market, if bitcoin price decreases and ETH increases then it is better to buy altcoin with Bitcoin because we can get more profit than buying altcoin with ETH.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

My suggestion is buy with BTC. Bitcoin is really volatile. But if you know how to play games on this kind of bearish market. You can earn some profits. Try the scalping method, try to buy on every dips and sell it when you are already happy or already have profits. I prefer to choose those undervalued altcoins.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

In the alts, you are not sure, but in bitcoin you have hope or that. Yes, the market leader no one argues, but how good it is unlike other coins or you think that the only one who will grow. In my opinion, alts has a greater future than bitcoin.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

I personally think this time is down trend of Bitcoin and Eth and eth according to the market situation and this will create the more panic sale for some peoples who are holding these coins and this time is eth price is $550 from $1200 and bitcoin price is $7500 and their high price was $18000 and i think there are equal chances in both bitcoin and eth because both are currently at their low price.
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

Any suggestions?

BTC should be the first priority. Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency for investment because it has the biggest market cap among all of the cryptocurrencies that exist.
I also think of that too. That is for me a better idea. Bitcoin is the safer cryptocurrency than ETH or other alternative coins. But anyway, I am also positive that ETH is also good to invest. It is just a matter of  your strategies. All cryptocurrencies are changing its prices anyway.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

It seems to me that ETH today has more manufacturability than BTC. Smart contracts made a splash on the market.

regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

You can see capitalization of btc and eth and make your own decision what to buy  Wink
people trust more btc!
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

Why not choose BTC and ETH. I divided my fund into ETH and BTC. It is the best coin to me. BTC and ETH are all future trends, and they all have significant growth in 2017 - the glory to ETH and BTC. . There is no reason to choose 1 in 2 if you have enough funds and an idea to take off just be patient to hold in long enough.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

In my suggestion don't buy other altcoins except ethereum. You can buy more bitcoin too its time now to buy more btc and ethereum.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

Any suggestions?

Trade Ethereum to alts because Bitcoin is the most stable coin in the market. If bitco pump up and you left, it is hard to accumulate bitcoin again than Ethereum. You should know which coin is your priority  to hold in a situation like this.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Any suggestions?

Bitcoin and Ethereum must have on our portfolio because its very liquid and dominant in market. I am having a few altcoin with good project and I am still holding it too but not much
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Any suggestions?

I think you must buy altcoins with bitcoin due to the fluctuation of alternative coins usually follow bitcoin's price, if bitcoin's price goes down will be followed by almost all of alternative coins, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies, so will be safe to follow the king. And mostly ethereum be used for investing into ICOs program.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I think to buy our nice altcoin all good use etherium or bitcoin, the most important thing we have to be patient in waiting let alone like now!
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Any suggestions?

During huge dump time, altcoins are losing value compared to eth or bitcoin.
I have been converting my bitcoin into altcoins since last week.
But I am not sure if I made the right decision.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

In my suggestion buy more ethereum and bitcoin because the market is down. Later on it will go back to normal.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

Any suggestions?

Hi, to my mind, the problem is that both ETH and BTC are highly speculative.  I am using ETH to buy IOTA

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

For me, it's better to hold on these cryptocurrencies as their market price are getting lower and lower each day. If you have them in your portfolio, hodl them. If you want to buy alt coins since the market is bleeding, then try another alternatives to get some of your prospective alts.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ethergod

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

It depends on how fast and cheap transactions are at any particular time. Lately bitcoin transactions have been faster and cheaper than usual. Both ETH and BTC are good for trading or settlement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: