Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Alts with ETH or BTC  (Read 1097 times)
yahata147

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

Trade Ethereum to alts because Bitcoin is the most stable coin in the market. If bitco pump up and you left, it is hard to accumulate bitcoin again than Ethereum. You should know which coin is your priority  to hold in a situation like this.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

I doubt very much in your words that ETH will continue to fall. I do not think it is necessary to transfer all of my savings to the BTC. You can buy it, but you definitely need to hold ETH it in the portfolio. Smiley
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

if I buy in ETH, because I often use ETH and have never used other sales, I have match with ETH sales, if BTC I have never tried it, the person's income is different, the most important is the same gain.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hihitao41

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Make priority to buy bitcoin its because of its price and you can be sure that its safe investing ,eth its safe to but i prefer to bitcoin, most user here using bitcoin to invest. Wink
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

Investing in both BTC and ETH is now valuable. The price of the two are still low now and this is a good time to add the amount. BTC is a very suggested crypto for hodl investment. ETH is also good to hold, trade, or use it to purchase the other altcoins because the fee transaction is smaller. Just make the priority and see your capitals.
bluerose463

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

Make priority to buy bitcoin its because of its price and you can be sure that its safe investing ,eth its safe to but i prefer to bitcoin, most user here using bitcoin to invest. Wink
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:31:41 AM

It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

Why not buy with both because all the coins also fluctuate.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

It is amazingly confusing for me to understand whether to buy ETH or BTC to trade for ALTS. I plan on holding a good % of BTC and ETH in my portfolio, but when it comes to these fluctuating BTC and ETH prices, I'm never sure whether to buy one first to trade for ALT coins.

Any suggestions?

If you're planning to invest then you muse prioritize bitcoin and ethereum because these two are your safest bet in cryptocurrency. But if you want to earn money real fast invest to an ICO.
hihitao50

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Make priority to buy bitcoin its because of its price and you can be sure that its safe investing ,eth its safe to but i prefer to bitcoin, most user here using bitcoin to invest.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

For me, I prefer to buy altcoins with ethereum because the fee is cheaper than when you are buying with bitcoins. It is also good to hold onto some of your ethereum and use bitcoin for some purchases but mostly I like to use ethereum instead of bitcoin. You can alsobuy bitcoin as it is very safe to invest in but the price is higher than that of ethereum.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

For me if have a good amount of mount that you want to invest in crypto, bitcoin is one of the good coins to buy and hold because as we can see bitcoin is the leading coins around the world and has the big population that is why bitcoin is strong enough as currency and has no possibility to loss its value.

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

personally,I prefer to choose bitcoin. bitcoin is still a good choice for investment. because I'm sure that the future of bitcoin prices will rise again. I hope it will happen considering the price of bitcoin is unstable.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

I would choose to buy alts using ETh so i will multiply it and save more bitcoins in the future. There's a lot of option to choose. SOme exchanges offers good quality coins to buy alts using bcash, litecoin waves or any decentralize marketplace that using alts to buy low cap altcoins.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

It's certainly yours, but personally I would leave it, because I'm pretty sure that everything will be fine by the end of the year!
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

If trading alts - btc pairs are more widespread among exchanges. If investing - then both are worthy. Though btc is dominant among cryptos, eth feels pretty well for now. By some parameters, it may even exceed btc someday. When it comes to buying - you can look for different exchanges, markets on the Internet - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/. All of them list btc and eth. My personal choice is cex as I buy there with cc.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

If trading alts - btc pairs are more widespread among exchanges. If investing - then both are worthy. Though btc is dominant among cryptos, eth feels pretty well for now. By some parameters, it may even exceed btc someday. When it comes to buying - you can look for different exchanges, markets on the Internet - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/. All of them list btc and eth. My personal choice is cex as I buy there with cc.

As the prices continue to its volatile this is our advantage to buy a popular coin like bitcoin and ethereum .This two major coin competence towards in future. So as long as I have enough earning to buy this two currency probably it is a good idea but if not enough then you decide for your own perception, which is good to gained profits.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Any suggestions?

It depends on what you want to hold? BTC or ETH? Personally, I see more prospects in Bitcoin, so I usually buy only with BTC. The market is completely dependent on Bitcoin, so I think it's right to trade just paired with it.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

Any suggestions?

I think its all about your coins itself. If there is heavy volume of the YourCoin Vs ETH then obviously go for buying ETH first and then trade it with your preferable coin. More volume is more good as your order can get fulfilled immediately. Also same applies to the pair of YourCoin Vs BTC, if its volume is more then surely thats the choice of coin for you.  Tongue
There are also many crypto exchanges who are giving feature of trading ALTS Vs Fiat. This means you can always use direct purchase options.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

I think that now the EOS and the Ethereum are promising coins, because the market began to rebound and already now they show a good growth of capitalization.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Any suggestions?

I do not think it should be with Ethereum because I know the current price of Ethereum and Bitcoin is still decreasing and not yet back then you can also buy Altcoin with Bitcoin or Ethereum because this coin is also good

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: