Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322329 times)
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

Based on the analysis of previous years, btc after every rapid growth went into a strong correction, and afterwards in a long outset with minor rebounds, which we observe after the growth to 20,000, but every year btc becomes faster and I think that this year or  the beginning of the next we will see the update of its highs
There are two points of view. Some say that the price will continue to fall. Others - that the price will certainly grow. I'm for the second option.
No one can be to much sure about their claim, but i would like to say that those people who says that bitcoin price will rise again i think that there looks some reality, because bitcoin price is already trading in its lowest price and therefore there are now less chances that its price will fell down any more.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

even though the overall complaint of bitcoin, which may be determined in the media and among institutional financiers, is irrelevant and is primarily based on an wrong understanding of cash, there are real and great dangers when making an investment in bitcoin. it would be prudent for a potential investor to recognize and weigh those risks before making an investment money.
CRYPTON0101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

The advantage of Bitcoin becoming main street in 2016 opening our existence to a new financial system broadening our minds to the fact that a new concept could work as a viable payment method allowing us to see how much a change was needed
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:31:40 AM

It is very sad event that many people are use bitcoin only investment not of daily transaction.But don,t worry about this matter because bitcoin are getting popular day by day and people are also use it their daily life. So it just matter of time bitcoin price rise again very soon.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

No no no.. Bitcoin will never fall. It is just their strategy to degrade bitcoin inorder to have more members in the community. So that we investor can buy BTC in low cost. Then we will hodl it until it will reach to it's original value again.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

It's going to drop below $6,000 by the end of the day and $5,000 by the next of 3 days, it was a fun run while it was around.

we have a prophet here, amazing! Please let us know some other great advices orchestrated in your head, for example who will win next superbowl or will be the next US president. Thank you in advance!

I got that too but that isn't free advice.  Grin Grin
Advice is not free? So you can keep it yourself i think. We need free advice because advice sometime not good enough yo follow. Filter is way suggested. However, what is relation betwen next president of USA and fall of bitcoin. This fall is belong to bad news spread everywhere but now its going yo have good news.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

In reality a great many people who has bitcoin realizes that it is made to end up an installment framework. The issue right currently is its not yet generally acknowledged in the entire world. Likewise unpredictability is extremely insane that for merchants tolerating it will be dangerous. This is starting at now bitcoin is as yet thought about a benefit and not a money.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Of course, the drop of bitcoin is an unpleasant state, because everyone is worried about this and makes stupid mistakes and lose money! I think that you should not worry about it, because we can not influence the growth of the crypto currency, unfortunately it does not depend on ordinary customers! I think that the big players will still make their move and we will see growth again!

Big players or whales will surely make their moves very soon and we need to follow that flow so that we can also get good profit from it. But for now the important thing to do is to wait and keep holding because holding it will surely give us huge income soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Yup this is truly a bad thing to hear. I am a huge supporter of this currency(bitcoins) which is why
I never panic sell even when the price is going lower and lower every time.  Instead, I try my best
to be able to accumulate more.  bitcoin will surely rise, we'll just have to wait a little longer.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

Yup this is truly a bad thing to hear. I am a huge supporter of this currency(bitcoins) which is why
I never panic sell even when the price is going lower and lower every time.  Instead, I try my best
to be able to accumulate more.  bitcoin will surely rise, we'll just have to wait a little longer.

the thing you are doing is right, keeping your assets is the only option to avoid losing. conditions like this are the fairness that occurs in bitcoin, if we look at the end of last year where the value of bitcoin soaring, hopefully the end of this year is also like that.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

regardless of scam or pump, in fact bitcoin still in the top position. Does not that mean bitcoin is not a scam? if the pump is probably right. the pump and dumb thing was merely the act of the users or maybe the greedy whales. Whatever it is, the expectation of most users is that bitcoin can grow and be accepted by all in the future.
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:01:24 AM
Merited by Laptop1996 (5)

I agree with you. now the meaning of bitcoin has modified. early bitcoin is created to help fiat currency transactions. it is like a faraway switch or on line price with a small rate. but at the moment bitcoin turns into a means of investment. and get rid of the which means of the currency. so it does no longer paintings well. I think it's because bitcoin is anonymous and has no regulation to make preferred values. high quality results are supporting them to exchange financially with bitcoin buying and selling. the terrible effect is the charge controlled through the whale
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

I agree with you. now the meaning of bitcoin has modified. early bitcoin is created to help fiat currency transactions. it is like a faraway switch or on line price with a small rate. but at the moment bitcoin turns into a means of investment. and get rid of the which means of the currency. so it does no longer paintings well. I think it's because bitcoin is anonymous and has no regulation to make preferred values. high quality results are supporting them to exchange financially with bitcoin buying and selling. the terrible effect is the charge controlled through the whale

I think it is the demand which decides the future for a product. Many services and online projects have evolved in same way like YouTube was a dating site first.
iammrash

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

Yes most of the words are 100% true . Bitcoin isn't doing what it meant to do entirely. But there is also hope. Bitcoin is being used in real world more than before right now. even we can buy wc tickets with btc. That's a huge step i think. It'll grow slowly but will grow for sure. So Bitcoin will do what it meant to do in nearest future I think.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

Well, I have a few things to say about this thread, first of all congratulations to OP, he or she is a top level troll, the post has everything it needs to not been taken seriously, the cheap emotive arguments, even with precooked high impact phrasing like "weapon of greed" and "tragedy", the half-truth equalling the technology behind the coin with the use people choose to made of it, the blantant promotion of a specific token, is a great instance of trolling and should be moved to off-topic.
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

We still hope that the crypto currency will find the right application, and they will not become a target for MOSHENICS
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

That's the real problem, the people not bitcoin itself. But investors also do not want to take a headache about bitcoin so currency, or other coins are just crutches / deceit action.
Investors are only looking for results, trading or in the form of investment. For bitcoin still produce then the crypto world is still promising
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Some people have predicted bitcoin will drop sharply, and we foolishly believe it could be as much as 1 million dollars.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

This is that that many many users were found when the dim sum relied in the time near. It is full reason for the price was too over it.
All people should be know that we take a at the beginning of the first stage, every to need to be time for the application that that that that that the value will be a strong. Good luck!
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Bitcoin not falling now. My opinion this is correction only.
Yes, price $19-20K in January was very high.
$19 to $6.7 is normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: