Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322336 times)
crypteeenet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

Its always been like this, and it will keep falling everytime after a rise.Thats the whole point of this market.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Using bitcoyne is a legal and fast way if you want to make money, because all you need to do is invest and wait for the price to increase so that you earn a lot.
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Bitcoin fell again today from over 7.300 to 7.000. I guess this trend will remain for some time, even until the end of this year but in a long run there will be a next bullrun.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I believe it will happen for the bitcoin to become a currency in the future. What is happening nowadays is just the appreciation of people regarding its capacity to help an individual. Thus, when people continuously acquire benefits from the process of Bitcoin, development and innovation will also continue. As a result, the innovators will find the formula to turn this invention into a real digital currency.

However, I think today bitcoin procedures is already performing as a currency as the operation of transactions are being applied.
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Yes, I see the reality that happened for now, I think bitcoin which is used as a whole transaction tool is very minimal, but we also cannot blame the bitcoin owners for the fact that the supporting facilities are inadequate, if the providers of basic needs and other primary needs receive payment by btc then bitcoin can be used as a full transaction tool not only as a wealth search tool as long as it happens
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Yes, I see the reality that happened for now, I think bitcoin which is used as a whole transaction tool is very minimal, but we also cannot blame the bitcoin owners for the fact that the supporting facilities are inadequate, if the providers of basic needs and other primary needs receive payment by btc then bitcoin can be used as a full transaction tool not only as a wealth search tool as long as it happens

Yes, maybe soon we can finally see what are really the worth and use of bitcoin, for now let's keep believing that all of this is just temporary and all will rise again soon.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

There are many reason behind fall of bitcoin. The first reason is government ban. When an government ban bitcoin trading in their respective countries then the effect is show on the bitcoin price of different countries. Bitcoin price fall because of its decentralised nature, because of this reason many country ban it. Bitcoin untraceable transaction is one of the reasons behind its downfall, this facility of bitcoin indirectly promote many illegal activities. So these are the some reasons behind this topic.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

I think that falling the value of bitcoin also has an impact on altcoin prices and is a blessing for investors
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

I agree with most of your point. Bitcoin is a currency, the purpose of bitcoin is to use as a currency. People saw it as an investment opportunity. All the game changed from that  Angry Angry
The problem is you take a look at the terminology in Google. Bitcoin Is a new technology it isn't even in a dictionary yet. If you remember gold is once a currency before but today it is now considered as investment. Bitcoin is just the same, the only difference is it act as both currency and investment.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Financial institutions are really manipulating the price just like what happens as a financial institution say its intention to open an exchange for crypto and suddenly reverting his intention leading to pump and dump.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

I will not miss the best investment in this century. What is clear is that unstable prices can make many investors come to see the benefits and risks of bitcoin.
if bitcoin is like Tether (USDT) I think bitcoin will no longer attract investors' attention because most people like what it calls speculation and risk.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

We need to have a good knowledge for us to achieve and to have a good earnings. Bitcoin is now falling but I still believe that bitcoin will improve its price.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

I just want to say what you say because bitcoin has fallen this month because it has not been so until now that many people or investors are looking for him to grow again like a year.for we just have to endure and calm down because he's also a boy next month
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

We need to have a good knowledge for us to achieve and to have a good earnings. Bitcoin is now falling but I still believe that bitcoin will improve its price.

The most optimistic guys are trying to use this situation to get the maximum profit in future. They are in a hurry to buy Bitcoins and altcoins which are cheap.
love728

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

Yes bitcoin fall down and ETH also means all digital currency was fall down but in future all currency will be up.
nasaktokwatro

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:47 AM

Bitcoin is capricious however we have just observed a considerable measure of development of bitcoin and that appears to be an example for us so I feel that it is savvy to get a ton of bitcoins when the cost of bitcoin is falling on the grounds that that is the main route for us to get a decent opportunity to make a ton of benefit since the example of bitcoin is dependably there, the more it goes down the more it goes up.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It is not yet considered as a failure because it still has a value. If we give up now, we will surely not able to achieve the goal of creating a new form of payment system and terminate fiat. Nevertheless, being an investment is still an opportunity for few people to acquire profits. If you ask me, I like acquiring bitcoins than having a job with a huge tax.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Hi, everybody. Another hundred times will fall and a hundred times will rise. Usual business.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Bitcoin is currently falling in price to a low number.
I am sad to see this condition and I can't do much to restore the fallen state of Bitcoin.
Hopefully, there is a new hope for Bitcoin to rise in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: