Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:35:34 PM

This is why many places won't let Americans use their financial services...

American Investor -> Mail & Wire Fraud Act -> FBI -> Interpol -> Arrested -> Extradited to USA.

that's why 2600+ bitcoins went to a blockchain.info web wallet seemingly accessed from Ghana and the Bitcoin Mining Address seems to have sent all its dividend payouts from Ghana too...
you can check the Labcoin Mining address here... https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm?offset=0&filter=0

unless blockchain.info is dead wrong or they have their primary wallet server in ghana then that could be where up to half our money is.

African scams = No FBI => No Interpol => No Arrests => No extradition.

we could honey pot trap the guy into going to a third country in europe or north america with the lure of being on TV as part of a documentary.. that seems to work well with African pirates lolz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460451/Somali-pirate-kingpin-Mohamed-Abdi-Hassan-arrested-Belgium-Hollywood-style-sting.html

African scams = Corrupt Policemen and militia... i wouldnt bet my life on hiding in such country as a scammer.

erm incase you didnt know ghana is in africa. there is no way alberto would hide there... so why did half our money end up there...??
cmon you can put 2 and 2 together....

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphi

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:37:53 PM

American Investor -> Mail & Wire Fraud Act -> FBI -> Interpol -> Arrested -> Extradited to USA.

that's why 2600+ bitcoins went to a blockchain.info web wallet seemingly accessed from Ghana and the Bitcoin Mining Address seems to have sent all its dividend payouts from Ghana too...
you can check the Labcoin Mining address here... https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm?offset=0&filter=0

unless blockchain.info is dead wrong or they have their primary wallet server in ghana then that could be where up to half our money is.

we could honey pot trap the guy into going to a third country in europe or north america with the lure of being on TV as part of a documentary.. that seems to work well with African pirates lolz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460451/Somali-pirate-kingpin-Mohamed-Abdi-Hassan-arrested-Belgium-Hollywood-style-sting.html

African scams = Corrupt Policemen and militia... i wouldnt bet my life on hiding in such country as a scammer.

Ghana, Samuel Noi
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/samuel-noi/55/11/b72

fake, an attempt to create further confusion.

so its just a coincidence that half our money ended up in ghana and all dividends were paid from there then.... really havent kept up with the times have you... ? take a look at all the sent transactions from our mining address and tell me what you see..

BTW alberto and fabreeze prolly have the other half since some went to just-dice and some is still in the ipo wallet (different address)

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 12:19:17 AM

erm incase you didnt know ghana is in africa. there is no way alberto would hide there... so why did half our money end up there...??
cmon you can put 2 and 2 together....

I know its in Africa... i only wanted to mention that it sounds stupid to hide in unstable countries. I mean a angry investor only has to pay a bit to make him harm.

I doubt he hides in africa. And i think the Samuel Noi there is random. Or was it created lately?

Anyway... if the ip belongs to ghana (how was that found out) then he probably only used a proxy there. I mean he maybe thinks it the police is seeing ghana then they will stop investigating.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 02:04:38 AM

Alphi: why do you think that dividends were paid from Africa at all?

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:11:19 AM

The stupidity in this forum is beyond believe I guess that should of been warning flag number one.  FABRIZIO HAS ADMITED TO BEING INVOLVED WITH LABCOIN IN THE BEGINNING,  SO STFU WITH YOUR DUMBASS AFRICAN SAM NOI.

Albertos cell phone number was listed under labcoin and he even responded about ASICs and deleted an online profile that matched he's phone number.

Are you guys complete morons? Please don't even answer. Fabrizio knows who the fake Sam Noi is. Don't understand how fucking hard it is to talk to fabrizio and go to albertos moms house in italy, being the dumbass loser that he is probably hiding in his mom's basement.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MikeyVeez

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:18:47 AM

How is it everyone keeps wanting to press charges and Sam lives in HK but no one has even tried to go find him? Wouldn't that be the first logical step? I'm sure with the amount of investors that are in LC that there has to be at least one person who lives in HK that could go there with a camera and confront the guy. The same goes with someone that lives in Italy and going to confront FT. Everyone on here likes to put peoples addresses of Sam and FT but no one has the balls to actually go do something. I would if I lived in either of these countries or was going to travel to them anytime soon.

I guess what I'm really saying is quit with the internet witch hunt and actually go find the guys to see if its really them running the show. Also if you confronted them with a camera and asked the important questions it would essentially force them to answer them and if not add the video to the evidence collection for the person who's collecting it all.

1 word pussies, everything must be done on teh internets too scared of real people. These same guys were being complete pussies to even call Howards university and get info, until someone had the balls and got all his contact info.  Then of course once handed to the pussies again they talked with Howard in their pussy home turf TEH INTERNETS.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:22:50 AM

How is it everyone keeps wanting to press charges and Sam lives in HK but no one has even tried to go find him? Wouldn't that be the first logical step? I'm sure with the amount of investors that are in LC that there has to be at least one person who lives in HK that could go there with a camera and confront the guy. The same goes with someone that lives in Italy and going to confront FT. Everyone on here likes to put peoples addresses of Sam and FT but no one has the balls to actually go do something. I would if I lived in either of these countries or was going to travel to them anytime soon.

I guess what I'm really saying is quit with the internet witch hunt and actually go find the guys to see if its really them running the show. Also if you confronted them with a camera and asked the important questions it would essentially force them to answer them and if not add the video to the evidence collection for the person who's collecting it all.

1 word pussies, everything must be done on teh internets too scared of real people. These same guys were being complete pussies to even call Howards university and get info, until someone had the balls and got all his contact info.  Then of course once handed to the pussies again they talked with Howard in their pussy home turf TEH INTERNETS.

commes des fuckdown

ok
MikeyVeez

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:31:10 AM

commes des fuckdown

Its just funny we are going to troll fabrizios on teh internets that will show him we're serious. How has nobody in hong kong not given him a few black eyes,  or does he have body guards? Kids are running around punching random people in the face,  but fabrizio can not even be spoken to in person. 

Where is ninelives and his magical "tough" investigators, Again a bunch of pussies. Why haven't any of the euro pussies on here go to albertos mom's house and send him a txt that they are there with her to scare his pussy ass into showing up.

Why do you all circle jerk on the Internet?  I lost some money and I hope I don't get a penny back because none of you deserve to acting lkke spineless cowards. This is why scammers keep taking money from bitcoin tards nothing happens to the scammers, besides internet troll hunts.

Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:48:21 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 07:32:04 AM by Duffer1

Its just funny we are going to troll fabrizios on teh internets that will show him we're serious. How has nobody in hong kong not given him a few black eyes,  or does he have body guards? Kids are running around punching random people in the face,  but fabrizio can not even be spoken to in person.  

Where is ninelives and his magical "tough" investigators, Again a bunch of pussies. Why haven't any of the euro pussies on here go to albertos mom's house and send him a txt that they are there with her to scare his pussy ass into showing up.

Why do you all circle jerk on the Internet?  I lost some money and I hope I don't get a penny back because none of you deserve to acting lkke spineless cowards. This is why scammers keep taking money from bitcoin tards nothing happens to the scammers, besides internet troll hunts.

Or people are making moves, just not posting about it on this forum.

Anyways.  If anyone has any new info please PM it to Virtualspade, Auto2nr1, or Rulother.  DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUMS.  If anyone plans to contact a new lead, again please PM one of the above because it's likely that lead has already been contacted, you spamming them could jeopardize efforts already in motion.

Everyone else, sit down.  Be patient.  And SHUT UP about new info.  Send it to one of the above.
Alphi

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:00:57 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 09:20:08 AM by Alphi

Alphi: why do you think that dividends were paid from Africa at all?

check blockchain info that's what it says.. every transaction out from our dividend address was made from blockchain.info and the map shows it was first propagated from ghana...
yes transactions can be processed from ANYONE mining anywhere in the world.. but not every transaction out from the same location.. its just statistically impossible that EVERY outbound transaction can first appear in ghana unless the blockchain.info server itself is in ghana... which would be strange considering the guys running blockchain.info have their servers in NYC.. I believe.

Alphi

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:15:38 AM

SO STFU WITH YOUR DUMBASS AFRICAN SAM NOI.

you are the dumbass that doesn't even know enough about bitcoin to check the blockchain for where the transactions originated..
seriously how hard is it for you to log into blockchain.info and follow the trail?

did it ever occur to you that Alberto may have used help from professional scammers to pull off this IPO?

the real sam noi from ghana may be completely innocent but it doesn't explain how half of the money ended up in wallets controlled from Ghana...

ask yourself why would Alberto or Fabrizio go to ghana (or even log in remotely to ghanaian servers) open up a wallet and start processing payments form there... that makes no sense at all..

maybe you should learn how to do DD before you invest.. because clearly you have no idea how to assess risk.

I have one bitcoin tied up in this stock so it doesn't matter to me at all if I get my money back or not.. however .. I am intrigued about this manhunt and so I did a little digging... lets just say it didn't take long to find out where the money went... WHY nobody did this digging at the time that SAM was sprouting nonsense about being a legit company is beyond me...

why people threw money at labcoin during the IPO escapes me too... I only invested a little play money AFTER this company fell to pieces.. this company totally smacked of Dodgy wishfull thinking and fantasy pumping right form day one.. as did ActiveMining and BTC Garden...

ironically BTC Garden where the only ones I was willing to invest in at IPO and they were honest enough to give the money back...

Alphi

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:22:19 AM

you are the dumbass that doesn't even know enough about bitcoin to check the blockchain for where the transactions originated..
"the blockchain" does not have that information.
blockchain.info claims to have it, but what it really is is the closest node that gave the transaction to blockchain.info.
For most of my transactions, it's been inaccurate despite my node being very well-connected.

ever heard of triangulation?
the more transactions you look at the closer you get to pinpointing the source...

if every transaction OUT says Ghana then where do you think is the most likely place they were first made ?

does it not strike you as odd that none of them came from china or HK?

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:26:27 AM

SO STFU WITH YOUR DUMBASS AFRICAN SAM NOI.

seriously how hard is it for you to log into blockchain.info and follow the trail?

Here's a hint:

Still dont get it? Lets try this:

Still dont get it? Is it the location of Pirate's hidden treasure chest? Or is it just 0 latt 0 long, ie, no geolocation data ?
Alphi

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:35:23 AM

Still dont get it? Is it the location of Pirate's hidden treasure chest? Or is it just 0 latt 0 long, ie, no geolocation data ?

that's a fair point... so we then have ask the question if blockchain.info is so unreliable then why is blockchain.info so unreliable...

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:44:54 AM

that's a fair point... so we then have ask the question if blockchain.info is so unreliable then why is blockchain.info so unreliable...

No we dont.  we are "the dumbasses"  that "know enough about bitcoin" to know how unreliable this data is and why.
Instead I think this is where you crawl in a hole and sit out your embarrassment for a few weeks. The dumbasses that were smart enough not to invest $850 in this scam have figured out the broad lines months ago, we dont need your "help".
kingfzero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:05:06 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 05:26:34 PM by kingfzero

Now LABCOIN is Escaped,but they left many trace In this Forum.
I think we need to be two steps to get our money back.
Fiirst of all, report to the police, this is an international network of fraud case.
The police force resource is more than our own convenience .
If the case is solved, we can find a Part of our money.
Second, we need to be together to lawsuit LABCOIN and ITEC-PRO.
you can join us here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325431.0
We can ask LABCOIN for compensation and send the fuck of the fraud go to jail.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:36:04 PM

so in 1-2 days the security will be delisted from cryptostocks, what happenes after that? Is there public list like Bitfunder/btct used to keep?
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 01:00:06 AM

so in 1-2 days the security will be delisted from cryptostocks, what happenes after that? Is there public list like Bitfunder/btct used to keep?

What's the source for this statement?

Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:41:21 AM

They should just go ahead and delist it now.  It's in blatant violation of the shareholder contract (most notably dividend payments) and quite likely a complete scam.

There's no good reason to leave trading active at this point.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:44:38 PM

An important thing about the ebay auction-  It's a very clear indication that money was not spent on chip development.  As I've been saying, Fabrizio and his company are responsible for all 7000 btc. None of this "half remaining" story.  If any has been spent, it has not been spent legitimately.  Any reimbursement must be for the full amount.

If they have to work the rest of their lives to pay it back, then so be it.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: