Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:42:30 AM

Need to move these threads to the scam section once discovered, lol Read so many of these hoping to invest to find they are scams.. sigh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:36:56 PM

I hope the lawyers are filing charges against itech pro and fabrizio, "sam", alessia and alberto. Let liar fabrizio and alessia claim their innocence. Even if they were scammed which they weren't to believe their lies is just mental retardation as chat transcripts are saved.

Itech pro needs to be sued for the damages, if scumbag fabrizio moved all the assests then you go after his personal assests as he purposely scammed people.

If this goes to any court of law he will be found guilty with all the incriminating evidence.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
TheCoinBull

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:38:04 PM

http://www.esecurityplanet.com/network-security/alleged-bitcoin-scammers-arrested-in-china.html

This will be Labcoin very shortly, someone please e-mail this to the correct scum.

Bitcoin for your thoughts
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:38:53 AM

Labcoin owes alot of people even me but hey there are numerous others who have
Lost a tremedous some due to the fraudulent  act of this shadowy operation..

I wish you well
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:54:44 AM

Is anyone planning to deduct the labcoin loss from their taxes? With bitcoin so high that could amount to a significant deduction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 09:59:45 PM

Is anyone planning to deduct the labcoin loss from their taxes? With bitcoin so high that could amount to a significant deduction.

How will you do this? How will you explain the tax agency that your investment in an unregulated security isnt a private pleasure? What proofs will you give? I think thats not really possible. And thats the problem there is with bitcoins.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:01:03 PM

That is true, I looked into it and it would be a big hassle. It is possible but probably not worth it.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:25:33 PM

How will you do this? How will you explain the tax agency that your investment in an unregulated security isnt a private pleasure? What proofs will you give? I think thats not really possible. And thats the problem there is with bitcoins.

Claim you bought into BTC at the price $1100 and had to sell out at $650?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:26:05 AM

I think the time has come to start placing bounties on scammers heads ala the wild west. For a nice enough contract it would motivate bounty hunters to collect....

Setup a site on Tor and add scumbags with a price on their head.

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:38:05 PM

I think the time has come to start placing bounties on scammers heads ala the wild west. For a nice enough contract it would motivate bounty hunters to collect....

Setup a site on Tor and add scumbags with a price on their head.

Greaaat...nothing like upping the ante for law enforcement from fraud and theft to conspiracy to commit murder. Leave the violence to the mafia. In my opinion, we're likely to see a lot more prosecution in 2014 for cryptocurrency related fraud, theft and related schemes. I'd be happy to see Labcoin near the top of the list.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:50:25 PM

You think they will lower your tax because you claim something? They will happily will you let pay taxes when you claim you earned something but claiming your tax has to be lowered because you invested in a scam company? I dont see that happening.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:36:22 PM

You think they will lower your tax because you claim something? They will happily will you let pay taxes when you claim you earned something but claiming your tax has to be lowered because you invested in a scam company? I dont see that happening.

that's usually applicable in most countries. losses are just as real as gains. there may be limits and other rules so consult a real tax professional.

ok
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:24:04 PM

updates?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 12:25:04 AM

No updates.

"Sam" is enjoying our millions of dollars in some Italian villa, partying with Berlusconi.
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:45:39 AM

He's probably catching HIV from an orgy of prostitutes right now.

There you go, you guys funded his STD fueled demise. Everything even now?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:41:50 PM

updates?

The case is moving forward, but I can't say any more about that on a open forum. The lawyer is working on the complaint, the next update will be when it's time for the people who has joined the complaint to submit their information to the lawyer.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:08:43 PM

updates?

The case is moving forward, but I can't say any more about that on a open forum. The lawyer is working on the complaint, the next update will be when it's time for the people who has joined the complaint to submit their information to the lawyer.

Hi virtualspace,

will you PM people who joined complaint and give us list of what Lawyer requires from us?

will he need proof of shares bought at BTC.TC or is information from cryptostocks enough? 
Will be needing csv files of trades etc..? 
I have csv files that I downloaded from BTC.TC, but if anyone who hasn't, are they still available from BTC.TC?
Is burnside of BTC.TC assisting lawyer or is lawyer contacting him? 
Is cryptostocks also assisting?

Is there anything else we should be preparing before we get contacted and have to submit info to lawyer?

Answer what you can in public forum otherwise could you send everyone PM (email) relevant information to prepare?

Thanks,
merv77
E.Sam

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 05:22:20 PM

updates?

Hi virtualspace,

will you PM people who joined complaint and give us list of what Lawyer requires from us?

will he need proof of shares bought at BTC.TC or is information from cryptostocks enough?  
I have csv files that I downloaded from BTC.TC, but if anyone who hasn't, are they still available from BTC.TC?

Is there anything else we should be preparing before we get contacted and have to submit info to lawyer?

Answer what you can in public forum otherwise could you send everyone PM (email) relevant information to prepare?

Thanks,
merv77

I think it's wiser to get proof of share ownership from the last stock market: CryptoStocks.

In the following thread, I asked Kumala if such info would be available even after delisting LC (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354511.0)

All information will be held, we keep all data in the database, nothing gets deleted, even if we delist the stock, the share holder structure will remain documented and can be supplied if and when required.

So knowing who (CryptoStocks accounts) owns what is not an issue.

I think the best way to proceed, IF any BTC funds are salvaged from this mess, would be to distribute these as dividends on CryptoStocks.

My 2 cents.
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:16:27 PM

Hi virtualspace,

Thanks,
merv77

I will send a email to the lawyer and ask him if he has any information about what is needed for the complaint, but he is still working on the part of the complaint that focuses on getting the police interested in pursuing the case, and starting the investigation in to this fraud.

There is a lot of information to go through and I expect this to take some time to do, after that he can focus on how possible salvaged funds would be distributed and how to calculate the amount that everyone would get.

I also have the csv files that I downloaded from BTC.TC, but I know that not every one have them. Burnside said that he would help with the complaint and I'm sure he can get the information from his data storage if needed. I sent Burnside a email Dec 9 and asked how the information he said he would provide is coming along, I have not yet got any reply to my question. We have contacted him again and are waiting for his reply.

We are also looking looking into the possibility to compel him to release the information via order from the Gov't where he resides, as this was his first answer to me about releasing any information about Labcoin, in a email I sent him Oct 23.

Cryptostocks admin has also agreed to help with the complaint and he also has all information regarding Labcoin on his servers.

I can't think of any thing that you could do to prepare for the complaint, other than be patient and wait for us to get the complaint ready.

I will PM everyone that has joined the complaint with the information that the lawyer needs and how to contact him when the time comes.

TheSwede75 has failed to contact me or any other member from LCSH, I am personally starting to believe that he has some part of this fraud, and if it comes to a vote, I vote for him to be a suspect accomplice in this fraud, and would be presented as that in the complaint against Labcoin.

I have not followed TheSwedes75 actions and if or how he has replyed to his part of the Labcoin fraud, so I could be wrong but I find it interesting that he can not find the time to write some messages about his actions regarding Labcoin.

I'm also starting to believe that his name is not Daniel Larsson as presented on the btct.co/security/LABCOIN page, so if any of you have some information about TheSwede75 or like to do some research on him pleas PM me.

PS.

Good work E.Sam on the Cryptostocks thread

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
Omega2513

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:38:00 PM

I know with Havelock, those who had shares there, they left them on the portfolio so a simple screenshot should suffice as evidence.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: