Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1855 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?
hobopete

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?
Yes, i know that this project have many business competitors. Idea is great as I said, but it isn’t very innovating for everyone.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

Yes, i know that this project have many business competitors. Idea is great as I said, but it isn’t very innovating for everyone.
I don’t think so. Fire Token can offer much more than any other platform can do. I am convinced that it will be a sensation on the crypto market.
hobopete

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

I don’t think so. Fire Token can offer much more than any other platform can do. I am convinced that it will be a sensation on the crypto market.
t is very good that you support the project. Ok. Can you tell me what is so special about it? Why it is so perfect for you? What is the best in Fire Token?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

t is very good that you support the project. Ok. Can you tell me what is so special about it? Why it is so perfect for you? What is the best in Fire Token?
Most of all I like the Fire Power. More Fire Power you have, more important is youк voice for the voting results. It gives a great opportunity for each member of the community.
hobopete

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Most of all I like the Fire Power. More Fire Power you have, more important is youк voice for the voting results. It gives a great opportunity for each member of the community.
Hmmm. I have never thought about it. Maybe you are right and it will become a sensation. I probably jumped some conclusions. I will try to find more information.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Hmmm. I have never thought about it. Maybe you are right and it will become a sensation. I probably jumped some conclusions. I will try to find more information.
I hope you will find everything you need. Just read the white paper more accurately and you will find even more than you wanted.
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

I am in love with the fire token beta!!! It is so well-designed. It is so exciting to use and the aesthetics is wonderful too.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I am in love with the fire token beta!!! It is so well-designed. It is so exciting to use and the aesthetics is wonderful too.
Is the beta ready? It is very good. I like when developers work fast and think about their community. Can you send me the link? I would like to see it.
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

Is the beta ready? It is very good. I like when developers work fast and think about their community. Can you send me the link? I would like to see it.
No problem. Here you are. I hope you will enjoy it.
https://firearcade.io/firetoken-arcade/
mothermole1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

Wow. I liked it so much. Better play now and catch my chance.
Thank you so much for the link
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Wow. I liked it so much. Better play now and catch my chance.
Thank you so much for the link
You are welcome. Everyone could win as much coins as their fortune allows it. Besides, you need to hury up. This beta won’t work forever as I heard.

deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Project is quite perspective. It reminds me of Localcoinswap. I think Firetoken will be more needed on the market, than other projects.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Project is quite perspective. It reminds me of Localcoinswap. I think Firetoken will be more needed on the market, than other projects.
Why do think like this? I like it too, but I would like to hear someone else’s opinion. It is very important for me. I want to be sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: