Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1860 times)
Jetblack01

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Hello FireToken community,

We are pleased to announce that our new smart contract swap will be ready sometime tomorrow. Staking reward will be removed from site and system, replaced by community voting incentive.

The voting incentive amount is calculated based on the amount of voting points each member uses on our weekly polls. All voting members are qualified for reward. The reward is given in FireTokens.

Exchange listings will be enable, so any erc20 based decentralized exchanges may be used to trade our tokens. Our partner exchanges will also be listing our tokens when they launch.

FireToken privacy network is projected to take approximately 3 weeks period, although given our own current track record, let's call it more than a month with the high possibility of exceeding deadline. FireToken will be the first decentralized ERC20 token to be able to utilize the high trading volume, ease of use, listing and exchanges plus able to transfer privately through our enclosed network.

With FireToken network, you will be able to trade using our bots, communicate trading strategies with our community, vote on our group concensus signals, buy unique FireToken services, and transfer funding privately, all under the same umbrella of FireToken network.

We will continue our innovation, and normal operation will resume after the current delays. We want to thanks our partners who are lending their assistance to us, we are very touched and are grateful to have you as our partners. We will always do our best for our community, and we ask that you stand by us just as you are now, so that we can continue to support each others and grow our network in the days to come. Thank you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

\these are all great updates.   We have been waiting for quite a while for you to get listed. 
The staking rewards are what got me to buy into firetoken,  how will the incentives match up.
\i get the voting part but i dont participate in other alt coins.  \i just buy and hold trade.

Now it sounds like you guys want us to work for our rewards?

\and it doesnt sound like it will be as lucrative as before right?

\im actually ok with that, but when will the exchange happen?  \alot of us have been patiently waiting for a while already....

What is this firetoken privacy going to do for us?

\im a loyal investor, i dont want to sound like im gonna dump my tokens but we have all been waiting for this update for a while.

Im gonna have to add onto this thread,
What will be our incentives?  Or is that something that cannot clearly stated?  I think I might have answered my own question.  Voting is pretty easy, I participated during ICo voting 3 and 5.

I am also assuming this, but i think privacy means private transanctions right???

meaning i can send to tokens without being able to probe into wallets and anonymously.   im just assuming this.  I think others have tried this as well.  Privacy is exactly why most of us got into cryptocurrency in the first place, right? 
Can we go into details of what this privacy on an enclosed network really means?

I came in during this airdrop bounty,
but like i said earlier.... based off what im hearing and seeing.  theres alot of changes.

FIRETOKEN PHASE II AIRDROP BOUNTY

🔥🔥🔥 Combine and receive up to 125 FPWR airdrop max with all 3 LEVELS 🔥🔥🔥

LEVEL 1 - 25 FPWR (Required)

1. Register new account at: https://www.firetoken.io
2. Join Telegram Group: https://t.me/firetokencommunity

LEVEL 2 - 50 FPWR

*You can also repost / retweet with your own Firetoken referral link to receive 10% on ICO referrals. Your personal link can be found in your back office referral page at firetoken.io.

3. Repost Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186801898628498&id=165726044069417
4. Retweet Twitter: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040

LEVEL 3 - 50 FPWR

5. Like, Subscribe and Comment on Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/ECgZxijXeLE

SUBMIT PROOF (Required)

6. Comment on this bounty thread in this order

Firetoken UserName: johndoe
Telegram UserName: @johndoe
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186801898628498&id=165726044069417
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040
Youtube UserName: johndoe123

** Please follow all directions to receive full credit for your efforts. Be sure to use your real social media account. Participants using fake social media profiles will have their accounts suspended.

WHAT IS FIRETOKEN?

Quick 5 min video showing you what FireToken is

🔥🔥🔥 https://youtu.be/ECgZxijXeLE🔥🔥🔥

FIRETOKEN UTILITY:       
FireToken (FPWR) is the token our community members use to stake and trade. Staking FireToken will reward members with FireToken and Fire Power Points.

FIRE POWER POINT UTILITY:       
FirePower is what fuels our democratic voting system. The more FirePower a member has, the more influence he/she has in the community decision. Fire Power Points can also be used at https://firearcade.io as well as our upcoming forum.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Our referral program is simple and does not contain any element of multi-level marketing (MLM).
ICO referrals bonus: 10% FireToken and 10% FirePower
Post ICO referrals bonus: 10% FirePower

FIRETOKEN SPECIFICATIONS

Symbol: FPWR
Decimal: 18
Platform: Ethereum ERC20
Reward type: Proof Of Stake
ICO supply: 8,000,000
Total supply: 18,000,000 (Pre-mined)

Etherscan.io Token address:

0x18e4fd8b11ddcb27d39993a322f83fbb5f0a893f

link: https://etherscan.io/token/0x18e4fd8b11ddcb27d39993a322f83fbb5f0a893f

WHITEPAPER
https://s3.amazonaws.com/firetok/FireTokenWhitePaper.pdf

FIREARCADE.IO

FIRETOKEN.IO

We don't just look for the indicator... WE ARE The Indicator.

I remember this bounty.  I watched the telegram group grow tremendously during this bounty.  videos were made on youtube around this time as well.  With all these videos and bounty, I wanna see firetoken go to the moon! 
Give us what everyone has been waiting for.
projectgetmoney

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

We are pleased to announce that our new smart contract swap will be ready sometime tomorrow. Staking reward will be removed from site and system, replaced by community voting incentive.

The voting incentive amount is calculated based on the amount of voting points each member uses on our weekly polls. All voting members are qualified for reward. The reward is given in FireTokens.

Exchange listings will be enable, so any erc20 based decentralized exchanges may be used to trade our tokens. Our partner exchanges will also be listing our tokens when they launch.

FireToken privacy network is projected to take approximately 3 weeks period, although given our own current track record, let's call it more than a month with the high possibility of exceeding deadline. FireToken will be the first decentralized ERC20 token to be able to utilize the high trading volume, ease of use, listing and exchanges plus able to transfer privately through our enclosed network.

With FireToken network, you will be able to trade using our bots, communicate trading strategies with our community, vote on our group concensus signals, buy unique FireToken services, and transfer funding privately, all under the same umbrella of FireToken network.

We will continue our innovation, and normal operation will resume after the current delays. We want to thanks our partners who are lending their assistance to us, we are very touched and are grateful to have you as our partners. We will always do our best for our community, and we ask that you stand by us just as you are now, so that we can continue to support each others and grow our network in the days to come. Thank you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

\these are all great updates.   We have been waiting for quite a while for you to get listed.  
The staking rewards are what got me to buy into firetoken,  how will the incentives match up.
\i get the voting part but i dont participate in other alt coins.  \i just buy and hold trade.

\im actually ok with that, but when will the exchange happen?  \alot of us have been patiently waiting for a while already....

\im a loyal investor, i dont want to sound like im gonna dump my tokens but we have all been waiting for this update for a while.

If you follow the telegram chat https://t.me/firetokencommunity you will see that listing is an issue because of staking and anonymous team. Exchanges are not willing to put themselves at risk anymore like before. Anything with staking and lending structure is best to stay away from. It’s true, very understandable though.

They should consider the concept and the community behind it tho, Bitcoin is anonymous and nobody seem to care when they dump their whole life saving into it. Nobody force investors to buy, consider the risk over reward and make smart investment after you understand the potential. I believe in their concept, and I’m a trader. Group Consensus is a real thing, good strong indicator too. They provide the right tools, with good concept. If the community is the one dictate the direction and investment choices, you have that many head and that many eyes looking over the data.

Passive income is gonna sound like scam, and most of them are anyways unless it has some sort of mining or staking to verify transaction on its own blockchain. Even with that, you need to spend your computer processing power. Voting incentive is good because it make members participation higher. When you vote on the correct choice I bet you will feel pretty good and you gonna keep doing it. The reward is gonna feel good too because you put in work to research and vote on the right investment with the group. Token stay full utility, people get reward. Good strategy to me.

projectgetmoney

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

\these are all great updates.   We have been waiting for quite a while for you to get listed. 
The staking rewards are what got me to buy into firetoken,  how will the incentives match up.
\i get the voting part but i dont participate in other alt coins.  \i just buy and hold trade.

\im actually ok with that, but when will the exchange happen?  \alot of us have been patiently waiting for a while already....

What will be our incentives?  Or is that something that cannot clearly stated?  I think I might have answered my own question.  Voting is pretty easy, I participated during ICo voting 3 and 5.

I am also assuming this, but i think privacy means private transanctions right???

meaning i can send to tokens without being able to probe into wallets and anonymously.   im just assuming this.  I think others have tried this as well.  Privacy is exactly why most of us got into cryptocurrency in the first place, right? 
Can we go into details of what this privacy on an enclosed network really means?

Incentive is voting reward. Also trading signals are incentive, most people pay for that stuff. I know I sell them 😂
Privacy network is gonna be an add on so whoever wanna keep their finance private can send transaction anonymously like Monero, dash, PivX
CryptoBeetle

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

Been holding their tokens since ICO. Love the concept and patiently waiting. When is Firetoken listing and where?
pippaan7fyatsko

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

So in simple words, firetoken can be used for multiple purposes such as

1) Renewable blockchain voting

2) Community concensus weekly trading signals

3) Generous voting incentive, we pay you to vote. The data that you voluntarily submitted are used by our community, and you should be compensated for your participation.

4) Live Trading session. Trade in a coin in real time with the community. Imagine trollbox, without the noises.

5) Trading bots

6) Social media optermization bot services

7) Market data discussion

Cool Privacy transfer, ERC20 volume and ease of use.

When is exchange listing?
Jetblack01

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Incentive is voting reward. Also trading signals are incentive, most people pay for that stuff. I know I sell them 😂
Privacy network is gonna be an add on so whoever wanna keep their finance private can send transaction anonymously like Monero, dash, PivX

W

H

E

N

B

I

N

A

N

C

E

Firetoken offers a ton of services I think we need to jump into as well.
Whenever someone can give me the breakdown of it,  that would be great!

jenniepark

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

W

H

E

N

B

I

N

A

N

C

E

I would like to see FPWR tokens trading on binance too.  Is there an exchange that firetoken is already listed or working on to be listed on?

Everyone on the net is saying Decentralized exchanges are the future,
I think I can even quote a conversation Binance was having with someone in a interview when I say this.

So, Id be happy even if I see FPWR on a decentralized exchnage. BUts thats just lil o' me. =)

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we want this firetoken in every exchange.  Im still curious to know what I can expect for my voting participation...

I hope its good firetoken.

Ive been waiting since the early stages.  Not early early, but early enough. =P
Jetblack01

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

W

H

E

N

B

I

N

A

N

C

E

I would like to see FPWR tokens trading on binance too.  Is there an exchange that firetoken is already listed or working on to be listed on?

Everyone on the net is saying Decentralized exchanges are the future,
I think I can even quote a conversation Binance was having with someone in a interview when I say this.

So, Id be happy even if I see FPWR on a decentralized exchnage. BUts thats just lil o' me. =)

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we want this firetoken in every exchange.  Im still curious to know what I can expect for my voting participation...

I hope its good firetoken.

Ive been waiting since the early stages.  Not early early, but early enough. =P

Ive been hearing Decentralized exchanges are the future since Mc Afee was talking about it.  Its been over a year.  I dont know of any making any super serious headlines for having alot of volume.  Binance is #1 in volume right now,

which is why Im asking, WHEN BINANCE?

or should I ask,

W

H

E

N

C

O

I

N

B

A

S

E

?
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:28:13 AM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

We want to promote voting within our community, while still giving the most back to our community. Our system would be considered a decentralized hedge fund community. The votes determine the direction of our investment choices. The reward is based on the community weekly performance. Voting incentive would be a fair method to incentivize participating members for their voluntarily submitted data.

Exchange listing is in its finalizing stage, a few structure adjustments are required in order to meet exchanges listing requirement. We understand that our members are anxiously waiting to trade our tokens, and we would like to push out as much products and services as possible to provide a solid pri e support for our tokens.

Members can take full advantage of FireToken's ecosystem and utility. With every new release, we add more use to our tokens. The more uses, the more real demand productivity we can generate for our economy and our tokens value.

FireToken's privacy network acts as a firewall to protect our privacy oriented members from unwanted attention. The network exists side by side with our standard ERC20 tokens, eliminating the price volatility often experienced when switching to a privacy only coins from the main coins. This network allows our members to send and receive their fund between each others privately, while take full advantage of ERC20 ease of use and decentralized exchanges volume. Only our ERC20 tokens will be listed on the exchanges, the privacy network runs on smart contract and do not requires fund management. Mining pools and holders can help with the transactions verification process through network of masternode and staking wallets. (PoS)

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████

FireToken is proud to announce its partnership with Social Wallet. Our tokens will be listed on Social Wallet as one of the first coins able to be sent and receive through social media platforms.

With Social Wallet, sending cryptocurrency has never been so easy, all you have to do is enter an email or social media ID, choose the coin and enter the amount then simply click sent! The recipient will get a message with a link to claim his/her new tokens.
As a way to celebrate our new partnership, for every 10 FireTokens purchase from our up coming ICO, we will gift 1 WIRE token. WIRE token can be used as a transaction fee for Social Wallet.

We are looking forward to working with Social Wallet to simplify blockchain transactions and to promote the use of cryptocurrency to the public! Blockchain is the future. The future is HERE, and the future is NOW.

WATCH OUR VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgZxijXeLE

DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

███
███

FireToken is proud to announce their partnership with Fair.Game

Fire Token will integrate Fair.Game's games into the firearcade.io site. Please stay tuned for updates on upcoming games and details.

Fair.Game is the world’s first fair game platform based on blockchain technology, and it has been among the first in the world to launch a blockchain game that runs on the official chain. Fair.Game will launch various types of blockchain games in the future. Fair.Game will launch a validated SDK tool, which can help global premium game providers integrate the capability of blockchain, as broadening the game market to deliver blockchain capabilities to hundreds of millions of online gamers worldwide. It will soon launch the first Fair Game Assets Marketplace platform in the world, and provide free transaction services for different blockchain game assets, and ultimately form a complete blockchain game ecosystem for independent research and development of game products, traditional game blockchain services and blockchain game asset transactions.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

███
███

Hello community members,

We are proud to announce to you all our newest partnership, LUXXEUM COIN!

The joint operation from both communities will provide our members with enhanced access to LuxxeumCoin mobile market, lottery and games. LuxxeumCoin community will also work side by side with FireToken community to increase our data for our market analysis, for which we will share with our partners in an effort to create even bigger volume movement.

The joint operation of this partnership will re-affirmed the Unity effort our platforms are striking forward. This example will be well notice among blockchain community and inspires others to do the same in order to achieve the common goal that is Global Blockchain Adaptation.

We welcome our partner LuxxeumCoin into our community, and we pledge to do what is necessary to provide support and share our data with their community as our own. We know our partner will do the same in this mutual partnership. Thank you for being part of our growing community.

Find out more about LuxxeumCoin at their website https://luxxeumcoin.co

visit us at https://firetoken.io

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

███
███

Hello community members,

We are pleased to announce to you today our newest partnership, although extremely familiar with our community, Team Money's GlobalTradeSignals.

We want to congratulate Team Money on their launch of trading classes and market advising services. We appreciate you as being our members and your contributions to our community. We also value your advisors role and the signals you are providing to our members.

With that said, we pledged to support your project with the upmost enthusiasm. We will promote your project within our network and will continue to use your service as one of our trusted advisors for FireToken community.
With GlobalTradeSignals as our partner, FireToken community will be extremely benefited following your market analysis. We stand by Team Money, and our full network is at your service.

Cryptocurrency trading is extremely profitable, and with Team Money's GlobalTradeSignals by our side, we will win. Not once, not twice, but consistently and safely. Thank you for being part of our growing community, we look forward to many future opportunities with you.

You may visit Team Money courses at https://www.GlobalTradeSignals.com for more info.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

███
███

Hello community members,

A community is a social unit, a place where group of similar-minded individuals gather to provide AND receive the support they seek. As a virtual community, FireToken’s core values has always been to provides to our members with the best financial advises so that our members no longer have to trade time for money, but rather use money to buy back their time so they can truly be free to live.

Unfortunately, there are many others out there whose living conditions are much worst than you and I. The world is not pretty, the road to financial freedom are lined with broken dreams and empty promises. That is the truth, wether our society wants to admit or not. Wealth are not created, it is merely transferred. Humanity are competitive by nature. It is in our DNA, it is the reason we are here, it is survival of the fittest.

However, it is time for changes. It is time we learn to share with our neighbors, to re-domesticated ourselves and set a good example for others to follows. We need to understand that by helping others, we are helping ourselves. when your fellow mans is well, so will you. This is not a concept, it’s a fact. A fact verifiable by looking at developed countries, where governmental assistances to its citizens ensured overall productivity to remains high, resulted in better standard of living to all.

FireToken is proud to announced our partnership with Zestcoin community.

Zestcoin community vision is to provides support where it is needed, to nurture and encourage bright minds and healthy living, to assist with disaster relief programs and education scholarships. Zestcoin’s community core values are shared with FireToken. Both communities see the positive potential to assist others, and both communities aims at building a better world for future generations.

With this partnership, our communities can join forces to provide bigger impacts to humanitarians and philanthropic services. The partnership will also promote the sharing of knowledge and resources between platforms, so both community can grow in a mutual beneficial way. We welcome Zestcoin to our community, and we pledge to assist them in order to achieve the shared vision of well mental and physical living to our members and to all humanity. This is no longer wishful thinking, but a necessary step we all must take to ensure the continuation of our species. Thank you for joining FireToken evolution.

You may find more info on Zestcoin at https://www.Zestcoin.io

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

███
███

Hello FireToken Community

In the late 2008, a mysterious entity known as Satoshi Nakamoto introduced to the world a new form of electronic cash system known as Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer to peer electronic cash. It was meant to be used as currency, in exchange for goods and services.

But the goods and services are diminishing, driven away by high volatility and profit competition of trading on the exchange. Cryptocurrency is a currency, and the spending of cryptocurrency promotes actual growth in the economy.

Spending drives productivity, for every coin you spent, its a coin earned by business vendors. The business vendors can now pay their employees, purchase new products, expand their service. Spending is the true force in increasing the growth of the economy.

FireToken is proud to announced our newest partner Bitbazar.io

BitBazar is a marketplace with special focus on the buying and selling of goods and products using cryptocurrency. BitBazar’s role in contributing real growth to the blockchain economy is undervalued and underappreciated. FireToken see the true potential for BitBazar’s marketplace. We commend BitBazar team for taking on the under-appreciated but extremely important role, to provide real growth to the cryptocurrency economy.

With this partnership, FireToken members can now utilize special discounts from BitBazar marketplace to purchase and sell daily goods and services using cryptocurrency. BitBazar’s logo and link will also be added to our website as one of our official partner. We will provide BitBazar team with trading advises and ease of access to our market data, and will promote BitBazar’s marketplace to our network of vendors. Our partnership will ensures that both platforms can grow in a mutual beneficial way. Thank you for your support in growing FireToken virtual-to-reality ecosystem.  

jenniepark

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

███
███

FireToken is proud to announce its partnership with Social Wallet. Our tokens will be listed on Social Wallet as one of the first coins able to be sent and receive through social media platforms.

With Social Wallet, sending cryptocurrency has never been so easy, all you have to do is enter an email or social media ID, choose the coin and enter the amount then simply click sent! The recipient will get a message with a link to claim his/her new tokens.
As a way to celebrate our new partnership, for every 10 FireTokens purchase from our up coming ICO, we will gift 1 WIRE token. WIRE token can be used as a transaction fee for Social Wallet.

We are looking forward to working with Social Wallet to simplify blockchain transactions and to promote the use of cryptocurrency to the public! Blockchain is the future. The future is HERE, and the future is NOW.

https://preview.ibb.co/bD67Dc/partnership.png

So the features of being able to send FPWR tokens will work the same way as Social Wallet?  I like this concept of sending tokens to people without permission and the need of their wallet info.  The way it is setup right now takes a few steps longer than necessary.   Is this reversible? or is it like anything else.  A one way transaction???

I almost forget that there are these partnerships made during your ICO. 

I still have yet to completely understand what each will offer FPWR tokens.  For Social wallet I think its pretty cut/dry simple.  But for the other partnerships, Im still researching this and have yet to come to an answer.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

Hello members,

Help vote for FireToken to be listed on Coinpulse.

Use the link below:

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/13132/firetoken

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

███
███

So the features of being able to send FPWR tokens will work the same way as Social Wallet?  I like this concept of sending tokens to people without permission and the need of their wallet info.  The way it is setup right now takes a few steps longer than necessary.   Is this reversible? or is it like anything else.  A one way transaction???

I still have yet to completely understand what each will offer FPWR tokens.  For Social wallet I think its pretty cut/dry simple.  But for the other partnerships, Im still researching this and have yet to come to an answer.

The partnership allows our members to send FPWR tokens to their friends and family with us a simple email address or social media profiles. It is very easy to set up. Each partnership provide mutual beneficial growth to both community as set good example for unity across Blockchain industry.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

███
███

We would like to announced our last but never the least, newest partnership we reached during FireToken ICO stage, Bitbose Financial system.

The future of Blockchain and cryptocurrency is no longer an IF, but a matter of WHEN. global adaptation of Blockchain is not only concreted, it is accelerating. Many financial and governmental institutions already moved or are moving toward blockchain as their future operating system. But the question we should be asking is do we want the same centralized financial system we currently have, or a new decentralized system that cryptocurrency represented?

We know that both systems have their pro and con, and both systems are not perfect. We know it will takes a lot longer for the world to come to the consensus and work together on a better hybrid system where privacy and convenience is not sacrificed. the current stage of Cryptocurrency is only the beginning stage, the next evolutionary step of our global economy will emerges. Until then, many trials and errors will be made and many visions will collide. It is up to ourselves to line the foundation of this evolution, to support the right projects and empowers them to become a major role in the future economy. FireToken team recognize that among the right projects is Bitbose Financial system.

FireToken is proud to announced our newest partnership with Bitbose.

Bitbose is an innovative, technology-driven cryptocurrencies investment system. Bitbose system possesses many of the required financial system integration functions. Functions such as investment banking solutions for all crypto mining and operation businesses, to financial industry focused such as Hybrid Artificial Intelligent trading and payment system represents the next evolutionary step of the current market.

Their system will helps cryptocurrency to reach global adaptation stage. Their concept of creating a decentralized banking solution that will not disrupts the current existing system, and rather to provides investment opportunities to many important blockchain development to take place. FireToken team shares their team’s vision of creating a better future banking and financial system. We understand that change does not happens constantly, but rather gradually and interactively. Bitbose’s role as a non-disruptive blockchain banking and financial system is not only important, it is required for the future of the industry to flourish.

With this partnership, the data both teams can provide for each others and the shared analytical capability of our joint operation represents a big development for the future of cryptocurrency industry. We pledge to always assist and provide Bitbose team with our services, as well as full access to our community network. We know that Bitbose team feels the same, and that growth is best when its mutual and beneficial.

Blockchain technology is the future. The future is here, and our future starts now.

Sweetie_bit

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:02 AM

FireToken has all these great partners! I see how FireToken unify all and spread their core values to achieve the next evolutionary step in human evolution.Cryptocurrency has given us that once in a lifetime opportunity. Have been following works by FireToken since the beginning, very impressive. One of the most inspiring and professional team I have ever met in the blockchain space.

███
███

https://preview.ibb.co/bD67Dc/partnership.png

The partnership allows our members to send FPWR tokens to their friends and family with us a simple email address or social media profiles. It is very easy to set up. Each partnership provide mutual beneficial growth to both community as set good example for unity across Blockchain industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: