Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1860 times)
Jetblack01

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

So many services for members to use but all relate to trading. I can use the same token for different purposes!!!

This should be on the website instead  Wink

Our main product is our members and partners. We see blockchain not as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0... But rather a network of innovative nodes and applications.

We believe that by working together, adding different existing functions and create a friendly, trustless, decentralized economy, we can improve the existing system. It's the next step of our global evolution.

Our current line of products allow our members to do the following:

1- Renewable blockchain voting.

2- Community consensus weekly trading signals.

3- Generous voting incentive, we pay our members to vote. The data we collected are not to be sold to a private party for profit. We share the data we collected with our members, as well as the profit we gain from those voluntarily submitted data.

4- Live Trading session. We created a way for traders to communicate and come to a up-to-the-minute group consensus on trading. This democratic process filter out all the noises and simplify it down to two choices: BUY or SELL.

5- Trading bot. The enhanced trading tech are catered to our professional trading members. We also have copytrade function for those who would like to link their accounts to our main community account. This process create the first decentralized hedge fund style trading community.

6- Social media optimization services. We provide unique marketing enhancements for those with community influence, so that they can help mainstream blockchain education.

7- Market discussion. We aim to create a safe, non intimidated trading discussion where all questions are well received and beginners can ask questions regarding investment. Seasoned members can also discuss in professional and civil manners regarding their strategies.

8- Privacy network. Our unique privacy development allows our privacy oriented members to transact freely and anonymously. The right of privacy is yours to keep, as it should be.

This is ICO has a lot of features that people need to fully look at as it's great for the newbie in Altcoins.

Yeah, they got a lot of products they offer. I'm still trying to understand it all. What's their main product?

The main product is this renewable voting point system they have I  place.  I would say definitely first of its kind to used in this way.  But firetoken itself is so much more. Exciting times
jenniepark

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?

Going back to this thread, I don’t think I have seen a platform in the same category for token usage.  Anyone else?   I’m not asking anyone to throw out names of different projects , but firetoken is different from the others from what I’ve seen so far. 
Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?

Going back to this thread, I don’t think I have seen a platform in the same category for token usage.  Anyone else?   I’m not asking anyone to throw out names of different projects , but firetoken is different from the others from what I’ve seen so far. 

Look at the date of this thread, it was in April.  5 months has passed and look at how much firetoken has done.  Not a lot of companies can develop so many things simetaneously in  such a short  time. 

I’m excited about all of the new development that’s not available yet!

jenniepark

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Look at the date of this thread, it was in April.  5 months has passed and look at how much firetoken has done.  Not a lot of companies can develop so many things simetaneously in  such a short  time. 

There’s so many, which one???

Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

If I had to choose,

Privacy network , then live trading.  But I’ve seen the live trading  in testing phases.  Firetoken is still testing this, but it pops up periodically on the site like it's a ghost ICOn...

Anyone else see the LIVE trading?

And Ofcourse the AI bot.  I’m just a novice at the bot stuff so I’ll save it for the pros

jenniepark

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

If I had to choose,

Privacy network , then live trading.  But I’ve seen the live trading  in testing phases.  Firetoken is still testing this, but it pops up periodically on the site like it's a ghost ICOn...

And Ofcourse the AI bot.  I’m just a novice at the bot stuff so I’ll save it for the pros

I’ve seen this “ghost icon” I have no idea what it’s really doing but it takes you to a whole other site or page.  I didn’t have any firepower points to vote.

Ghost icon , lol
reuben3ypwilds

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

I also seen live trading and tested it our before, but it go away and reappears sometime. Ghost icon Huh
How do we use it more often?

If I had to choose,

I’ve seen this “ghost icon” I have no idea what it’s really doing but it takes you to a whole other site or page.  I didn’t have any firepower points to vote.

Ghost icon , lol
reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

How do i find out more about this project?

visit them on their website firetoken.io or their telegram group. the admins are very active on the group discussion.
reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

This is the overall summary of the project. The team has a really good concept, with products and updates rolling out. Im still not fully understand the total concept because everything is still new and a lot are available.

Our main product is our members and partners. We see blockchain not as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0... But rather a network of innovative nodes and applications.

We believe that by working together, adding different existing functions and create a friendly, trustless, decentralized economy, we can improve the existing system. It's the next step of our global evolution.

3- Generous voting incentive, we pay our members to vote. The data we collected are not to be sold to a private party for profit. We share the data we collected with our members, as well as the profit we gain from those voluntarily submitted data.

4- Live Trading session. We created a way for traders to communicate and come to a up-to-the-minute group consensus on trading. This democratic process filter out all the noises and simplify it down to two choices: BUY or SELL.

5- Trading bot. The enhanced trading tech are catered to our professional trading members. We also have copytrade function for those who would like to link their accounts to our main community account. This process create the first decentralized hedge fund style trading community.

6- Social media optimization services. We provide unique marketing enhancements for those with community influence, so that they can help mainstream blockchain education.

7- Market discussion. We aim to create a safe, non intimidated trading discussion where all questions are well received and beginners can ask questions regarding investment. Seasoned members can also discuss in professional and civil manners regarding their strategies.

8- Privacy network. Our unique privacy development allows our privacy oriented members to transact freely and anonymously. The right of privacy is yours to keep, as it should be.

This is ICO has a lot of features that people need to fully look at as it's great for the newbie in Altcoins.

Yeah, they got a lot of products they offer. I'm still trying to understand it all. What's their main product?

I visit the website, but there are so many things on the site i dont know how to use. Can you tell me more about the project?

visit them on their website firetoken.io or their telegram group. the admins are very active on the group discussion.
reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

You are welcome. The team does give different options for different level of investors. Beginning investors like yourself should follow their group discussion on Telegram where they share a lot of informations and answer trading questions. More advanced members can use their adjustable trading bot or customized market data bot to give signals to their personal group. Sample of those bots are available on their chatroom. 

ahh thank you! Yes I am overwhelmed with alot of indicators, votes and charts on the site. Im still a beginner and i would like something more easy to understand for my level.

This is the overall summary of the project. The team has a really good concept, with products and updates rolling out. Im still not fully understand the total concept because everything is still new and a lot are available.

I visit the website, but there are so many things on the site i dont know how to use. Can you tell me more about the project?

deitraagentu0

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Im interested in the bot as well. How can I use the bot for trading?
reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

deitraagentu0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

So the private bot will be adjustable right? Who adjust the bot?

I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Yes you can add the bot to another group. I added it to my trading group as well to help get fast market data.

Wow that is pretty cool. Can I add the public bot to my personal group?

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I don't know yet, i believe it is unlockable. The team is testing the bots right now. You can find more update on the chatroom.

How do i get my own bot?

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

The trading bot should be adjustable because the team is developing user interface. So members who use bot can use their own settings or maybe the bot will also come with preset settings.

deitraagentu0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

cool thank you for the info!

The trading bot should be adjustable because the team is developing user interface. So members who use bot can use their own settings or maybe the bot will also come with preset settings.

deitraagentu0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

I know copy trade is a special function that allows accounts to copy each others trade orders. It uses API to set the same buy and sell orders, so even if i dont follow a trade, i can have a trading professional manage my trades by copying his account and follow his exact trade orders. So Firetoken will also have copy trade function?

The bot sounds so intimidating  Undecided Im only a beginner. What is copytrade? i heard from the groupchat that Firetoken will also have copytrade function to help beginner traders like myself to follow the professional trades.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Yes from what i read on their group discussion they will have copy trade function as well, so that members who do not have time to trade and link their accounts to firetoken master account and never miss a trade opportunity. They called it decentralized hedge fund because you link your account to them, or disconnect it at anytime you want, and the fund always stay in your account. Very good concept!!! This shows that the team is very innovative.

I know copy trade is a special function that allows accounts to copy each others trade orders. It uses API to set the same buy and sell orders, so even if i dont follow a trade, i can have a trading professional manage my trades by copying his account and follow his exact trade orders. So Firetoken will also have copy trade function?

The bot sounds so intimidating  Undecided Im only a beginner. What is copytrade? i heard from the groupchat that Firetoken will also have copytrade function to help beginner traders like myself to follow the professional trades.

deitraagentu0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Wow that is very innovative. I cannot wait for the release of their bot and copytrade functions!!! I can see that Firetoken will be on top of the chart one day soon.

Wow i never heard of a decentralized hedge fund before! what a revolutionary concept! so my fund will always be safe inside my account, and the orders are exactly the same with what they are trading? Amazing!

Yes from what i read on their group discussion they will have copy trade function as well, so that members who do not have time to trade and link their accounts to firetoken master account and never miss a trade opportunity. They called it decentralized hedge fund because you link your account to them, or disconnect it at anytime you want, and the fund always stay in your account. Very good concept!!! This shows that the team is very innovative.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: