Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1860 times)
reuben3ypwilds

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Yes we all are. I think firetoken will be the force that help regular investors like myself to join together and compete with big institutions in the future.

Wow that is very innovative. I cannot wait for the release of their bot and copytrade functions!!! I can see that Firetoken will be on top of the chart one day soon.

Wow i never heard of a decentralized hedge fund before! what a revolutionary concept! so my fund will always be safe inside my account, and the orders are exactly the same with what they are trading? Amazing!

Yes from what i read on their group discussion they will have copy trade function as well, so that members who do not have time to trade and link their accounts to firetoken master account and never miss a trade opportunity. They called it decentralized hedge fund because you link your account to them, or disconnect it at anytime you want, and the fund always stay in your account. Very good concept!!! This shows that the team is very innovative.

I know copy trade is a special function that allows accounts to copy each others trade orders. It uses API to set the same buy and sell orders, so even if i dont follow a trade, i can have a trading professional manage my trades by copying his account and follow his exact trade orders. So Firetoken will also have copy trade function?

The bot sounds so intimidating  Undecided Im only a beginner. What is copytrade? i heard from the groupchat that Firetoken will also have copytrade function to help beginner traders like myself to follow the professional trades.

The trading bot should be adjustable because the team is developing user interface. So members who use bot can use their own settings or maybe the bot will also come with preset settings.

So the private bot will be adjustable right? Who adjust the bot?

I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

Im interested in the bot as well. How can I use the bot for trading?
deitraagentu0

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

So it is not only profitable to trade with firetoken but i also help regular folks like myself to go against big banks? The profit is what i am after in crypto, but i would like to know that im doing something i feel good about at the same time.

Yes we all are. I think firetoken will be the force that help regular investors like myself to join together and compete with big institutions in the future.

Wow that is very innovative. I cannot wait for the release of their bot and copytrade functions!!! I can see that Firetoken will be on top of the chart one day soon.

Wow i never heard of a decentralized hedge fund before! what a revolutionary concept! so my fund will always be safe inside my account, and the orders are exactly the same with what they are trading? Amazing!

Yes from what i read on their group discussion they will have copy trade function as well, so that members who do not have time to trade and link their accounts to firetoken master account and never miss a trade opportunity. They called it decentralized hedge fund because you link your account to them, or disconnect it at anytime you want, and the fund always stay in your account. Very good concept!!! This shows that the team is very innovative.

I know copy trade is a special function that allows accounts to copy each others trade orders. It uses API to set the same buy and sell orders, so even if i dont follow a trade, i can have a trading professional manage my trades by copying his account and follow his exact trade orders. So Firetoken will also have copy trade function?

The bot sounds so intimidating  Undecided Im only a beginner. What is copytrade? i heard from the groupchat that Firetoken will also have copytrade function to help beginner traders like myself to follow the professional trades.

The trading bot should be adjustable because the team is developing user interface. So members who use bot can use their own settings or maybe the bot will also come with preset settings.

I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

caelan3zkramer

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Wow i see it with a better view now too. Thank you.

So it is not only profitable to trade with firetoken but i also help regular folks like myself to go against big banks? The profit is what i am after in crypto, but i would like to know that im doing something i feel good about at the same time.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Yes, building a community of regular joes to work together and form a decentralized hedge fund community concept, using democratic blockchain voting.

Don't forget that they will also have their own privacy network.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

I believe it is an additional function that allows Firetoken members to send and receive tokens anonymously. Firetoken said that they value members privacy, so it makes sense that they will add a privacy feature to their members.

What is a privacy network? Huh

Yes, building a community of regular joes to work together and form a decentralized hedge fund community concept, using democratic blockchain voting.

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Like Monero? I thought they are ERC20 tokens?

I believe it is an additional function that allows Firetoken members to send and receive tokens anonymously. Firetoken said that they value members privacy, so it makes sense that they will add a privacy feature to their members.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

They are adding another blockchain running parallel to their erc20 tokens i think. This is very smart, because they can have erc20 trading volume and utility while allowing members to send and receive tokens anonymously. I believe they will use atomic swap function to tether their assets on multiple chains. This will be a huge hit. I believe Firetoken will revolutionize trading and investing with so many innovations.

How can erc20 tokens transfer anonymously? they are on ethereum blockchain from what i understand.

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

I never seen an ERC20 token with privacy feature before, that is brilliant!!!

How can erc20 tokens transfer anonymously? they are on ethereum blockchain from what i understand.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

The team is doing a lot of updates. They also make structure changes with the market changes so that they will not be obsolete. This is a strong indicator that they will become a major player in crypto. I support the team and their concept. I know a lot of others are supporting them as well because they are good people. 

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Last time i check, they are having some listing issue because of the original staking program. That was the reason for the staking reward removal and the new changes so that they will not run into the same issue in the future.

Yes i see the team work very hard to deliver their products. When will they list on exchanges so more people can use their service?

The team is doing a lot of updates. They also make structure changes with the market changes so that they will not be obsolete. This is a strong indicator that they will become a major player in crypto. I support the team and their concept. I know a lot of others are supporting them as well because they are good people. 

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

Yes they removed the staking reward program. Instead the community is rewarding voting members now. The voting reward is calculated based on weekly community signal performance and the amount of voting points each members used on the weekly polls.

Last time i check, they are having some listing issue because of the original staking program. That was the reason for the staking reward removal and the new changes so that they will not run into the same issue in the future.

Yes i see the team work very hard to deliver their products. When will they list on exchanges so more people can use their service?

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

Voting points are earned through staking though right? So before members get rewarded with firetoken and firepower points, but now they only get firepower points rewarded for staking?

Yes they removed the staking reward program. Instead the community is rewarding voting members now. The voting reward is calculated based on weekly community signal performance and the amount of voting points each members used on the weekly polls.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Yes i think so, Firetoken team want full utility status for their erc20 tokens. This will help them with the listing, because there is no payout for staking of Firetoken, members only get renewable voting points by staking Firetoken weekly.

Members who actually use their points to vote and voluntarily contribute data to the community will get rewarded with voting incentive. This will definitely promote more participation within the community, as well as bigger better signals because members will vote for what they are already holding to try and bring their own portfolio value up.

Voting points are earned through staking though right? So before members get rewarded with firetoken and firepower points, but now they only get firepower points rewarded for staking?

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

That is very fair! Why would i spend my time voting if i dont have to? Now if i want to get the voting incentive i have to vote and voluntarily submit my points to earn the reward. The more tokens i stake, the more points i have the bigger the voting reward will be. I love it!

Yes i think so, Firetoken team want full utility status for their erc20 tokens. This will help them with the listing, because there is no payout for staking of Firetoken, members only get renewable voting points by staking Firetoken weekly.

Members who actually use their points to vote and voluntarily contribute data to the community will get rewarded with voting incentive. This will definitely promote more participation within the community, as well as bigger better signals because members will vote for what they are already holding to try and bring their own portfolio value up.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Yes they seems very fair. They want all of their members to benefit, because it will create success for the platform. They are more interested in development and innovation, so i'm sure they want to continue their focus to work on more development and release more things we can use instead of just wasting time jumping through silly hoops.

That is very fair! Why would i spend my time voting if i dont have to? Now if i want to get the voting incentive i have to vote and voluntarily submit my points to earn the reward. The more tokens i stake, the more points i have the bigger the voting reward will be. I love it!

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

Grin Roll Eyes

Yes they seems very fair. They want all of their members to benefit, because it will create success for the platform. They are more interested in development and innovation, so i'm sure they want to continue their focus to work on more development and release more things we can use instead of just wasting time jumping through silly hoops.
Jetblack01

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Whats the prediction for starting price?  anyone get their tokens swap yet>Huh
reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I don't know. Have you gotten the new tokens swap? Im still waiting for their update on the swap as well.

catricea5b8

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

No i haven't got the new swap yet. Im excited to own more Firetoken.

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

The market is very volatile lately, crashing and rallying. I hope the team can release some high demand services to support the price on exchange when they list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: