Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1860 times)
Jetblack01

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Copy firetoken .  This is what Im willing to do.  Cause firetoken basically has all the signals already.  everyone is voting on all this stuff... and they got their bot configured right???

I think you are right, i forgot where i see it from but i remember something mentioning that members can link their Binance account to the main Firetoken trading bot.

Personal trading bot needs to be configured by us?  can't we copy someone firetoken?

That bot is market data bot with orders display. The personal trading bot is customizable by its owner and still need configured. I never seen a bot that runs perfect straight out the box.

On the telegram group the bot gives us all the statistics.  It has a buy feature too, Does that need to be configured?
reuben3ypwilds

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

Yes i rather set my own too, everyday the settings need to be recalibrate and i rather do it myself.

The bots will only trade the way you set it up.  You have to give it limitations.  Like at what percent you want to buy if the price drops.  Or what percent of gains will you want to sell

Personal trading bot needs to be configured by us?  can't we copy someone firetoken?

That bot is market data bot with orders display. The personal trading bot is customizable by its owner and still need configured. I never seen a bot that runs perfect straight out the box.

On the telegram group the bot gives us all the statistics.  It has a buy feature too, Does that need to be configured?
caelan3zkramer

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

I will copy Firetoken

Copy firetoken .  This is what Im willing to do.  Cause firetoken basically has all the signals already.  everyone is voting on all this stuff... and they got their bot configured right???

I think you are right, i forgot where i see it from but i remember something mentioning that members can link their Binance account to the main Firetoken trading bot.

deitraagentu0

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

If fire token gives us the ability to copy them , I’d much rather do that too. 

Yes i rather set my own too, everyday the settings need to be recalibrate and i rather do it myself.

The bots will only trade the way you set it up.  You have to give it limitations.  Like at what percent you want to buy if the price drops.  Or what percent of gains will you want to sell

Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

So we give up foretokens for non contract staking, get firepower points to vote and create signals. 
Then give the FPWR to firetoken for them to trade for us?

catricea5b8

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Firetoken will analyze the voting data submitted by their members and calibrate their bot better than i can. I rather copy them.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

You don't give them any FPWR, you use FPWR to pay for their services and bots

So we give up foretokens for non contract staking, get firepower points to vote and create signals. 

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

There are other services?

jenniepark

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

That makes more sense... cause you have to sync your finance account with them.  then they trade for you right>?

So the FPWR is just the service fee.  All the money you make from the trades is yours.  like if you make 3% on eth.  you get eth.  not more fpwr.

Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

I knew that,  Grin

but I was just saying....  Id take more FPWR too  Tongue

That makes more sense... cause you have to sync your finance account with them.  then they trade for you right>?

So the FPWR is just the service fee.  All the money you make from the trades is yours.  like if you make 3% on eth.  you get eth.  not more fpwr.

reuben3ypwilds

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Yes they got a whole list of different services, including social optimization services like Youtube, Instagram, Telegram, Bitcointalk, campaign video contents, visual web designs and more. But right now i think they are focusing on the exchange listings because at the end of the day that's gonna be a major play to keep their members happy.

Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

whats the starting price on exchange?

Yes they got a whole list of different services, including social optimization services like Youtube, Instagram, Telegram, Bitcointalk, campaign video contents, visual web designs and more. But right now i think they are focusing on the exchange listings because at the end of the day that's gonna be a major play to keep their members happy.

jenniepark

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

I think the price starts off at $1.20 right???

that was the price on the last stage.  but with the token swap the price gets cut down to .012 cents I think.
you know what happens when it hits .024 right???

or whenever you double up...  I got the screen shot

Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

I think the 20,000 people that look at this thread can be witness to what I said I would do.
check your inbox

no reminder necessary...

Roll Eyes

I think the price starts off at $1.20 right???

that was the price on the last stage.  but with the token swap the price gets cut down to .012 cents I think.
you know what happens when it hits .024 right???

or whenever you double up...  I got the screen shot

deitraagentu0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

I can really see this project growing.  We have been getting some really quality signals in the telegram group.  Better signals than I get from multiple channels I’m following.  Combined with these polls and now AI bot, when we hit 50k members, I can really see us taking down Everyone else that’s not using firetoken signals and trades

Firetoken will analyze the voting data submitted by their members and calibrate their bot better than i can. I rather copy them.

Jetblack01

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

The unity is what really got me excited.  Firetoken is doing something very simple.  They are building a real community with incentives to participate.  And by participating, you reap all the rewards.  Its brilliant.  Im really glad we get rewarded for voting.  I vote, but I know theres some people who won't unless there is an incentive to do so.

I can really see this project growing.  We have been getting some really quality signals in the telegram group.  Better signals than I get from multiple channels I’m following.  Combined with these polls and now AI bot, when we hit 50k members, I can really see us taking down Everyone else that’s not using firetoken signals and trades

deitraagentu0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Incentives is what got everyone invested in crypto.  I’m glad there’s incentives to this voting too.  It makes so much more sense than to do it for free or for fun.  Now we earn it and contributing creates a stronger signal. 

I’m gonna predict a minimum of 3x in 3 weeks of going onto the exchanges.  If this privacy thing gets out and people use it ... man. 

Everyone is gonna want some fpwr

The unity is what really got me excited.  Firetoken is doing something very simple.  They are building a real community with incentives to participate.  And by participating, you reap all the rewards.  Its brilliant.  Im really glad we get rewarded for voting.  I vote, but I know theres some people who won't unless there is an incentive to do so.

pippaan7fyatsko

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

3x in 3 weeks??? I can’t even argue and say that’s impossible.  I’d say it depends on the exchange and wether if there’s volume.  Once people click on the website and look around they’ll know firetoken is a great investment.   I’d say super undervalued in comparison to what’s out there. 

Incentives is what got everyone invested in crypto.  I’m glad there’s incentives to this voting too.  It makes so much more sense than to do it for free or for fun.  Now we earn it and contributing creates a stronger signal. 

I’m gonna predict a minimum of 3x in 3 weeks of going onto the exchanges.  If this privacy thing gets out and people use it ... man. 

caelan3zkramer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

i agree! if it has privacy function and it is erc20, anything under $1 per token will be undervalued.

3x in 3 weeks??? I can’t even argue and say that’s impossible.  I’d say it depends on the exchange and wether if there’s volume.  Once people click on the website and look around they’ll know firetoken is a great investment.   I’d say super undervalued in comparison to what’s out there. 

shodai_TRS

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

Anyone interested to Buy 1000 Firetoken in it?
please share a price , selling account ( urgent )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: