Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:37:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Not every new coins are scam, there are still a lot of ico's in the market who are paying a decent amount of coins and they are distributing the payout so do not blame all the ico's if others are scam.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

I do not agree that absolutely all new coins in the crypt are a scam. Although the fake and the scam now in the crypt has become much more ...
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

I've never chat with developers, I think it will be a very interesting experience to talk and learn a lot from the team itself.
popotao92

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

Now the coins massed in the market like the internet beginning at 1990. At that time, a domain ended with .com could make money without any reasons. Now the trend is blockchain. Yes that there are many air coins but is profitable for many people.
ancosuzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

You are right. I have seen instances where some developers were asked questions that are vital to ensure safe investments, but it amazed me that some developers will turn down the question by not answering, delete the so called question asked for no one to see such question or for worse if it, you person asking such question might get banned, just because their act of scam is about to be exposed.
mimota160

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

In the topic of crypto currencies came a lot of people who are not versed in the topic. Scammers use this factor. There are projects that are created to receive the money of stupid investors.
Daniel2280909

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

It is really difficult to disagree with you.Nowadays there are very many scam-tokens! But if yu will waste some your time to find good project, you will get your reward!All depends of your desire to do anything!
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Really, I'm take thought if there are any new coins now? I remember nothing good. Yes, good tokens appear from time to time, coins do not. Is it really that the cryptocurrency has exhausted itself in development?

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

it is the world of cryptocurrency, more cruel than the king of Pharaoh because if not careful then the incident as you mentioned earlier.

I also lost 0.8 Bitcoin when hold Altcoins in Bittrex, when buying altcoins is good coin but in a few months altcoins are delisted, inevitably I stop loss and I lose 0.8 Bitcoin.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

There are still many qualified coins and are in the top 10 rankings in the coin market cap why are you buying coins that have not had the popularity yet? if i become you i would buy a coin that has a large volume in the crypto market.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

Yes you are right. Nowadays it seems all the new ICOs have no future and they starting with weak developments but yet they target a huuuge capital. This week I have studied old project and all i want to say is the act that back in 2014-15 ICOs targeted a very low capital compared to new ICOs so this mean one thing and that is the team want to get some money for themselves and then leave the project into a dead state for 1/2 year or they don't realise that people are not investig into low skilled ICOs and also all of them should target lower caps.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

That's true that there are several new coins now that are considered scam coins and we don't know which one for all we know that it is a good bounty and when it ends that's the time we see that it's only a no value coin.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

not all new coins are scam, there still a lot of real project that distribute their coin project but maybe the chance now 50 50

Agree, not all new coins are scam. Maybe some of them are made to deceive people so you need to be extra careful  and half of them are real coins but tends to be a scam because the project didnt meet their expectations so that some coins that they will distribute has no value nor exchanger. Its ok to visit their telegram community then find it on your own, try to investigate their team and their project before deciding to join and to invest in that particular project.

lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Not all of them really are scams but a good number of them are scams and by good number I mean the majority of these new coins in the market are scams which is why you should be very careful when you are buying into new coins. Also when buying new coins, you should never buy them to hold for the long term and should sell them as soon as you make profit because a lot of them will not last very long.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

What you call scam need proper definition! If because you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken! Everything here is about growth and development not instant gratification!
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

IMO, you want to invest in ICO, new tokens but afraid of being the scam. If your knowledge of ICO is not that much, then you should invest in altcoins in the top 10 markets such as ETH, ADA, EOS, TRON, IOTA, XLM, etc. These altcoins are not the scam so you can be assured of investing and earning profits in the short term.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.

These days, people usually misused the word scam from a failed campaign and other issues when the project didn't meet their expectations. But the main point is that we should be able to define those great project from the rest in order to avoid wasting our money, people are responsible for their own investment mistakes don't just blame your losses to those campaigns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: