Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

It is not difficult to be successful.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to.
Eternal trust is a project of the future, imagine if you invest on this platforms is like investing with your health and wealth eventually you will be the benefactor of extensive research done by this project
I agree... This project will make you feel that you are investing not just for bucks but also for the benefits of each and every people around the globe.. It's like making you a big part of the people's future health and lives. And Eternal Trust was the first platform with this kind of concept-a concept that can't be compared to any other project.. It's an honor to be a part of this incredible platform.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

It is not difficult to be successful.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to.
Eternal trust is a project of the future, imagine if you invest on this platforms is like investing with your health and wealth eventually you will be the benefactor of extensive research done by this project
I agree... This project will make you feel that you are investing not just for bucks but also for the benefits of each and every people around the globe.. It's like making you a big part of the people's future health and lives. And Eternal Trust was the first platform with this kind of concept-a concept that can't be compared to any other project.. It's an honor to be a part of this incredible platform.

I also agree with this, They do think of the welfare of their investors. I do Congratulate ETT TEAM, they are so very intelligent to build this very unique platform that will surely be supported by most investors because they do have the quality that they are looking for on a project like this. Goodluck Team ETT!!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that surely will reach your goals! All the successes of the project related to their team! Just a gorgeous project,the cryptocurrency market is very saturated and then I saw this company.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that surely will reach your goals! All the successes of the project related to their team! Just a gorgeous project,the cryptocurrency market is very saturated and then I saw this company.
worthy team that can withstand the tests of time in this market. Whether there will be new supporters or not, I'm sure that they can do their business really well.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I also agree with this, They do think of the welfare of their investors. I do Congratulate ETT TEAM, they are so very intelligent to build this very unique platform that will surely be supported by most investors because they do have the quality that they are looking for on a project like this. Goodluck Team ETT!!
Indeed.. Its good to know that there were a team who came up with this kind of idea and combined it to a blockchain. As we can see, Eternal Trust is not just an ordinary platform like others, it included a plan or should I say a mission to create a unique, useful and indemand inventions that focuses in human health improvement and prolonging life. A concept thats very rare in this field and an intellegent team who's workig hard to achieve their goal.. My salute to all Eternal Trust team.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

The main purpose of Eternal Trust are to programed execute customer's task that protect assets from third party claims including by heirs and fiscal authorities but not limited. With their platform you can create an investion which is very useful in the market that we can also apply in our daily life.
micmac08

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Eternal Trusts is a very promising project. With their decentralized process about their service has a very good potential to the investors and their future clients as well.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

Eternal Trusts is a very promising project. With their decentralized process about their service has a very good potential to the investors and their future clients as well.
Indeed! in addition that Eternal Trusts team is capable in pursuing this kind of project not only for a moment but they offer a life time for making dreams come true to their cleints and Im glad for the opportunity they brought it in the market.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

Indeed! in addition that Eternal Trusts team is capable in pursuing this kind of project not only for a moment but they offer a life time for making dreams come true to their cleints and Im glad for the opportunity they brought it in the market.

With Eternal Trusts all impossible things can become possible. Our future technology of blockchain platform is now created to make real solutions to our dreams. Most recommended for everyone that will inspires the new generation of our crypto industry. Really excited for Eternal Trust to see its project moving and growing each and everyday.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

With this kind of project, they are currently upgrading for more possibilities of services. although the current platform and research featured statistics is a good one, for an improving company it will be more futuristic.
ALMONDS

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

Was very interested in this company, a great idea in which I believe and I think many other people will support me in this! I hope for your success and wish you good luck! It is very helpful and ideal project in our community. Keep up the good work and hoping for more development in this project. Eternal Trusts provide a solution to the problem by creating a platform where individuals can formulate products and services necessary for their well-being, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

With Eternal Trusts all impossible things can become possible. Our future technology of blockchain platform is now created to make real solutions to our dreams. Most recommended for everyone that will inspires the new generation of our crypto industry. Really excited for Eternal Trust to see its project moving and growing each and everyday.
I agree. That's why I recommend Eternal Trust to my friends they give inspiration like us in crypto industry. I salute to those people behind this project you all did the great job. More projects to come and I'm so excited to see this project as a number one in the list in world of cryptocurrency with one of the most amzing platform.
chehintog_24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

The synergy of high quality services integrated on the blockchain represent the concept of Eternal Trusts. The ETT will introduce the process of constant monitoring of opportunity to purchase vital services for the client, and later will launch autonomous purchasing in the form of a smart contract. As a result, the best blockchain platform for deferred purchaces of future technology was created.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

The Pre-sale for ETT has recently ended. Were you able to define the target hard cap for the token sale? As the token sale starts this June 1st, all I want to wish and pray is for ETT to be able to exceed the soft cap and even reach the hard cap for it to support and sustain the magnificent goals of this project.
Did you join the pre-sale? We are all hoping and pray that ETT reach the hard cap, Thank you to all people behind this project for sharing us this wonderful ang amazing platform. I will give my full support until the projects ends.
I think its not impossible for the team to reach the hard cap and achieve their goal.. Have you read the whitepaper?? If not, have time to read it and be amazed on Eternal Trust platform just like me. Based on what I've read,, the team is planning to put the money they will earn to support/conduct some research for human health-specially the research on how to prolong life.. Amazing right??
I agree, being a true platform that is dedicated for their work. It's inevitablr to reach their goals and hard cap. It would be beneficial to all that wants to penetrate into their market and join the road with the team. So have faith and support their cause

How much eternal trust has reached fund raised in pre sale? we all hope they will reach the hard cap and the project run as the roadmap.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

Dear community of Eternal Trusts

Our presale has been successfully completed! During that time, we managed to collect a million dollars worth of tokens. We visited Puerto Rico, Monte Carlo, Paris, Berlin, and 4 cities in China to participate in major blockchain events, where our project was met with amazement, shock, wonder, but never with indifference. Thanks to everyone who became a token holder, shared information about us, and provided feedback on how we can improve. We can only bring Eternal Trusts to fruition and raise the value of the whole tokenomics if we communicate with each other and collaborate as a united community.

The amount of valuable feedback that we received talking to potential partners and customers was astonishing, and we keep aggregating and analyzing it to make further strategic decisions. It allowed us to better formulate our market potential and revealed the components of Eternal Trusts that can be useful to our clients now, such as the combination of our trust agreement and asset management services. We want to make sure that those parts, combined with our innovative technological solution, form a robust system capable of providing value from the get-go.

There are many exciting things coming up. During the token sale, there will be a major overhaul of our marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building and promoting a product that can be useful at this instant. I think we succeeded in getting everyone enthusiastic about the wide range of possible applications of Eternal Trusts. Now it is time for us to focus on bringing real value to the token holders and the customers and to prove we can make Eternal Trusts a reality. In the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum. Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform.

And finally, in order to raise the engagement of our contributors, we have decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. For those who joined our presale white list, please keep an eye on your email inbox -- we will contact you soon to arrange your contribution.

https://www.facebook.com/EternalTrusts/videos/209326436343560/

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

Considerable achievement thus far and also good to spread the message about Eternal Trusts at conferences. Well done guys.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Lhor911

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

I appreciate the effort of the team behind this project because of the journey you shared to us and by bringing a wonderful project that putting dreams to reality. your pre-sale has ended successfully so Im hoping for the next plan you have will be successful also.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

I appreciate the effort of the team behind this project because of the journey you shared to us and by bringing a wonderful project that putting dreams to reality. your pre-sale has ended successfully so Im hoping for the next plan you have will be successful also.
Truly is magnificent to see a project like this to enable more projects and services in the market. I'm sure that it will have more supporters and services in the long run. Let's keep supporting this cause.
ALMONDS

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

It's a project everyone must embrace because its future looks promising and no doubt it's gonna be a success. This project is a great one, a group of intellectual people working to achieve a common goal I will recommend this for everyone.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

It's a project everyone must embrace because its future looks promising and no doubt it's gonna be a success. This project is a great one, a group of intellectual people working to achieve a common goal I will recommend this for everyone.
I agree., This project deserves to be on the top and very useful to everyone with Eternal Trust platform they fullfilling everyones dream,. This project is really great and lets keep supporting ETT and the team to success.
chehintog_24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

Eternal Trusts is really a perfect choice for best blockchain platform that every people are now looking for. With its huge impressive offers that really catches many attentions from all of us, a bright future will open making big changes in our new crypto generation. Bringing a big new hope with solutions is what ETT project is all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: